What do you think of femdom?

What do you think of femdom?

Is it normal sexuality or is it prevented and immoral?

I have no qualms with lezdom (that's when females dominate other females) but the thought of me being a "slave" to a woman is ridiculous and unsexy.

It's a sexual fetish, not a political philosophy

It's perverted and that's fine, it being immoral is relative.

fucking

dude shut the fuck up

No fetish is immoral, only real world actions that result from a fetish (like crushing small animals) can be immoral.

What are you gay?

tfw she has a closet full of dicks and they're all bigger than yours

The thinking man's fetish.

Nah that's pretty cool, OP.

I'm in a femdom relationship, at first I was always the dominant but overtime it has switched around, my girlfriend has pretty much domesticated me and if I don't do as I'm told she fucks me hard and spanks me so I bruise, if I make her happy she fucks me soft and gentle with lots of kissing and touching until I cum. I'm also only aloud to masterbate when she's watching and if I cum on her I have to lick it off. She expects to be eaten out for at least an hour when she's home from work.

>Mexican intellectual fetishists

>if I don't do as I'm told she fucks me hard
Is this a problem?

If only I had the pasta of the man who reluctantly agreed to get pegged by his girlfriend before she dumped him anyway.

It's so perverted it will lead to psychological disorders.

Next step is she brings Jamal over and forces you to sit on a chair in the corner and masturbate to her getting fucked

It's okay to do privately and not talk about it, there are reasons for things to be taboo in a society.

This is true, my romantic and love life has improved a lot since I've been getting pegged
When my ass is freshly spanked and she's going as hard as she can with her hard strap on it's painful and I cry, but I enjoy it secretly, she kisses me after.
stop projecting your cuck fantasies on others

I'm into ballbusting. But I'm alt-right trust me guys.

I'm in a femdom relationship I guess, although she isn't dominant outside of the bedroom and we don't have hard rules or do all the staged shit.

I think it is pretty awesome. Also there is really no such thing as 'normal sexuality', and even if there were who gives a fuck?

Dear god my groin hurts now after watching that...

As long as you keep it in the bedroom, I don't care. I do this stuff, but only privately. As long as you behave decently outside of the bedroom, I think it is aright.

its a result of the destruction of the family

In my relationship I'm almost always the dominant one, but maybe once every couple weeks I let her use handcuffs on me and fuck me in the ass. It's pretty hot desu, I just don't want to make it a regular thing because of moral reasons and I have too much pride to be in a majority femdom relationship

quit scouting for dick on Sup Forums faggot

Source

Not immoral.
In my opinion it is sexy as long as you dont go too far.

But i guess some people do like pegging and bodysuits.

As long as it is consensual and it doesn't hurt any third party, what you do in your bedroom is your problem.

"On the Doll" movie

Honestly I find getting dominated in real life by a women to be weird considering it goes against nature. in the opposite sense I find gender roles as a general guide for children to be healthy.

so what's the sauce?

You dont become the "slave" in a single night. In the eyes of women once you become the slave you will always become a beta cuck.

>being submissive
>ever

This is why your countries are teeming with niggers and shitskins calling the shots.
Anyone with this fetish is a retard.

sage

this lmao, what a pathetic piece of shit. fucking white people.

Does your daily life revolve around your relationship? Do you ever wear a chastity device or some shit along those lines?

As long as everyone involved has consented, I really don't care how people fuck one another.

I only really like femdom when its a girl mocking a guy and forcing him to smell her farts.

if youre not making this shit up, consider suicide

>Evangelion pictures for all occasions.

Question Finbro, are your women more dominant due to all the feminism shit?

If this is the case i almost can support an honor kill.

i read this in his voice.

Satanic.

Feminists are women who haven't been dominated yet

There's a laundry list of feminists who became housewives once they got a dominant man
I personally know one. Used to be all about the wage gap, now she's a submissive little thing who wears flowery dresses

I had an ex who was a big aggressive butchy athlete girl and she basically ruined sex with normal women for me

gotta admire the Muslims for stoning people like him kek.

Thanks reddit.

Moloch approves of dem digits

I'm not into the humiliation aspect of it but having a QT shove me down onto the bed and aggressively fucking the shit out of me gets me hard.

Unfortunately my wife isn't remotely strong enough to overpower me so it ends up just being roleplaying.

I think being a homosexual might have something to do with that.

Doing God's work.

Implying adding a little kink to sex doesnt help keeping her satisfied, and without the need to seek pleasure somewhere else.

Also, cuckold as more to do with vouyerism than with femdom. An entire different fetish.

I mean yeah, but a man can dream right? It's already difficult enough to find a woman who isn't a fucking weakling in the bedroom, I was hoping we might at least get something out of feminism.

thats not femdom unless she peggs you

>Does your daily life revolve around your relationship?
Yes
>Do you ever wear a chastity device or some shit along those lines?
No chastity device, I have to wear a but plug if I go out anywhere so that I'm thinking of her at all times
Live and let live, stop controlling people sex lies, we're like any other couple in public

what are you beta?

>Also, cuckold as more to do with vouyerism than with femdom. An entire different fetish.
This, people who associate femdom with cuckold are completely uninformed. If you want to attack something, know what you're attacking first.