How is Rob Schneider so redpilled?

How is Rob Schneider so redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRxozK6Bpvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he think he was going to accomplish anything with this?
I fucking hate Twitter

>Trump travel-bans countries he believes send terrorists to the US
>except Saudi Arabia, who produce the most terrorists of any country on Earth
Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums is 50% Reddit and 50% Jew now. Funny how they call everybody reddit but have a Reddit general

>bringing Trump into everything no matter how loosely related
You libtards are deranged.

He couldn't ban Saudi Arabia bro, they're our greatest allies behind Israel. Without them we'd have to do faggy shit like use solar power or implement an emissions tax to fund research into sustainable energy sources. MAGA!

>muh reddit wedge driving

Who could be behind this?

>implying Saudi Arabia aren't the redpilled ones for stoning gays and making women submit

The post mentions Saudi Arabia, the OP mentioned being "redpilled" (a Sup Forums term), and Trump updated the travel ban list a couple days ago, still not including Saudi Arabia.
>they're our greatest allies behind Israel
So, our geopolitical actions should be determined by our business interests abroad. Literally indistinguishable from neoconservatism, which Sup Forums supposedly hates.

was he excommunicated from hollywood circles in the last few years? or is he slowly losing it? its rare to see a celebrity criticize a country with almost jew tier influence on the media.

>a Sup Forums term

Nothing of importance has ever been written with a niggas thumbs.

Hi MAGApede

Australian airlines just stopped using Dubai as its main international terminal,

Cuz women get assulted and gays cant get rooms.

I know it's from the Matrix, you stupid fuck. But Sup Forums are the ones who applied it to right-wing social views.

Is this why gas is almost $3.50 despite the traveling season being long over?

Good.

Its the magical (R). Rightists will vote they're souls away as long as Dems don't win.

yes, and Sup Forums is the best board on *urp* Sup Forums

Here's one more image.

not deranged, O B S E S S E D

But gay women can't drive to their own stoning because their incarcerated status prevents them from driving their own vehicle, just like any other prisoner in just about any place on Earth. I don't get it?

>I know it's from the Matrix, you stupid fuck. But Sup Forums are the ones who applied it to right-wing social views.
You quite literally are a fucking newfag.
I'm 100% certain you cam straight from Reddit no less.

>loosely connected with trump

You fags literally invaded Sup Forums over his NFL comments. No wonder why people call you out as redditors.

He was great in Jaws

lol you fucking idiot

>let gays on planes

Ignoring that those posts are probably bait, I guarantee all the replies they're getting is telling them to fuck off.

People haven't been saying "take the red pill" to describe being a conservative forever, you horrendous fucking retards. Sup Forums started that meme you stupid, stupid fucks.

Which is especially idiotic, because the Matrix is an obvious metaphor for capitalism.

>People haven't been saying "take the red pill" to describe being a conservative forever, you horrendous fucking retards. Sup Forums started that meme you stupid, stupid fucks.
Just when I thought you couldn't get dumber.

>3 comments in a month
Wow it's truly an epidemic.

maybe

It's SJW doing damage control most likely. I'm surprised they didn't make more shill accounts.

we totally want to stone gays tho

>no rebuttals
>just "go back to r-reddit!!11!1"

Typical Sup Forumsyps

Redditors really hate Sup Forums

Where the fuck do you think it started? Do you think after everyone walked out of the Matrix they were like, "Hey man, I hate faggots and spics and niggers and kikes, I'm so fucking redpilled man."

Not really.
If he was red pilled he would say that Saudis at least got something right, for example, putting degenerate faggotry where it belongs, into the ground.

20 BILLION dollar arms deal this year. The spice must flow.

1. You realize there is internet outside of Sup Forums, right? Not everything you see memed to death here originates here
2. Keep going, your stupidity is hilarious

To be fair the ban is on countries that don't provide adequate documentation for travelers not that they are big poopie heads
(I'd prefer to ban all Muslims and homosexuals from America but probably tough to do)

Again, I guarantee that all replies were tellnig him to fuck off or the thread autosaged within 10 minutes. Why are you so desperate?

>Makes up dumb made up shit
>b-but I didn't come from reddit guys i swear!
Please just go back to Pleddit already, you clearly have no idea what you are even talking about and you didn't even bother to lurk to find out where the term came from, and I mean after the movie.

>His father was Jewish and his mother was Catholic.

this fuckin guy

It's not a muslim ban. It's a ban from countries with insufficient identification systems.

Man why are liberals so racist?

It didn't start anywhere else. It first came about on Sup Forums.

If you're talking about the stupid fucking subreddit, that came WAY afterwards.

>solar power meme
s-s-s-s-s-s-s-scam

>more non-arguments

I thought you cretins were "feels before reals" though

Saudis have no such system.

>say you're gonna ban Muslims from entering the country on the campaign trail
>ban people from predominately Muslim countries from entering the country
>"lol, it isn't a Muslim ban, where could you have possibly gotten that idea"

If you "guarantee" so you're probably right.
Whatever you're arguing.

>jew hates arabs
WOw so redpilled1!!

>Sup Forumsedditors will be run of the mill neocons within four years

I prefer them to be paper tiger reactionaries tbqhwyf

>Sup Forums will defend this
Because Sup Forums isn't 1 person. I'm certainly not defending this. The ban should apply to all Muslim countries.

Damn right faggot

>People haven't been saying "take the red pill" to describe being a conservative forever
Nope. Being "aware" yes. Being "conservative" no.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRxozK6Bpvk

Shut up you cuck.

Hi reditourist