Meet the Vampires

youtube.com/watch?v=3RDsvlmg61I

Reposting this early pitch animatic again.

Is this your animation OP

Tis mine

Is this gonna become waifu bait the series?

MY WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOUR WAIFU

I guess it will then.

i can fap to this.

got dialogue yet?

i would also like to know

Who is this qt and what is her role in the series?

This is Addison the school bully character. A little like a much cuter Helga Pataki. She can be seen in the animatic kicking Ryan in the stomach and shredding his comic

>vampire punk girl

Playing to the cheap seats there, user.

I have the script written I'll be making some temporary dialog (IE. voice acting all the lines myself) so I can get the timing down on the animatic but I don't have voice actors for all the characters yet.

It's not like any other cartoon from the last 10 years did it well.

I am really digging this artstyle, especially the two tone shading. It reminds me of noir.

thanks I thought it was a nice touch

>it's a pathetic beta male self-inserts on to a wimpish main character all the cool girls like for some reason anime episode

Is that TJ Detweiler?

this whomps

not any more so than Marco from Star vs. The dude in this show is to the vampire chick like Marco is to Star, minus any real romantic chemistry (not to say the show doesn't have couples or romantic subplots just not with those two characters)

Thinking episodic or will there be an overarching plot?

looking pretty good so far, do give us updates, I would like to see how this develops

sooo... its like What We Do in the Shadows only for kids?

A bit of both, there is an over arching plot to the series involving humans, werewolves, and the underworld. But must of the show has a sort of magical slice of life type vibe with a good dose of world-building, lore and backstory.

A bit

But will she be the love interest?

So basically Star vs the forces of evil. But with vampires?

who are the main characters? what are they like?

Well Vatti (The punk vampire chick) is bisexual and hits on guys and girls pretty frequently though she usually gets rejected. Ryan considers trying to date only to come to the conclusion that they're not really romanticly comparable though they're still best friends, there's another main character who doesn't appeare in the pilot since she gets her own episode and that's a werewolf named Chez. Chez becomes the third member of the regular group for reasons i dont have to to explain tonight since i need to get to bed but ill talk more about her tomorrow

Yeah kinda, though the world has a lot more structure and the over arching stories get a good deal more serious

What age group you aiming this at?

looks like teens/ young adults

The main charecter the the punk chick Vatti (short for Vatira) she's rich kid who acts like some kind of cool counter cultural hipster dispute having lived a rather privlaged life, she can be a bit of an add at time but her friends and family usually call her out on it. She makes an honest effort to understand others when she does something unentintionaly dickish. Her two best friends are Ryan (a shy though sensible and empathetic comic nerd) and Chez (a bitch werewolf warrior chick who's intense personality scares off most others) then there's Vatti's older brother Clyde (a 334 year old powerful sorcerer who most of the time comes off as a grumpy, slightly sexist, slightly racist, middle aged guy constantly complaining about technology and human shut but underneath is really pretty sweet) and her sister Valsa (and OCD house wife type character with a compulsive need to constantly be taking care of others from her family to the community at large) mind you that's about as much detail into their chrarecters as I can get into before I pass out.

Older kids and teens I figure though I'm not really trying to pander to a super specific demographic

Yeah

You're a terrible person for not having the MC go in to a super tsun relationship with the bully.

Please go reconsider your life choices that have led up to this horrible decision. You're a fool not to see that people want to see the good guy convert the bad girl with the power of love.

Cool storyboards. How old are the characters?

looks like you are setting up the leads away from each other pretty early, thats an uphill battle since people have an inherent desire to have that happen.
the main character, being a bisexual punk vampire, will quickly get flak for being a deviant art OC, so it is good that you have people calling her out on it
empathetic comic book nerd is already getting flak for being quite escapist, although you are tired, I probably dont have the whole story
same with werewolf girl
racist older brother sounds absolutely hilarious, although that kind of character can quickly get out of hand, since that kind of character is hard to play straight, usually being in the domain of parody

Cute style, love the coloring.

dubs dont lie
they look quite cute