What happened to this guy?

What happened to this guy?

He didn't propaganda so good.

did they cancel his show already?

Was it even on more than twice?

I still don't under the show. If you wanted to make sjw propaganda, wouldn't you hire an attractive, charismatic guy with screen presence, instead of a weird-looking numale who looks like he just got out of his shift at Hot Topic?

hes completely unfunny and just shilled his stupid SJW politics. Hes a fucking retarded jew

>hire an attractive, charismatic guy with screen presence

But that would be the complete antithesis of a SJW.

They were using the 'Jew' angle. Even had it in the promos. And given that, perfect casting.

if anyone watched this show or still watches comedy central id like to know how that shit turned out, i saw one promo for it and it looked like it jumped the shark harder than the larry wilmore show did.

Theres ANOTHER daily show type of thing they are advertising the fuck out of. I was watching that 70s show reruns the other day, just to have something on in the backround while I cleaned the house, and every fucking commerical break had it

It had like 6 episodes or something. The Jim Jeffries Show and President Show also have new eps off and on. I think Comedy Central is just throwing shit on the walls to see what sticks. That or they're running out of cash to produce new episodes or something.

Yeah the show that 'oposes' Big Media.

CC is ridiculous. Just end it.

It's just taking Colbert's schtick and applying it to Sup Forums.

After the Jonas Brothers broke up he went into obscurity like his brothers, though he seems to have a gay following.

the president show is kind of funny tbdesu
maybe i just think it is because every other one of these kids of shows they're shitting out are just daily show clones with a further left stint

President show was odd to see every guest yell and insult a caricature of Trump. The deepak choprah episode made me lose all respect for that dude and stop watching the show all together

Jews are white, they have white skin

No. It's juststraight up bullshit. Commie Central is 'big media'

but you know that shill

died of AIDS

Are you talking about the opposition? Its kind of funny he uses the word cuck in each one of his commercials

so do asians

Yeah the commie central show that opposes 'big mecia' and the deep state.

Kek

No one is stupid enough to believe that

>total of six episodes
Hahaha, holy fuck, libtards BTFO

I'm not even sure all six episode aired.

I saw one. It was ridiculously stupid.

lotta loyalty for a hired cuck

Give me the rundown or a short clip.

Does Comedy Central have any shows now that AREN'T about pushing liberalism?

and it's not even applied well

The point is how they label themselves at white when they're criticizing their "fellow white people" and then when it's time to play the victim they're suddenly oppressed minorities again. It's fucking annoying