Where did it all go so wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7f4G58K0Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews.

Lindsay Lohan looked like THAT?

LA fried her brain.

Which brings me to my next topic. Don't smoke crack!

>going from waifu-tier to junkie scum
It's not fair bros

MK-ULTRA Presidential Model

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

>2017

>cocaine fucks up your face and body

Are you saying it doesn't?

If you do enough of it yeah, if you fuck up your body every single night by just filling it with shit and putting it through hell it will take its toll. doing from time to time is no problem but do it too much

1. That's not even a swimsuit.
2. Where is her butt? Did she leave it in the hotel room?

>wearing your shoes on the bed

Murika

Tits still look pretty decent.

I'd still hit that

They really don't. I wish I didn't have to re-find this image to prove you wrong.

I'm glad she found peace

>anything is good in moderation
Kill yourself.

Not him, but her tits are the only decent thing about that picture.
It's like she's a reverse buttertits. Nothing else about her is salvagable.

Maybe I'm just interpreting the picture wrong but her tits look saggy to the point where even I have a problem with it.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

There's a lot of motion there so that could be the case. Too, they're surrounded by the pure disgusting state of the rest of Lohan, and her tits might just stand out as better because of that. I guess you could say her breasts are the least unflattering things about this picture.

I would deplete my savings and quit my job to be able to do coke with lindsay sometime

I have a weird feeling that her skills in sucking cock are worth the possibility of disease.

She got Valderrama'd

18+ bub. Ol' girl used to be Fucking BAD

She's a hot mess, but I was still happily surprised when the NY Magazine pictures dropped without warning.

M K Ultra

Lip injections fucked up her face

>is good
muh strawman

1. Both her parents(Alcoholic Mother, Alcoholic/Druggie Father)

2. Access to all that money

3. Alcoholic

4. Cocaine

5. Bi-Polar

MOVING ON

Wasnt there a list somewhere of all the men she fucked? I remember reading it a while back.

Is that Captain Jack Rackham?

this tbqh

Jews, Drugs, Money

You could have just said
>thot

after the 10 man anal scene

i think cocaine mainly. i have a small habit and if i had more money and less need for self control i could absolutely see that destroying my well being.

It does though because it burns the fat off your face. You get that steven tyler look.

in 127 years when time travel is invented the first time travelers will hop back to to scoop up prime-lohan in order to have her make the ten best movies that will ever be made. These will take 20 years of her life. She will then be dropped back as if nothing happened. This will be why she seemed to collapse so quickly.

holy shit it does? i need to get me some

F

(((in 6th grade)))

same hahahahaha

Whats that?

issue is more her body. muscle wastage and weird fat distribution. face can be angled and makeup'd.

Around the time when she started fucking fat hairy Arab men for money.e

trump rejected her
charlie sheen did the rest of the JUST process

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7f4G58K0Rc

Man, it's really sad how she fucked up her life. From 1998's Parent Trap remake to 2006's A Prairie Home Companion was the peak of her career. I mean, way back in 2004 after the success of Mean Girls, everyone thought she was the new "It" girl for Hollywood.

She fucked up big time in 2007 with the boozing, drugs, and getting in trouble with the law because that same year was how Emma Stone gained attention in Superbad. As Emma's star rose, Lohan's crashed down hard. It makes me wonder what would've happened if Lohan was on the straight and narrow post-2006 and how Stone's career would've been like?

My first fap....

she never had any hips

she was actually attractive for only about 18 months

Between that hair, skin, tittle n lips.. fuck dem hips. Bitch can still get split

..well it all went to shit pretty quick.

>tfw you'll never go on a hawaii vacation with prime Lohan
>won't ever wake up in a beach bungalow, have sex, eat a light breakfast, and then hop in a rental jeep to go explore the island
JDIMSA

She needs to lift and get thigg

Still would get it in. Thus thread is just proving my lack of standards. Something I reconciled long ago.

If the stupid sluts don't want to deal with the shame they should agree to do those kinds of videos. No matter how much money the guys with the cameras pay.

Irish genes, heavy alcohol and drug use, and prolonged exposure to the sun don't mix well

the kissing pic should be first then her reaction pic next

go out there and find your own lindsay anons

Can't these weirdos afford someone better than Lindsay?

she looked so perfect AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHGJJJJJJHHHHHHH

>this is no longer pod racing