Say it

Sand.

I enjoyed the prequels the most

Youre still shit

BIG

I'm so fucking sorry, but it was your fault for giving in you pussy

Come back

George, you're a hack who stole ideas from great filmmakers, and by chance made a successful franchise of children's movies.

Sequels > Prequels > Trash > NuDisney

Sellout

i apologize George.

The new stuff might be bland, but it's still better than the prequels. The prequels were so fucking boring, and video games at that. And I already fucking hate video games.

we apologize

ITS COARSE AND ROUGH AND IRRITATING AND, IT GETS EVERYWHERE

the new stuff is so boring, the prequels were at least fun

>chinless hack

Star Wars was always shit.

The prequels were shit. fuck you lucas

You never played for Darth Vader to be Luke's father or Leia to be Luke's sister. Someone told you that Vader means father in some other language and you thought it was a genius plot device and you pretended that you thought of it.

You're a hack.

You're gay.

Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars film

Revenge of the Sith's labyrinthine opening shot—of Anakin and Obi-Wan giving chase to Dooku through the space vehicles on the planet of Coruscant—is a mighty and audacious gauntlet-throw, the digital equivalent of the opening shot of Orson Welles’s “Touch of Evil." It wheels and gyrates and zips and pivots with a vertiginous wonder that declares, from the beginning, that Lucas had big visual ideas and was about to realize them with a heroically inventive virtuosity. And the rest of the movie follows through on that self-dare.

If I had seen ROTS in a theatre upon its release, in 2005, I think that, at the moment when Sheev, sizzling in the blue lightning that Mace Windu reflects back at him, cries out to Anakin, “Power! Unlimited Power!,” I would have leaped out of my seat yelling with excitement. The entire movie is filled with an absolute splendor of the pulp sublime, and that moment is its very apogee. Lucas reaches historic heights in the filming of action: the martial artistry of Anakin and Obi-Wan’s double duel versus Dooku, the gaping maw of outer space and of the airshaft into which the heroic duo drops, Obi-Wan’s light-sabre fight with the four-armed Grievous, and, above all, the apocalyptic inferno of the confrontation of Obi-Wan and Anakin. I watched these sequences over and was repeatedly and unflaggingly amazed by Lucas’s precise, dynamic, wildly imaginative direction.

The scripted politics of the conflicts have a grand imagination to match. What Lucas brings to the script of the movie is a Shakespearean backroom dialectic of power-maneuvering. The dialogue is just heightened and sententious enough, just sufficiently rhetorical, to convey the grave moment of ideas in conflict and the grand mortal results of that dialectical clash—the making of a villain and the unmaking of a republic.

CGi was supposed to be a tool to tell a story, not the other way around, but could you please come back, now that you know this?

The prequels were at the very least, creative. Not rehashes of other better Star Wars.

WHITE SLAVERS

I'm sorry, George. We didn't deserve you.

I'm so sorry George. Star Wars is not the same without you

stop. the sequels are not better than the prequels.
let me guess, you're the kind of poster who claims homecoming is better than the raimi spiderman movies

It's funny how people always called you out for the prequels even though they were good. As soon as you leave and give the people what they want, everyone misses you. You never should've sold out George..