Should the UK re-introduce bears into our national forests and countryside? I think it would be a good idea tb.h

Should the UK re-introduce bears into our national forests and countryside? I think it would be a good idea tb.h

we should also start reintroducing all these too (apart from the ones that don't exist anymore
along with these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extinct_animals_of_the_British_Isles

We should also turn as much of the country as possible into woodland like it was many centuries ago

After the great purge of 2027

Bears need habitat. Do you have any and if you do - why are bears extinct?

That's why we need to get our woodland back

they went extinct in the middle ages probably due to hunting

Giving habitat to bears instead of human surplus from breeding grounds is racist.

Was answer to

I like bears.

>lets put bears back in the countryside

what a fucking terrible idea

Just release packs of feral Slags.
They can rape and kill hikers, hibernate during the work season 9-5 daily, and run around without clothes on stealing crisps from picnic baskets

>Britcucks only get to see deer, wolves, bears, eagles, foxes in zoos

Dude, how do you fuck up your own land so badly?

It's just buildings and the odd squirrel/pigeon park now

No trees, no mountains, no rivers, no canyons, no swamps, no nothing

I don't mind bears when they are in the wilderness, where they belong. But, those furry niggers find my house and start destroying everything, chicken house, orchard, garden, trash. Literally anything that isn't in a double walled, locked steel box.
>Bears can be as bad as immigrants if you need a comparison
-Pic related

Why the fuck would you want bears? They'd just be a fucking nuisance for farmers and hikers. We'd have far less freedom about where we hike.

And what advantage would they even bring? You're probably a Londoner shithead who'll never even visit the countryside but just likes the idea of it being "wild".

>His country doesn't have bears

What kind of a country doesn't even have bears? That's like not having eagles.

Can you even be a real country without bears??

Plenty of all of those, actually. Only think lacking are wolves and bears, which would just be a fucking nuisance. Americans don't have half as much freedom when hiking as we do, we don't have to worry about predators so we can go anywhere with just the clothes on our backs.

Foxes and badgers are bad enough.

Fuck bears.

I vote for bears to be released into London.

As someone who works in the wildlife rehabilitation industry I can safely assure you that it would be a terrible idea.

I'd pay to see 10,000 pissed of bears run loose through the caliphate of London

I can't possibly get my head around why people think Americans are so stupid

>2016
>Not having wandering teddies everywhere

They won't even bother you if you're not a moron
American Wolves are utter pussies, and Bears are for culling low IQ people

>accepting animal migrants

Britain, YES!!!!!

>His country doesn't have anacondas

Its a good idea, of course. But I wouldn't bother. In a couple of hundred years or so the only people who give a damn about this sort of thing are going to be culturally, if not racially, extinct. Anything you do now is just going to be wiped out by the descendants of the immigrants you have imported. They dont give a fuck about woodlands or bears. They will just go in with automatic weapons and then chop down every last tree in sight.

Carefully drawn map on which jungles you should let them free.

You should hand over the royal palace to Walruses. People would pay to watch them doing royal shit and their teeth are already royal tier.

>your country doesn't have bears, mountain lions, golden eagles, jaguars, bighorn sheep and monkeys

canada here, you send the RAF cargos over and we'll fill them with all the goddamned bears you want

>seriously, black bears are a huge issue, people shoot them constantly

We have rattlesnakes. They're kind of cool. They have a rattle.

>Anacondas don't even come equipped with rattles

Britain was at its most farmed during the bronze age, that's when all the forests got destroyed.
The moors used to be forests.

>too bad our own species of wolf are endangered and the bison that used to roam here got rekt hard

I admit they're cool. And dangerous.

This cutie rattles when she feels threatened, in case you would want to threaten her. (mfw you have to know these species when you pretend for the hunting license just because of Guyane)