mmmh?

Banesworth?

What kind of an ending shot is this?

OBSERVED!

I have use for this thread

I do say, that is a stunning amount of loyalty from a mercen'ry

Doctor Dumbarton, I'm EIC

Be very coolheaded now.

Excuse my rudeness, but thou art a rather gargantuan fellow, I do say.

in your estimation.

bringing this aeroplane down with no souls left aboard

CIA or Big Guy? I have a use for you.

*starts african ritual*

Associates of yours?

Lock your gaze upon my doubles, chaps!

I have quiled this vehicle's documentation to only includes myself, my associates, the good doctor Pavel, and one other gentleman. The first to enunciate information pleasing to mine ears should be allowed to remain within my company!

You're a right large gent, you are!

For nYOUtka

I love y'all.

Nyoutka?!?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sup Forums. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical filmmaking most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also Sup Forums's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into board culture - its personal philosophy draws heavily from Snyders' screenplays, for instance. Sup Forums posters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about KINO. As a consequence people who dislike Sup Forums truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sup Forums's existencial catchphrase "For you," which itself is a cryptic reference to Nolans's biggest film since the silent era, Banes and Planes I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sup Forums's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Baneposting tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 50 lbs of my own (preferably bigger) beforehand.

BLIMEY! YOU'RE A BIG FELLA!