Tl;dr: nigger in my basement

i came home from work about 18 hours ago and there was a nigger in my house

i shut the door on him and locked him in my basement

now he's stuck there

he stopped banging on the door at almost dawn last night night
i heard some scratches for a bit after but he hasn't made a sound since

i think he's waiting for me
there is literally no way he can get out

how do i kill him safely? should i just let him starve?

please help me

Slide a note to his room.

Post pics.

Got a mosin? If so, go down there and beat his shit in with the stock.

tell him if he comes in peace

Redpill him on Jews.

I think you're full of shit, OP

call the police, they'll shoot him for you.

Call the fucking police, you dumb nigg.

I demand proof for potential best thread of the year

Talk to him for a while, get to know him. Gain his trust and pretend to understand where he's coming from. Then blow him away with a shotgun.

Also don't let this thread die you dumb homos it's the only creative thing on here right now

Toasting with epic bread

>get camcorder
>open door
>post results

Put some fried chicken by the door.

How the fuck did he get inside your house in the first place?

Just tell the police you're housing a Syrian refugee

flood the basement

he's fucking crying

you sound like a pussy

Shoot him. How is this a question?

>I unwittingly kidnapped someone
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE user?

Tell him you'll only let him out if he promises to fuck your wife in front of you

Release pesticides in basement and leave the house.

Pics or it didnt happen faggot

/thread

Get him to film a BLACKED.com video.

Bump

>pics

you should ask him what the fuck he's doing in there. He is probably either intoxicated or failing at trying to rob your house. Don't let him starve you edgelord.

yeah, op better come back right now and explain himself

proof or this is fake as fuck

tell him everything about your hate towards niggers explain to him that their existence is plight on humanity make him feel as bad as possible maybe he'll kill himself

Feed him and enjoy your nigger pet.

Quickly open the door and throw nerve gas down there. The nigger has probably already ruined all your stuff.

Yl;dr I have a nigger in my own basement, thing is I live in a apartment building.

I locked him in there while doing the laundry and simply let him there, every now and Then I throw some crackers and a bottle of water in.

I suppose everyone Else in the building know he is there but have no sounded the alarm, the beauty of living in a white neighbourhood.

if singles OP is full of shit

Would you say he's HOLED UP?

Nice pasta.
Changing the racoon to a negro was a spicy touch.

Everyone above are new, gullible, bluepilled normies.
Eat up new friends!

Play Eurobeat until you hear a crash

this, and try to redpill him.

K I L L
I
L
L

I wouldn't open the door without police present.. I mean you did lock him down thier for the night so he'll probably rush you as soon as you open the door.

In other words, call the cops or let him starve.
I guess a gun could work too, that is if you don't hesitate.

Bum.p for potential newsworthy outcome.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Underrated leaf

Do you live in an all white area? Do you have cops who understand the negro problem?

Pics?

Get one of those Darth Vader voice changers and start quoting passages from the bible.

Please OP, give us some kind of pics or tits didn't happen

I'd rather see how this plays out than hit up my buddies, but not if you're a faggot troll

I'm certain op will deliver.

he's still crying

i think he's a real human guys

im going to let him out and try to talk to him
i'll make another post in a few minutes if i'm still alive

this

Evidences?

quadra dubs KEK wills it m8

give us PICS now

Live stream it ye cunt!

thread's dead, just like op

inb4 op roleplays as the "nigger"

Talk first, then release

NOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER TRUST A NIGGER CALL THE COPS YOU JEW

I read in a newspaper a while ago that the basement laundry room is where niggers and derkas likes to hang out, even when nobody is forcing them to.

Would you also keep a tiger as a pet?

Well your fucked now even thouh he was a intruder you just basicly kidnapped him and you will see more jail time for that then the nigger will

I am doing laundry soon and Will take pics of his door, it is the WC. Stay with me.

Go to Church's Chicken or Popeyes (if you must KFC will work) and get some fried chicken. Next go get grocery store and buy a watermelon. Place at top of stairs. Hear screams of pain as his nigger brain wants it and wait for him to beg for it. Have him come at stairs to get it and when it picks it up shove his ass down the stairs.

>typing with dick without telling anyone

Someone trace OP's IP or maybe he can reveal where he is near, that way we can check the news in case it's real

AROUND BLACKS
NEVER RELAX

>Burst in door with gun
>"WATS YUR NAME BOY"
>"Ay yo mah, I jus wan git outt here, I dindu noffin"
>shoot his leg
>"I SAY WAS YUR NAME NIGGER"
>"SHIEEET, JAMAL MAH!"
>"WRONG!"
>pulls out whip
>"YO NAME IS TOBY!"

What kind of door do you have? Do you regulary keep people in your basement against their will?

This would be the perfect opportunity to see if he remembers it as Luke/No, I am your father.

White oppression at its finest. A man of color stumbles in your basement and you KIDNAP him? And you contemplate MURDERING him? This is a gross violation of human rights. You should let him free and if he smashes your skull in with a brick you very well deserved it

Shieet, can you see him through the door? Or else it is fucking pointless

Kek demands pics. Numbers confirm

Does your neighbor have a nice tv or PlayStation you like? Tell him to bring it to you and he only gets shot twice

Why are you wasting crackers and water?

In a twist, this post was actually made by the nigger from OP's basement computer.

post pics or we will not help you troll

How do you kidnap someone who trespassed on your land?
That's insane.

Unfortunately you cant, I Will not risk opening

Burn down house, wait outside with rifle just in case he survives the inferno.

Downside, no house.
Upside, one dead nigger and insurance will probably pay out because they think the nigger burnt your house down during his nogging.

call the police you fucking retard

This is the first post in a long time that had me in tears laughing.

the OP posts the pics or the OP is a nigger faggot jew

Make a recording then. What kind of door is it? Should be able to break down a wood door. Does he ever make sounds?

k

Wait until he passes out from dehydration then chain him up. Make him create little knickknacks for you as slave labor. Also, yeah if you're not bullshitting you totally kidnapped him so you might as well have fun while you can or start prepping a way to dispose of the body in a safe way.

I like the cut ah yor jib son

This implies that the nigger did not have a cell phone on him, otherwise he would have called for help. Everyone has a cell phone on them at all times nowadays. OP is lying.

what the actual fuck lad
post pics for proof

Buckshot to the belly

bad goyim

tell him that you will let him out but only if he votes Trump

Ask him who he is voting for. If Trump then let him go. If Hillary then...you know what to do

Either call the police so they shoot him or let him 1 week or 2 in your basement.

Good idea! Get a bike lock like in Breaking Bad

kek

It is a Wooden door, fairly thin.

I Will do a thumbs up on pic.

Let him go. But first, he must eat all the eggs.

>8

dont you mean BLEACHED.com video?

OP is kill
sage and move on

>mfw this was all bait