Is it just nostalgia or has Cho been a lot more insufferable since he became a Hulk?

Is it just nostalgia or has Cho been a lot more insufferable since he became a Hulk?

Marvel, in general, has been a lot more insufferable since he became a Hulk.

I didnt like Cho to begin with.

Cho is Shit as Hulk.

Cho is a better Bruce but a worse hulk

I think it depends on the writer. He's not quite as insufferable in his own book. Some writers just don't get him I guess.

>Hulk has Super math
>Cho has Super math

Cho Hulk does NOT have super math.

what the hell?

What's his stand's name?

"Can't Stop Farting" or "Art Fag"

Is that not the point that Cho-Hulk is essentially the super chad that he never was in real life

>Marvel, in general, has been a lot more insufferable
This.

So... is Ghost Rider #2 out?

Yes, much like Jen, his Hulk is what he is not as a normal man but rather what he would like to be, kind of.

No Google access?

Which makes sense, what with Jen being all RAR SMASH in her book now.

The site I read comics on is down and I didn't see a storytime.

Ok.

So he doesn't envision himself as a super chad that's also super smart? That's stupid.

That art. Cholk looks like a butch dyke in the last panel. Was this from an annual? Annuals traditionally have shit art.

Kaaaannnneeeeeddddaaaaaahhh!

Isn't that part of the point? That's the bit of his personality that becomes exaggerated when he's hulked out - he's usually a cocky dick, but in Hulk mode he's an insufferable asshole.

Hulk and Chulk have to use it to avoid destroying everything, which means they can't use it consciously.
Amadeus and Maddy both used it last issue.

God I fucking hate that. Hulk is supposed to be an engine of destruction. Let him be one.

It's bullshit on the level of Punisher shooting up a goddamn hospital and not hit a single civilian because he was "careful."

He's only crap in champions. They made him into the jerk jock of the team which makes no sense

>Punch someone into glass
>Glass detonates outwards in the opposite direction to expected with the force of a shotgun

what?

Does that purple dude have repulsion powers or something because that makes no sense, the glass would smash inwards.

I never much liked him to begin with. He was fun with Hercules because he was a good foil, but on his own he's awful. That said, he's definitely gotten worse since he became the Hulk.

Really, I'd be okay with it if it was "he's never killed an innocent/someone who wasn't threatening him". Let him pull down some buildings on the cops and soldiers who won't leave him alone.

That's true, but the problem is that it doesn't make him more interesting or entertaining. I don't even love to hate him, I just can't stand him now.
Maybe you're right. Maybe he needs somebody even more irresponsible than him to be likeable. Too bad Hercules has been turned into a self pitying bag of sadness

cho was always insufferable

That's fair. Personally, I'm just reading to see how badly he fucks up his own life by being an enormous tool.

Yeah, but that's the point. Being Hulk'd out amplifies certain aspects of yourself. Banner was already a pissed off guy with loads of anger issues and a fucked up childhood and Hulk amplified that to 11.

Cho's douchiness as Chulk comes from his insecurities and deep ridden guilt over his parents dying.

Worse. This is from an unnecessary insert in the new Ghost Rider. Instead of more Robby we get Chulk being so retarded that he lets a power-absorbing rat bite him. Yes, this purple thing. He turned it from dog-sized into Hulk-sized because he's a retard. But they didn't forget to mention that he's 9th smartest person in the world(Moon Girl is 1st). Yes, they tried to shove Moon Girl down our throats in muh Ghost Rider. Fuck current Marvel. Just...just fuck it. Even good characters get sidelined in THEIR OWN COMICS by marvel's new wave of pure shit characters.

>My parents are dead
>So I'll call YoungClops Hitler and try to go pedo on an android.
Fuck Cho. And while we're at it, fuck Marvel's idea of "n-th smartest person in the world". Do they have a worldwide commitee that decides who's the smartest? What is it, nazi germany?