Anyone remember when Cartoon network had awesome shows like this?

so this was american dragon but withouth fetish fuel, kind of meh.

>2005

Jesus.

>2005 was over a decade ago

yes.

'98 here.

I was a stupid kid, but I wasn't stupid enough to fall for waifu bait shit.

I always hated this show

but I could never hear an episode without remembering

Ah Juniper: The Anti-Kari

People always say Cartoon Network's golden age stretched from like 1999-2004, but I think that's a bit too short.

I'd say the golden age was 1999-2006, because this range includes the awesome CN City era, while the other one does not

Depends if you like Guro or not. Some great JL guro out there

I remember when I was playing a Juniper game on Cartoon Network's website. My brother asked me what I was doing, and I was too embarrassed to answer. I will forever be in the closet.

um....

the one with the monsters? You had to kill all these consters and you could view everything from the top and stuff like that?

but that show was terrible. even if you're stoned it's awful

I thought it was good too, but then I tried rewatching it.

I remember wanting to like this show, but feeling that it was lacking.

I think it didn't have a strong villain and that made the show feel kind of bland.

I'm surprised the bigfoot girl they used a hair remover spell on and dressed up like a human doesn't get talked about more around here. Seems like something Sup Forums would get obsessed over at some point.

She was only in 2 or 3 episodes, and I remember thinking that was a waste since it was a cool concept to have a non-magical character who could punch the magical bullshit.

I do

I can't remember what was off about this show. It had potential but it was missing something.

Juniper Lee was shit. I must be fucking old as shit if people have nostalgia for that garbage show. It was the Pelswick of the 2000's.

Pelswick was the Pelswick of the 2000s

>inb4 "le 90s didn't end until 2004" or some other Tumblr bullshit saying

>Pelswick started in 2000

fugg

I fucking hate his brother