Is this the most tense scene of any television show ever?

Is this the most tense scene of any television show ever?

Not as tense as when Walter told Skyler he fucked Ted

Not as tense as when Skylar told Hank that she fucked Nate Fisher.

Not as tense as when Skylar told Jr that she fucked pancakes

am I banned?

Not as tense as when Walt (cripple version) asked Skylar why she was being such a...a-b-bitch

quads for truth. this scene was scary as shit

No.
tfw I will never be on the edge of my seat during this scene again

Not as tense as when chicken man look mad

yeah this was,

Not as tense as when cripple (old) shat pants at rock-collecting police man

Not as tense as when drug man (dealer) said the drug he had was too tight

Not as tense when Saul (Formerly Jimmy) named (((the tribe))).

Not as tense as when Jesse (male) want to kill his science teacher for taking his rice

Not as tense as when Walt (not cripple) yell at Jesse to get off toilet because it was his turn

Not as tense as when Walt (cripple) and Walt (not cripple) rev cars very loudly

Not as tense as when Skyler (fat) slipped and fell into pool

>not when andy first thought evil coop was coop

The scene in Firefly when the assassin Jubal confronts Kaylee and the entire scene he hints there's some rape coming.

>We never got to see Kaylee get blacked

Wew so tense and scawwy

Not as tense as when Walt (not cripple) get sad and disappointed at having a stupid baby that call him "mama"

>im the one who knocks
>jesse knocks on the door and kills

great choice. Sally walking in on him and Sylvia fucking and his ensuing freakout was really intense too

Not as tense as when Gale (homo) try to seduce Walter with poetry

The scene where he watches jane die is great and made even better the way he tells jessie he did after they kill hank

The tensest moment was when the fly landed on Walt's old, bald, and wrinkly forehead and he was asking Jesse to kill it. LOL! He was standing so still so the fly wouldn't go away! Then he counted down, "1,2,...THWAP!". That's what you get....butch!

Did Walt and Jesse have a sexual relationship?

agreed
the set up, the keys falling, don yelling, sylvia knowing they're doomed

It's implied, i've heard convincing arguments or whatever but i'd rather it be ambiguous.

Please explain.

What happened in this scene?

Every friendship has peaks and valleys.

>that one autist in this thread
Holy fuck this is golden, keep going

>>one

tony ponders killing paulie because he's been running his fucking mouth too much about the ginnie joke, working with tony's dad, etc. he see's paulie as a father figure and tony fucking hates his father

heh-heh

>Dat Blood Eagle

Tense, cathartic, and kind of sad. Dug his character.

what really was so bad about what he did? yeah he went a bit off the rails in that pitch but it wasn't like they needed to completely ostracise him

the boat went up and down a lot while james gandolfini laughed ominously

If you were invested in the series it was an enormously fraught moment, not sure how you dont get that. The dick/don divide crumbling in the worst place with the worst people.

Does he actually consider killing Paulie? I thought he saw the axe Paulie had stashed, realised that Paulie thought he might kill him, was insulted and decided to taunt Paulie about his laugh to make him uncomfortable.

sweating Doomguy.jpg

plus there's this crazy music that kicks in while he's panicking in the elevator and the reality of the situation is kicking in. it sounds unlike any of the other music on Mad Men and is this creepy droning score like out of David Lynch

I'm farting from too much broccoli I ate.

Yep, similar to when Megan took off from Howard Johnsons, phew

he looks at an axe and a knife they used to cut chum. him not doing the deed i think is to some extent he's not mad at paulie, but more at his father. paulie get's the shit end of it because he was talking about the old days and working with tonys dad

*takes in a good whiff*

I've had nonstop gas in the past few weeks since I started eating a metric fuckton of oats for lifting. It doesn't even smell, it's just high pressure clean air that builds up inside me faster than I can dispense it. I wake up in the morning with stomach cramps but when I go into the bathroom thinking I need to drop a deuce, I just end up letting loose a 21-gun salute with nothing to wipe.