Why is this not allowed?

They're siblings.

Is that supposed to be Sharon?

Why is Sharon so boring.

They don't really have any chemistry.

Cap and Carol are better

Yeah because that stopped them before

BuckyNat OTP

There is not fucking world in which Carol deserves Steve.

normies should not fuck superheros

YES! :)

>:)

I think you mean
>;_;7

Old fuck up Carol would have been a funny pairing for Steve for just the contrast to how perfect he is.

Now though, she is just kinda sucks.
Also maybe a lesbian.

Sharon isn't normal, she's a secret agent.

Sharon is an underated waifu

Bland Widow

because she's dead

or not

it might actually just be because he hasn't filled out the correct paperwork to get in her panties

>she's dead
No?!?!?!?!?

Literally every other SHIELD agent chick is more interesting than Sharon.

Fucking hell, her boobs are inhumanly big.

Because Bucky and gay shit, it's happening anyway in the MCU and they are still an item in the comics.

Not when Waid was writing her, he gave her a much needed character development and she acted as the perfect foil for Steve Rogers’ idealism.

She also had a bit of misanthropic streak which stemmed from her experiences as a SHIELD operative, in particular the time she was sent deep undercover and then apparently abandoned by Nick Fury behind enemy lines and had to fend for herself because no one came to look for her and Steve thought she was dead.

Why do you hate Steve?

I like her in that game as well she's the cheerful, burger loving, adrenaline junkie SHIELD Agent, Natasha and the others just drove the "bad ass scary lady" thing to the ground.

heterosexuality between two white characters in marvel?!?!

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

its pure and true

She was very tsun tsun for Steve too.

Wait what. Is this true ? Havent read Marvel in a while, did they retcon?

>Bland Widow

She's nothing like Widow, Sharon is more relax and not "I'll murder you" like Widow, she's also more of an action Bond type of Agent while Widow is more of a in the shadows spy.

Also with Widow it's always about her past and "Red in muh ledger" former murder weapon while Sharon is went through some awful shit that in the end she managed to overcome.

No they aren't the user was just messing with you

She'll be back later on when she comes black

Because it triggers tumblr

Emily VanCamp a qt tho

EVC is cute and I'd date her myself, but Steve and Sharon are a yawnfest. They're literally the worst MCU couple and yes that's including Thor and Jane.

Bigger clearer version of this pls

>and yes that's including Thor and Jane

please

They had like what? only a few moments together? They need to give VanCamp more time in the movies.

>They're literally the worst MCU couple and yes that's including Thor and Jane.
No one is worse than Thor and Jane, not even Steve and Sharon.

Because you're not allowed to be a superhero with high morals and get pussy at the same time...for some reason.

Carol and Cap looks like they should be making babies

More of tsuntsun pls

Carol is busy making babies with Jess.

>Not when Waid was writing her

The problem is that Waid's the only one who ever seemed to actually try with her. So rather than being the definitive Sharon, it's just atypical.

I haven't seen THAT inhuman yet

she came back?

i can't help but feel if you had a cosmic whatever and wanted to really fuck with Steve, magically making Sharon his sister/daughter/granddaughter would be better than making him a nazi

BECAUSE SHE'S A FAT COW

what about superdad?

He did get Diana, Lana Lois, Maxima, not sure about post crisis Lori.

>she came back?
Yeah, Remender didn't kill her.

Well, desu I think he did, but had Zola bring her back as a puppet.

Two white people getting together?
Uhhh hello? Its 2016!

Who knows...

Red Skull would approve. Blonde Hair Blued Eyed super powered babies.

>Steve with a woman.
Disgusting.

Why do they both look uncomfortable?

Sauce?

Yep that's a nut log all right

I fucking hate Tumblr

Cap can never have love, you know that

>tfw Brubaker snuffed out the romance as his last act because he knew what was gonna happen to Marlel and wanted to protect the relationship from future writers

Based Ed.

Fuck that was too bittersweet.

>They had like what? only a few moments together?
Over two movies they barely shared some scenes together, one is at his ex-lover's and her aunt's funeral, and then we're supposed to be invested in their making out before she disappears for the rest of the movie. Jane is shit but at least she played an active role in the movie alongside Thor for it to make sense why they ended up together.

His response to the new BuckyNat covers for the Black Widow series was "don't mess it up" but that he's looking forward to the issues. So we'll see how that goes.

Brubaker ships BuckyNat and BuckySteve though, and considering he's the creator of Bucky in his modern form, I'd trust his characterization. People can blame tumblr and fangirls all they want for making it up, but quite a few of the writers, artists, and editors have quietly supported the idea. There's even a recent interview with Waid stating that Bucky and Nat have both had crushes on Steve in the past, and don't forget Planet Hulk during Secret Wars which was the most homoerotic shit I've ever read.

Anyway I'm happy to see Bucky and Nat interacting again, I hope she finally finds out and remembers him.

This