Well this was garbage

2deep4u

Stick to capeshit.

lol fuck off normie with your reddit spacing

You have shit taste.

>DUDE CIRCLES AND DULL GREY COLOURS LE NU-MOOD AMBIENCE LMAO
>deep

I'm not even the OP you faggot, you think I actually fucking watch movies?

I hate the trope where the aliens always end up being friendly and here to teach us or some shit. I wanna see some fucking brutal invasions

Agree, shitty love story.

the chinese bullshit has so many plot holes.

china would never attack the aliens if they thought the ayy lmao's were going to give them a weapon.

they would have been dead already if the aliens had planned to use it against them.

It's a hamfisted allegory for immigration perpetrated by you know (((who))).

>Well this was garbage
About the scope of a review i'd expect from a brainlet memer. Chug another Monster Energy DrinkĀ© kid.

Have you heard of Independence Day or Mars Attacks?

It's pretty good.

Oh no, a trope that hasn't been used in 40 years! I would have preferred it if they were planet conquerers or evil like every movie since the 90s

Recommend me some evil alien kino from the last ten years

All modern alien stories are like that white woman who tried to walk through the middle east in a wedding dress to prove a point about human nature, only to get raped and killed and raped. Except in these movies it's evil white people.

The 90's were a much better and simpler time.

>white woman who tried to walk through the middle east in a wedding dress to prove a point about human nature
Did she think she was NOT going to get raped? I don't get it.

That's what she thought. She wanted to prove that everyone else was a racist. I'm sure it's just an anomaly.

The Avengers

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2
Edge of Tomorrow
Every Transformers film
Battle Los Angeles
Skyline (or skylight, something similar)
Warcraft
Independence Day: Regurgence

I don't care what anyone says, that first contact scene was easily one of the best executed first contact scenes in cinema history.

It was an actual experience watching it in cinema, Villeneuve knows how to create tension.

Are you fucking stupid????

Independence Day
The 5th Wave
Battleship
Edge of Tomorrow
World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles
Every Transformers movie

I asked for KINO not SHIT

This

Plot twist: the aliens is humans

The blue lit scene of Amy Adams laying in bed spooning a pillow made me want to die.

Amy Adams shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a set. Can't act for shit

I'll never argue that the film wasn't beautiful. I will, however, argue that the third act was butt-fucking awful. I was enthralled by this movie until it lazily slapped in a deus-ex-machina to wrap up all its loose ends.
>HOW DO I SAVE THE WORLD
>Well hurr durr you were actually reprograming your brain so that you can perceive time in a non-linear way just like we do! So why don't you just check out the future where you already solved this problem to find out how you solved this problem!
Goddamned dumbest thing I've seen a smart movie do in a very, very long time.

It is.

Arrival is practically capeshit. The film was made so middlebrow viewers like you can tip your film buff hats and be tricked into feeling like you're a somehow more discerning viewer, appreciating the medium on a level beyond the plebes, but it's normiecore schlock all the same. This film was Nolan level spoonfeeding trash, Villeneuve just hasn't gotten to the point where his name has become unfashionable yet.

This movie has reddit sensibilities up the wahoo

Huh? It takes around 2 or 3 viewings to understand it.

This might be the final nail in the coffin. I'm off to sp

>dude time can be interpreted if you just learn to read a circular alphabet lol
>muh cancer kid
>dumb aliens waited just before the bomb goes off to push them out of the way resulting in one dying, instead of pushing them earlier
>muh Alex Jones-like host

The movie had some nice panoramic shots, the score was good and the alien design as well. The plot, characters and actors/actresses were all bad.

How does it take 2 viewings to understand it?

What do you mean?

If you're a fucking moron, sure

And the stoner who made this hunk of shit is making Dune. He will take Dune and neuter it enough to be a vessel for his ideological messaging and it will lose everything that makes it Dune in the first place. This guy is a big budget trainwreck. It's sort of interesting to witness.

>ABBOTT IS DEATH PROCESS.