IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR Sup Forums

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR Sup Forums

THE BARNES AND NOBLE 3-FOR-2 FOR *ANY* AND *EVERY* MARVEL AND DC COLLECTION

REMINDER THAT THIS INCLUDES ABSOLUTES AND OMNIBUSES

HOPE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT'S ANUS IS PREPARED BECAUSE THIS BITCH IS GOIN' IN DRY

Other urls found in this thread:

barnesandnoble.com/b/dc-and-marvel-graphic-novels-buy-2-get-the-3rd-free/_/N-2kv2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, I'll pass.

Buy 2 get 1 one free is a crock of shit.
BOGO all the way.

Still typically winds up more expensive than a normal visit to instocktrades

Why shouldn't I just keep pirating my comics? It's one thing to support indie stuff, it's another to give more money to the big 2.

B&N generally has more books in stock than IST, especially Absolutes and omnis

it's better to read good comics in physical form

This sale's been going on for like a month now.

I'm waiting til after Xmas when maybe I'll have some cash before it ends.

I used that and the 20% off to grab the two Shang-Chi and the Deadly Hands omni.

Where do you see this. I see no such deal

barnesandnoble.com/b/dc-and-marvel-graphic-novels-buy-2-get-the-3rd-free/_/N-2kv2

Thank you

>just got $300 worth of comics for $170

Factual.

Yep and instocktrades doesn't fuck up your order as often as barnes and noble. Or pack your books so shitty that they arrive jacked up.

Don't usually have trouble with B&N. Amazon's been guilty of using as little protective packaging as possible and sending me dinged-up books. I've so far never gotten a wrong order from either.

Remember that one time B&N completely fubar'd their pricing? $60 Omnibusses for under $20? Shit was so cash.

Can anyone point to a single instance where this deal is cheaper than just buying from IST?

>Barnes and Jewble
>not going to an LCS oon the right date and getting everything 75% off

>B&N books are typically ~33% off
>you pay 66% of total price for each book
>With the 3-for-2 deal, it totals to 132/300%
>comes out to 56% off on average
>IST is typically 45% off

This is still the better deal

>Mfw all the LCS never have sales more than 20% off

I want to buy The Amazing Spider Man Omnibus but its cheaper on Amazon.

I want to use this to buy Morrison's B&R run, but I already spent so much money buying gifts for other people

I just bought the first 4 volumes of Grayson for $32.61 with free shipping and an extra 10% for using the code good til tomorrow.

Don't buy from 'em.
First time I ordered 3 Omnis they literally just threw them in a box way too fucking big with no padding. It was on my doorstep pushed in from one corner, torn from another.
One book had damage.
Kicker was i saved like 4 dollars over IST.
I don't know why you'd buy from these guys without going to one of their physical locations. They have the same deal.
Either way, stick to IST or CheapGraphicNovels. They give a shit about your books.

Gonna polish off Green Lantern, Astro City, and Sandman. 15 trades four about 150 is a damned decent deal.