Now tell me Sup Forums what was the fate of the Europa and why?

now tell me Sup Forums what was the fate of the Europa and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14018700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was weird, yeah. Klingon ship plowed right in to it? But wouldn't it just push it like the hammerhead ship in Rogue one pused star destroyer, if it wasn't moving towards it? That didn't really make sense. Maybe the cloak phased in it, that would make sense.

i really enjoyed the show, at the very least it was a good or better than voyager.

metaphorically speaking though. what was the point in having the europa be destroyed in that fashion?

think about it

The Klingon ship was meant to represent the male phallus penetrating Europa aka white women. The metaphorical BLACKED in spaceship form.

hahaha, no, to be honest, i saw the whole thing as a metaphor of for the relationship between radical Islam.

will be interesting to see how it turns out

There were a couple of moments where you couldn't really real tell what was going on in the action sequences and that was one of them.

Please do not try to make sense of Star Trek by using Star Wars as a reference ever again. In fact, just leave now. I don't want to hear anything else you have to say, or look at your stupid ugly face.

What do you think?
strawpoll.me/14018700

Europa Captain was the only likeable or sensible character

In all seriousness it was meant to show that the dudes cloaking technology was real, and was so good that he could ram a federation ship without them knowing. It was a show of power to seal the deal on the Klingon council supporting his war plans and reunification of the empire.

Oh shit thats so right

Star Trek sucks lmao u fuckin nerd

No, Star Wars can't be taken as fact, a ship that small wouldn't become a thruster for a bigger ship and it would be crushed by the structural damage or pierce the bigger ship by pressing on a section not designed to withstand continuous pressure from an outside source.

The only reason Europa didn't went backwards is if it is denser than the Sarcophagus ship giving her more mass to be displaced and taken from shots of the scene the impulse drive was activated, so it was pushing forward, maybe because they were near the gravitational influx of that nearby star and asteroids.

Also the sarcophagus ship rammed with a pointy side, increasing the pressure in a concentrated point through the saucer section

Nah the Klingon captain was cool

Force=massXvelocity

This equation is one of the most useful in classical physics. It is a concise statement of Isaac Newton's Second Law of Motion, holding both the proportions and vectors of the Second Law. It translates as: The net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by the acceleration of the object.

>wouldn't it just push it like the hammerhead ship in Rogue one pused star destroyer
Are you kidding? Did you fail physics in high school?

european identify confirmed kill

>Show is woke actually, incompetent female diversity hires bickering while terrorists blow up flagship named "Europa"

There's no metaphor. It was Klingons being Klingons.

Why is everyone so desperate to inject politics into absolutely every single thing?

BECAUSE MUH DRUMPH

>european identify confirmed kill
By the stronger Orcish race!
The question is though, are they pure Uruks or Uruk Hai?