The Madman is going to be on Dr. Oz

Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka will appear on The Dr. Oz Show on Thursday, where the Republican presidential candidate will reveal his personal health regimen in an exclusive one-hour interview with Dr. Mehmet Oz.

The show promises a “no-hold-barred” conversation with Trump that will focus on the “important questions that affect your health and the security of America,” according to a press release.

The candidate will also weigh in on why health concerns have become such an important topic headed into the November presidential election, and Trump is also set to discuss his own personal health regimen.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/09/donald-trump-discuss-personal-health-regimen-dr-oz/

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/diet-fitness/dr-oz-effect-senators-scold-mehmet-oz-diet-scams-n133226
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why YOU should start putting juniper berries in your daily cup of hot lemon water

Amazing

He's doing this to give himself cover to savage Hillary on her health.

Dr oz?
He's a fucking hack. Might as well be on the David duke radio show.
nbcnews.com/health/diet-fitness/dr-oz-effect-senators-scold-mehmet-oz-diet-scams-n133226

Why is he bringing his hot daughter on to discuss his health?

What benefit is that?

>with Dr. Mehmet Oz.
so what, a jar of peanut butter this time?

Is this 9d pachinko?

I thought he got cancelled

great move desu

Praise kek. Dr Oz is cancelled

that's dr drew - a degenerate-diagnosing hanger-on from the age when mtv stood for music television
dr oz is some quack that tells fat moms drinking green tea solves all their problems

"waaaahhhh"

Trump will win, and Trump will live to be 90 plus. Suck it.

Why not Dr. Drew???

MOMMY

He got cancelled.

So we can all stare at her and pop boners

MAGA

>80% female 40+ audience
>females want to see females and emotional stories
>"my daddy is the best/loving etc and he is so fit with 70!!"
>woooo!
>get more female vote

that's why

Isn't Oz a Muslim?

his health secret is cumming in her twice a day

>Doctor Oz
I guess if it's got to be done to win over women voters...

Oh that makes a lot more sense. I thought Oz was super popular so it didn't make sense he got cancelled, I thought they were the same person

>dr oz
>hack
You do realize he's one of the best cardiac surgeons in the country right?

5D EXTRATERRESTRIAL MARIO PARTY

>ywn have Ivanka-onee-sama smother you with her glorious funbags

why live

It's a show that targets the stay at home woman audience. It makes sense to have her tag along. She'll most assuredly will have a segment on staying active while in the office and will give a recipe / smoothie out.

Be sure to bring a pickel jar with the pop, Trump

Doctor oz is based. The guy makes millions talking about berries and low sugar content, then jumps into his swimming pool of milf pussy. I 100% guarantee if he asked anyone of those housewives to blow him (for medical purposes of course) right then and there on camera they would