In today's issue we're going to be doing something we haven't done in a long time

>In today's issue we're going to be doing something we haven't done in a long time

Anyone like to take a guess on what that is? Probably won't kill another baby again since Hershel Jr is alive on the cover of #165. My bet is possibly a wedding, Carl and Lydia will get married during the fighting.

Pre-game Walking Dead thread as #161 is out today.

Carl's going to get shot again.

Or maybe make someone an amputee, when was the last time someone lost a limb?

Alpha lost her head, does that count?

Oh right, so that rules out amputee, someone getting shot, etc.

I still think a wedding may happen either between Carl and Lydia or Rick and Andrea, they might get married to raise morale or something. When was the last time a wedding exactly happened, back at the prison with Glenn and Maggie?

Anyone else feel like Gabriel's death was sudden and out of nowhere? For such a long surviving character it seemed like they just passed over it real quick

I like that it was gruesome and out of nowhere but hate that he wasn't developed at all. TV version is more developed at this point.

Feels like par for the course.

Maybe kill another person in Hershel's family, have the characters put on zombie guts on to escape, or have a character get infected by a zombie (Denise is the last person that comes to mind, not counting Gabriel because he got devoured)

So who's gonna storytime it

Bump

Eh, he was still a nobody. TV Gabriel manned up much better and has a certain endearing smugness about him, which is way more characterization than Comic Gabriel ever got.

I just finished reading it, I have no idea what the comment in OP was addressing.

It's a solid issue, I'm enjoying the more compressed storytelling. Also each month I'm amazed how much I prefer comic Carl to show whimp.

The thing is, comics Gabriel was not supposed to be a "main character". I think it was kinda interesting, he was just that cool priest that appear sometimes to reinforce union in Alexandria. I really think the comic would be much better with him alive.

It's this

Seriously some fucker better storytime this

It is a shame that he won't be around as the general priest for events. I don't know why it was necesary to push him in to a role that got him killed. In a series about how you have to be a hard ass to survive, it was nice to have the pacifist occasionally pop up.

Bump for storytime?

I checked the wikipedia and it said on #161 that they'll do something they haven't done anything in a good while.

I've enjoyed The Whisperer War a lot, much better than All Out War and I'm looking forward to where the changes will bring.

Bump! Who's got a link?

I saw on another forum someone say it was a let-down so I know some of you fuckers have it

I assume out of all of it even if it was minor was cutting off a limb to save someone from a bite.

Y'all fags need to apply yourselves and use readcomicsonline.com

It's part of the whole kisscartoon/kissanime bunch

They don't have it up though Snarky McSnarkelstein

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Guess where I just read it chucklefuck

Alright everyone just cause I love you all so mich

I really need to buy a pass

You're good people user.

Do the letter hacks too, I always like reading those.

Also predictions on where they are going afterwards? I think Rick and a small band of people will temporarily leave Alexandria to go to Ohio, Kingdom and Saviors will basically ally together, either under William or maybe just under different splinter groups. Zachary probably becomes new leader of The Saviors.

Your lucky that I grabbed the hacks, I assumed most people don't read them but I wanted to read em.

Also my predictions is that negan will be added to the core Rick group which will put strains on the Maggie and Carl relationships with Rick.

>We already saw that this didn't work 3 years ago in the video game
>Why the hell would it. Any one with remote training would know that viruses and bacteria flow pretty fucking fast through the bloodstream.
Why would hackman recycle this part?

Cheers man. Anyway to add more to my prediction.

Communities: Zachary becomes leader of The Saviors and Tara or whoever the fuck Dwight's ex was called lover, she tries to use him to ally with William or something but considering how they are at one another's throats all the time this causes a massive fracture within the communities causing them to disintegrate.

Rick's party: No idea what will really happen to them, either they get kicked out of the communities seeing how much damage they've brought but it's looking likely they'll take temporary refuge in Ohio, Negan also tags along but causes tensions between Carl, Maggie and just about everyone else. Magna is basically left in charge of Alexandria while Rick fucks off to Ohio with Eugine, Dante, Maggie, Hershel, Sophia, Jesus, Negan, Michonne and Aaron.

It worked for Dale. You just gotta be fast enough.

Why can't the groups get a long for five minutes, fuck it feels like forced drama.

True. I think it's funny because it never works, but that ONE time it did means they have to keep trying it. I feel like there's something relatable about that

And letter hacks for user-kun

Please notice me senpai

That's all she wrote unless people really want the ads at the end

>Way to make the destruction of a fucking baseball bat emotional.

He's right

You'd have to sympathize with the character and not want to see his brains beaten in before considering it emotional.

So what's going on with Here's Negan? I saw the first one, and didn't bother with the rest.

So who are these whisperers I keep hearing about? I haven't read TWD for years, so I'm out of the loop.

So basically negan was a bad guy who raped women but not really then Rick and Negan fought and Rick killed Negan but not really but before Negan killed Glen but actually really and then a time skip and now everyone's old but not Negan and then zombies came but not really it was people in zombie masks who don't talk much and then they want to kill everyone and then Negan falls in love but not really and cuts the leader head off also at one point the leader of the kingdom died but no one cares and then beta leads the zombie people who looks like a bigger Eugene and now they're fighting and everyone is on one team but not really because now everyone wants to kill Rick because why not.

O-okay.

wut

Love you user

At this point, there is nothing much to do with the story unless something completely new happens

like some sort of mutation of the zombies.. or i don't know, a government group appears to 'bring some freedom'.

One healthy dose of Freedomâ„¢ coming up.

>Kirkman said at one point we had already met the series' first female villian
>everyone thought it was Alpha or Magda
>it was actually Sherry the whole time
You got me this time, you fat fuck.

I legitimately had no idea who Sherry was until I looked her up on the wikia. I'm usually an immense character-fag and I'll remember a character by looks, if not by name, but I drew a complete blank on Sherry.

This is why I wish TWD would just end, mid-volume too, so that this undead franchise can die already.

who do you think will die next issue?

>Magna is left in charge of Alexandria.

Unless they plan on some long term herd thinning, I don't really see that happening. Ohio does sound pretty likely though.

Its been shown to work in the comic universe before, like Dale, and the one armed indian dude in the video game. Besides, what else are they gonna do? If you can choose between guaranteed death and ~10% chance of survival, why wouldnt you?

when are Carl and Sophia gonna fuck?

>In today's issue we're going to be doing something we haven't done in a long time

Use the threat of a Zombie apocalypse in an interesting and thought-provoking way?

isn't Sherry Dwights old bitch who left him?

also those idiot Saviors think they won't get beat again are fools, Negan has completely bought into the Rick life and will fight against them as well.

I didn't even realise it was Gabriel until a few weeks ago when someone on a forum mentioned it. I thought it was just another red shirt.

Pretty sure it was trying to save someone from a bite by cutting off the limb

Did that make ANY SENSE AT ALL?

exactly my thoughts, lol.
As long as Negan and Andrea survive I'll be happy.

That was the exact point I was trying to make. He may not have been a big name like Some people but he's been with Rick's group since after the prison and he got exactly what you described, a red shirt death