/BSE/ - badselfeater General

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to ThankMrTeeth on FB and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

New today:
>Poster shows up at Clinton Library (confirmed still there)
>Clinton Library is why Clinton Foundation exists
>Behind the RESET header is what appears to be JFK's Yacht "Honey Fitz"

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/

NOTE: Please don't clutter this thread with shit. Real or not, many here and on want to get to the bottom of this. It has symbology related to politics and features to current Presidential candidates on the artwork.

Other urls found in this thread:

badselfeater.com/audio/apoc.mp3
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Stare Decisis
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51umuj/ulamjj12_mod_of_this_sub_first_to_find_a_bill_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Continuing from last thread >What does "dance to your dna" mean and why is it on there?

thread music

badselfeater.com/audio/apoc.mp3

Fake. This is spam. Don't tell me not to clutter this thread by saying that. Stop cluttering Sup Forums by posting a fake marketing scheme in the first place.

new poster found 25 miles west of clinton library

All the occult stuff is to reference the "illuminati" or what we have associated the "elites" as being into.

When the clock hits 0:00:00 we will be given information, it's a leak.

The contents of the leak will be about the Federal Reserve, the banking system, and the people involved in the epic scam that's taken over the control of the planet.

We can hope to KEK that also connected to this information dump, is the use of the "hacked NSA tools" as an added blow to the establishment.

>That's what I take away from this anyways.

Revolution time is near.

*.25 miles not 25

spoooky
I scared

That dragon looks like some gay furry shit

Bump

Some speculation the countdown will provide info about Clinton's relationship to the Rothchilds and their plan to collapse the world economy

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606

Flowers looks like thistle. Read its meaning seems fitting

From last thread:

just think about this...

The a mod of the subreddit:

>was the the first to find a bill

>created the sub

>has a twitter account with an identical username saying how much he loves Richard Dawkins who is quoted on the bill, "Dance to your DNA"

>Also has strong anti government leanings on said twitter account

>Was once an active poster and mod of another sub dealing with ARG answers and other ARG's.

>Had an avatar that was the logo of another prominent ARG

>Claims to not understand what ARG means.

>Responds to accusations of being involved with faggy Latin phrases and pointing out "logical fallacies" proving he has the level of autism to waste the time to make this.

>Shortly after he is outed "Mr. Teeth" posts on Facebook again claming he is specifically not said autist.

Do I need to go on? If you read his posts when he gets upset you can tell he's being defensive. If you read back through his older posts he seems to have a lot ideas about what badselfeater is and isn't.

That guy is clearly heavily involved. He might not have designed the bills but he knows its bullshit. Someone printed them and mailed them to other reddit faggots around the country and they dispersed them. Its a reddit user created ARG.

Way to go you got duped by reddit.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

>they need to go back

In the same time the thistle is a symbol for protection because of its prickly-edged leaves. Already the Greeeks thought that a thistle would protect against demons and the Germanic people made a connection between the thistle and their god Donar who was supposed to protect everyone who carries a thistle with her/him [link to a German message board]. But the symbol of protection only came in full effect centuries later when the Scotts started to use this plant as their national symbol around 1200 after Christ. The legend behind the protection of the Scotts through the thistle takes place during the Nordic evasion of great Britain at that time. An invading Viking army was trying to sneak up at night upon a Scots army encampment – during this, a barefoot enemey stepped upon a thistle, which caused him to cry out loud of pain and thus alerted the Scotts. “In gratitude, the plant became known as the Guardian Thistle and was adopted as the symbol of Scotland”, is stated on the Scottish tourism page.

Can someone sum up all this bullshit?

It's relating to creationism, that Dawkins guy

No its not nigger.

Common goddamn sense and deductive mother fucking reasoning.

Take this to reddit or x. either way, fuck off. this is marketing. If someone had something to say they'd have said it

You might even be the shill pushing this. its a viral ad, nothing more

move on or fuck off

marketing for what then?

nth for spooky doubles and the board really has gone to shit

>inb4 its a hint towards an assassination attempt at both

Things that bug me:
No Latin(because creator is dumb), and you don't "back up" a currency, you 'back' it.

I think it's a religious lunatic, probably "sword at ready" I was thinking Ron Paul, also, but he's not into satanic imagery.

who cares. if it is for something vaguely pol related it will be shit tier at best, so. move along to x or reddit, or even tv. this doesn't belong here

Basically the image here all the letters (including red) are an anagram of serpent.
The P and N are the 4th/6th in the word

Now some said this related to the presidential number (the 46th president) but could it be the chroms.?

If you're Sherlock-Fucking-Holmes why is it that the only information that you have is that a guy who is a new faggy atheist happens to like Dawkins and there's a Dawkins quote on the bill, and he acts mildly fishy.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.

Its probably either for the artist that made the bills or the reddit faggots that made the ARG. The reddit faggots probably did it for shits and giggles with the hope of being paid to do it in the future.

yes it does. it's about currency, the federal reserve, our current presidential candidates, and past political assassinations

stop being a butthurt britbong. filter out the thread. 4 more days

Also still have no clue on the thing in the background whether its a train/boat/bus

The JFK ship seemed to be a bit too different

Literally rolling my eyes famm.

Take this to /x/

I have sufficient information and mental capacity to understand its bullshit that doesn't belong here based on this alone as any nonretarded white person also would.

You know there are a billion threads out there that are shitter then this one.
Example pulled from the first one created I don't even need to look
Ok that one was actually decent but second
Yeah fucking sick how we're in another pol harbor

Why don't you go to your friends thread if you like to complain

Just don't respond to the shills trying to derail the thread.

I think it does look quite similar to the JFK yacht, but it might have been prior to JFK owning it

What are the chances between 1 and 10, that this is just some faggot trying to get attention.

Has anyone figured out what the symbols are on the name banner just above MAMMON?

mrteeth on FB is fake, not really a part of it. All his "original" stuff is made from comps from the site PNGs
has nothing to do with Picasso's War, or the tunnel in Europe

cuneiform for "Babylon"

But if we're looking into what the guys up to I think its clear hes interested in the Gotthard Tunnel ceremony (as he posted part of it in his vids) also Merkel and Hollande were in attendence shill faggots so yes its political

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI

Why do you think that FB guy is legit?

the 9/mars symbol on the back is like where the clock stopped in that Gotthard Tunnel ceremony

Sort of hilarious if you ask me. The Dragon as a symbol in origin stands for freedom, healing, knowledge, and questioning. Origin as Tiamat, and was later demonized and turned into a monster, whereas Marduk, now known as Jesus, Allah and etc, are venerated. Shit is hilarious how duped people are in this day and age. If you want to talk symbolism, the dollar looks like a great psy op to confuse people with thought form based garbage. More stuff to brainwash you with to lead you further away from actual freedom, and becoming your true self x,D

Also the book
>Stare decisis is the doctrine of precedent. Courts cite to stare decisis when an ... Stare decisis is Latin for “to stand by things decided.”

And the number 9 with the minute hand pointing to 11 makes it clear about 911 being used to haul our freedoms away

Say. What if Hillary colluded in 9/11 would that be great to expose?

Don't forget his deviantart account that only has one picture (a dragon), from MLP no less.

wow you're so smart. now pokemon go back to another thread

Scratch that, just saw the OP pic.

On another note, I just realized the hemlock is right next to a fruit bearing tree. Many varieties of hemlock are extremely poisonous, and can leach into other plants around it. Meaning the fruit (knowledge) is actually poison.

Totally the same.

The vid I posted from 30mins on is relevent if people are interested in what user mentioned

We also have the bottom left of the note unless I am wrong and its just some hanging man. Although I think that they match up pretty well

What if "LO RD MA TT IS" which are the characters on the thing was like a name or address? For Example Matt Lois Rd

That's Mars' Spear, or Aries
It's about the occult, or gender, IMO
Can't figure out title though. ISIS(occult), CRISIS, ?

Hey, if you want to "feed the beast", be my guest. You're only destroying yourself in the end.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Stare Decisis

Well if thats true its interesting. Look up the tree and you find a snake with legs. Before he was a dick the snake in eden had legs and was punished by God. Also theres an apple below so I think its clear we're looking at Eden symbolism. Or Atlantis symbolism? The nigger in the vid talks about people worshipping Osiris and wanting to "reestablish" Atlantis whatever the fuck that means. Although we can see a church getting washed away in the note. Nukes in the sea?

fuck off you edgy fuck stop spamming

Now I'm seriously starting to wonder whether elites could have chosen the date because it was the cleanest way to add an arrow/ mars' symbol...hang on. If you had an arrow on the traditional Mars symbol would it point to just 10 mins past?

I see. Thanks. So what would the symbol be?

It's viral marketing for Egg McMuffin, targeted at evangecucks and tinfoiler Christards.

I took the church in the bottom right as the 7 pillars of wisdom's foundation (fear of God) being washed away by the "federal beast"

>oy vey goy spam!

The issue with anything Christ related is that the entire Holy Bible was ripped off from other faiths. For instance Genesis was plagiarized from the Enûma Eliš; mankind's first known creation myth. Taking anything in the Holy Bible serious is being deceived. Heck, Zoroastrianism, and even the lame Gilgamesh predates it. Duality is the death of nuance, and the rise of dictation.

Hey, are they still butchering people and leaving pieces in public in your country?

The counter ends on Lavoy Finnicum's birthday.
I think he will rise from the dead, and drive his divine truck of retribution through the heart of the beast.

Tarp

A vid very much in relation to this

Catholics did this hard with Mary
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ

It's more viral marketing.

Companies specifically do this to try & get views using a countdown clock timer.
We've had several over the years on Sup Forums

Most notably was:
Guy threatened to release footage of inside the pyramid of Giza if he didn't get paid by a certain time. Claimed he hooked up a camera to a RC car and drove it into the pyramid and filmed the inner chambers.
Nothing happened.

>Secret body guard agent who worked for Michael Jackson had phone call of MJ telling someone people were out to get him
Ended up being some promotion for some rapper

sage goes in the Options field.
Hide the thread

All hail Tarpman! Deliver us from evil!

well that fits with the Babel imagery on the front and the use of many different languages

the goal of the new world order is to create 1 world religion in defiance of God

THIS KILLS THE THREAD
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51umuj/ulamjj12_mod_of_this_sub_first_to_find_a_bill_and/

You faggots need to report these threads, it's some kids ARG.

GTFO.

Oh I agree it may be something as you describe, but I like symbolism and puzzles entertain me so Im chowing down on this bait.

What does ARG mean?

alternate reality game