TFW fag but want to preserve my pure Ashkenazi blood in the form of babby

What do Sup Forums? Is using a surrogate degenerate?
Even if it's in the name of fighting mixed race abominations?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2015/11/42_28838906/lead_large.jpg?1446746641[/img]
youtube.com/watch?v=fQGPMmLXEdw
youtube.com/watch?v=43haolVMVSo
ckj.org/
frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
youtu.be/PzqcUK3dwWQ
youtu.be/JQEVDdb2tSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to be parents. They are some of the worst pedophiles around and they will apply their sexuality to their children from the start.

sauce on all those things?

>ashkenazi

this meme has to stop

please, I hate fags more than any straight person. I think I could do it. No weak women around, I can redpill him (girl goes in the dumpster a la china) early on, first day in kindergarten: "teacher, if life started in africa and they've had 200,000 years to develop, then why are they still living like monkeys?"

Go cum in a cup at a sperm bank and tell them lesbians can use your seed for their babies.

>Fag
>Kike
>Thinks degenerates should be allowed to raise children
Kill yourself jude

Something like 40%+ of all child molestations are committed by faggots. Look it up for yourself.

>masterrace baby
>no woman present
pretty sure he'd be fucking awesome

Gas yourself

MuḼammad, please.

>letting a shiksa near my precious bodily fluids,
KEK

ahaha

faggot

Homosexuality is a sin mate. If you're a fag, you're no Jew.

Gays are not allowed to donate sperm in the us.

You make the claim you provide the evidence.

Pretty sure your ancestors should've been gassed filth.

>pure turkblood
Not really anything worth preserving desu

Ignore the trolls. Do what makes you happy.

Just be warned, the way invitro fertilization works, they fertilize like 6 eggs and throw em all on the uterus, hoping 1 sticks. So in essence, it's like abortion. That's why Catholics don't approve of it

Cum on the seats in ladies' bathrooms.

It's your best bet. You can even take your boi in there with you to "help." There is simply no other way; this is the only logical next step for you.

Pure Ashkenazi
>probably paternally and\or maternally European
>thinks he's some pure master race jew

I could not care less about abortion, it's the one thing on Sup Forums I don't understand, kills niggers left and right, keeps population low, its a fucking bag of mush not a person, we kill people en masse in war.

both
mother's family from poland
father family from german
both jewish all the way down

How is the weather in Sodom, Esau-edomite?

[img]cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2015/11/42_28838906/lead_large.jpg?1446746641[/img]

reform-judaism supports all kinds of 21th century movements. the problem is with the orthodox, just like with any other religion i guess.

i even saw 2 rainbow flagd near the torah ark at my synagogue ^.^

Nothing wrong with that.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQGPMmLXEdw

Didn't mean to post that.

youtube.com/watch?v=43haolVMVSo

flags* sry

Clone yourself and raise the baby.

>jew

What do Orthodox Jews think of gays?

Jewish gays traditionally have children by purchasing a Jewish egg from an egg bank and using their sperm, then hiring a surrogate

Yes, there are egg banks as well as sperm banks

>(girl goes in the dumpster a la china)
Yeah m8 not to be rude but you're clearly unfit to raise part of the next generation.

Are you reform, orthodox, secular?

In the US there mostly okay with it. My dad grew up completely reformed but converted to orthodox but doesn't care about homosexuality.

that's fucking awesome, sucks that the baby is inside a mongol, though

Sup Forums is satire

reformed

They are not ok with it. That is bullshit. No orthodox rabbi will perform a gay wedding. I know some Orthodox jews where when they did have a gay wedding their families refused to attend.

dik pix?

idk man I went to an orthodox shul growing up and they were all okay with gays. maybe not them getting married but idgaf about that. I dont even think gays should be married.

where I went
ckj.org/

They shun you, they don't openly hate on you. Such is the way of the jew. I know plenty of Orthodox gays who turned to Reform so they could be more open.

alright bud, my dad, family friends, etc, all know im gay, all 100% fine with it.

ok your family is cool with it. I mean if you went to synagogue, brought your boyfriend, and held hands with him on the Bimah, would they be cool with it?

Are you somehow unaware that Ashkenazi heritage is genetic poison? That level of inbreeding doesn't just rectify itself

family, and many family friends. and Im not sure, I never have and dont plan to because even though personally I am not orthodox, I respect orthodoxy and wouldnt bring my fag bf into shul.

thoughts on usury?

>when you used to respect Baiden a little, until this video
Fuck that guy, this is the most commie-marxist thing I heard from the US-politician.
fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

You have to infer most of the data because the (((academics))) won't do a direct study

The gist of the above page is

>Heteros outnumber homos in general population 20:1
>Vast majority of child molestation is conducted by men
>Boys are victimized in about 1/3 of all molestation cases, whereas girls are victimized 2/3 of the time
>Obviously if you molest a little boy, then you gay nigga
>Therefore, from the data, it is clear that homos are vastly overrepresented as child molesters

Logic and data seem sounds. Academics would never admit it, but it's true. I'm sure some faggots would make the claim that men touching boys doesn't inherently make them a homosexual, but they'd be reaching pretty hard.

>"The Bell Curve (Herrnstein & Murray, 1994) presented general readers an
update of the evidence for the hereditarian position along with several policy
recommendations and an original analysis of 11,878 youths (including 3,022
Blacks) from the 12-year National Longitudinal Survey of Youth. It found that
most 17-year-olds with high scores on the Armed Forces Qualification Test,
regardless of ethnic background, went on to occupational success by their late 20s
and early 30s, whereas those with low scores were more inclined to welfare
dependency. The study also found that the average IQ for African Americans was
lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103,
106, and 113, respectively;"

alright bud

>faggot

Bad genes, don't reproduce. Instead mix bleach and ammonia in a closet

>giving people money = bad
kek

loans are what created the western world. it allows shit to get done.

Is Ukraine Russia?

Yes go ahead and buy and sell white bastards so you and your sodomy partner can be trendy and help further destroy both marriage and the family.

Sounds great and non at all degenerate.

Ashkenazi Jews' maternal lineage is like 80% European. Read up on it.

but do you believe people should loan at interest only to non jews?

i dont do anal, shit's disgusting, not planning on getting married, maybe a civil union.

people can do whatever they want, it's their money. you're starting to sound like a nigger

Kill urself and rise like a pheonix

Kill yourself you disgusting homo

race mix with a female that got a penis

good luck with the child birth

>it was the future you chose

Why do you want to take our guns OP?
youtu.be/PzqcUK3dwWQ

>High IQ
>Thinks that makes up for, or somehow negates host of genetic diseases like high rates of autism

I'll take unintelligent plebs over autistic jews any day

No in Deuteronomy it says Jews must not loan at interest to other Jews, but may do so to non-jews.

In Leviticus, it says you are to be killed for having gay sex.

Why would you make excuses for people who think such policies are still acceptable?

You are the cancer that's killing our civilization. Let me guess, you're a marketer or a manager of some sort?

That's the sound of defeat I was looking for. Better luck next time goldstein

your right we should let celibate catholic priests take care of them!

OPs kid

youtu.be/JQEVDdb2tSY