God fucking damn it

Is my first reaction. But what if it's actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3mHN8h_zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he was just gonna do 2 more films

Healthy non-American here, you have 9 seconds to explain why I should I give a fuck about Teddy Roosevelt

Take a rest, Marty.

HOLY SHIT KINO CONFIRMED

good, i'd be fine if leo and scorsese just made movies together indefinitely

Scorsese needs to retire and stop ruining what little is left from his legacy

You shouldn't, much like I have no reason to care about a movie about a former president/PM/leader of your country.

And you need to watch more movies and stop being under the age of 25

Silence was fantastic you faggot, his legacy is fine.

national parks, speak softly but carry a big stick, roughriders, knocking an assassin out with punch so hard it caused the guy to fire both his pistols from the impact

>Theodore Roosevelt
Literally who?

>3 hours of snoozefest
Sure thing buddy

Has that overrated motherfucker made more movies with Scorsese than DeNiro? He has ruined them all, except maybe The Aviator.

*tips fedora*

>God fucking damn it
>Is my first reaction
Why, because Roosevelt was some kind of saint whose life is hollowed ground and shouldn't be spoiled by a inevitably dreadful portrayal by Dicrapio? Disabuse yourself of such a delusion.

Boredom is a symptom of low attention span, low attention span is a symptom of infantilism, infantilism is a symptom of bad genes, bad genes are a symptom of delayed evolution.

this so much, hardly any meme value in his (((films))) Though the oil one with the milkshake was dank lol

You are not the intended audience.

i can see the resemblance

>eveyone who finds this movie boring is retarded

He was a bad ass. Rough Rider, hunted and killed an animal on ever continent aside from Alaska. Learn Judo while pres, and I think helped to make it an Olympic sport. Offered to fight in WW1 despite having already been a two term president.
Also created the Square Deal which an early progressive movement aimed ant breaking trusts and helping the poor and middle class. Created the national park system. Basically ensured the creation of the Panama Canal. Ended the Russo-Japanese war.

And goddamn teddy bears are named after him.

He might not be a black Muslim transgender, but you should learn about him all the same.

Silence is catholikino, buddy

Go back to your Bayformers and your Star Wars shitquels, brainlet.

It is the greatest pleb detector known to man.

Teddy was an all American badass who didn't tolerate non American sentiment and was shamelessly a believer in American Superiority

Leo is non of those things, this is gonna fail when he tries to slant Teddy as something else

God dammit you weebs will eat any kind of shit even with the tinyest hint of japan.

> I like boring movies so fuck you

Maybe you'll get better genes in your next life.

I just saw this image on Sup Forums. Do I like it?

you shouldnt no one cares what europoors want

He had an interesting life and Scorsese can certainly make a great film out of it

This is good, but I wish John Milius was able to finish his Teddy trilogy as he intended.

Life is entertainment for those doomed for failure.

> genetics
> taste in movies

okay, i see this is bait.

What the fuck? Is this a meme all of a sudden? Every other month there is a rumour about Scorsese and DiCaprio making a film together. I've seen them linked to a film about the Joker, a film about H.H Holmes the serial killer, a film based on the book Killers of the Flower Moon, and now this. Fuck off

Get a load of this faggot.

Griffith never infantilized his audience, nor did he even ask for one. This is why he is shunned

>ever continent aside from Alaska
Goddamn it you're making the rest of us look bad

>Sunrise (1927)
>"Kill Thots, Respect Women"
O I am laffin

In terms you would understand, he was kind of like a cowboy-president.

Wow. Martin Scorsese casting Leo for a lead role. What a fucking unexpected turn of events.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3mHN8h_zk

Theme song for the movie?

Immortals can't commit suicide.

>grandpa scorsese
>dicaprio

I need more Leo Kino

Can you run?

you probably don't need to worry about it because it is unlikely that his country has a film industry

go back to /lbg/ you unfunny underage faggot

Dude got shot, have a speech then went to a hospital. I think he also owned a pet bear and enjoyed wrestling.
Basically he'd be a walking meme

People will believe what they want to believe

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh national parks, so exciting.

Literally everything about you is predetermined through genetics free will is a myth.

>Why, because Roosevelt was some kind of saint whose life is hollowed ground
No, because I think Leo can't act and it's going to be shit.

Also, it's becoming more clear to me as I say this that I'm generally a pessimist, and have a negative outlook

Then why do twins make different life choices

>56 replies
>33 posters

Okay we get it, you can stop now ... anom.

>he doesn't know about the Spanish-American War

Reaction from other people's genes doing things to them. Their genes may be the same but other people's genes can still treat them differently thus causing different reactions.

Is this a new meme?

>>mfw he died before he'd likely win in 1920
Kill yourself.

What about Murder Castle one? Did they cancel it? I was hyped for it.

Wolf of Wall Street, The Departed, and Gangs of New York were all good movies. I haven't seen Silence, but why are some people acting like Scorcese has been shit recently?

Sup Forums tries too hard to be contrarian

they asked for it

dude leonardo dicaprio is a thespian lmao

Why did Taft do it bros? If he would've been stuck in that bath tub just a little longer, he wouldn't have made it out in time for the election and Teddy wouldn't won.

Same reason you britcucks tell us to give a fuck about Winston Churchill.