Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Sadie and now mystery girl. What agenda is this show really pushing?

Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Sadie and now mystery girl. What agenda is this show really pushing?

I wouldn't mind her pushing her agenda on me, if you catch my drift.

the big boobs agenda

Having big hair?

It really does need to come back as a look.

please stay in your containment thread.

The agenda of being the shittiest and blandest show on Earth.

Sicko, what about holding hands?

The proper doctrine that thick is good

Big boobs are great.

fpbp

Why are anons so triggered by a dialogueless side character that has less than five minutes of screen time

I'be never seen such transparent butthurt

This is the 4th goddamn thread about this fat bitch this week. With the same image nonetheless. Stop forcing this character down our throats

Lesbianism

wew

/tlhg/ is in /trash/ user

That your designs can look like shit and still get picked up by Cartoon Network.

>Writers and storyboarders are fat chicks
>They write and create fat girl characters

what's the problem?

Why did they think this was well written dialog?

>that
>fat

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

not /fit/ = fat

is that simple

I didn't know bulimics had the strength to use a keyboard.

The kind of body dysmorphia you're thinking of rarely leads to wasting calories by vomiting.

Lesbians have shit taste and will break the law to ask someone out

fpbp

Hi

That deep down lesbians want daddy to fuck them harder than anyone's ever fucked them.

This. Murdercock is the reckoning for all thots.

Damn

is it not obvious?
which is really sad considering it started out so fresh and full of life. as soon as they started pandering to Tumblr it went to shit, just like MLP: FiM.

Kay

asd

Is this bait? They've been "pandering" to "tumblr" from day one.

I don't want my mom to die in her sleep tonight

sheldon pls

Threesome when?

Fuck you, man.

This is just some lame Deviant Art OC right?

Not riskin' it, but also I'd push her agenda.

Because cape writers are awful and always have been

no

>Pearl sits in the corner as Pink Hair and Greg make love, watching like a perched bird at the edge of the seat
>Pink Hair curls a finger to bring her over, and kisses her up and down her body as Greg takes a sit back
>Pink Hair takes Greg's hand and puts it on Pearl's hip, and they both jolt
>PH giggles as she guides them down to eye level and slowly presses them together, and makes them kiss
>Pearl is shocked and uncomfortable, but PH's kisses help her relax as PH guides her down to Greg's crotch, where she struggles more, shaking her head
>Greg's a bit uncomfortable too 'uh, are you su-'
>PH raises a finger to halt Greg as she kisses Pearl's neck, then whispers to Pearl if she trusts her, and then something softer that makes Pearl blush, and start to comply
>gingerly PH guides Pearl to Greg's to fellate him, where she mostly isn't prepared, and she just sort of licks and suckles on the tip, driving Greg crazy and moaning
>PH moves her other hand to Greg's hands, and guides them down to Pearl's head to hold her down gently and begin rocking in, Pearl squeaks in shock, but PH's soothing hushes calm her to accept and keep going
>PH kisses Greg on his lips and chest, and sits so as to lock Pearl in, and lets Pearl hold her hand as she kneels at the bed, locked between thick legs and licking and suckling for all her worth

>she guides one of Greg's hands to pet on her too, and the two spend a long time in mutual lusty touching and licking until finally, Greg starts gasping and grunting, and Pearl quickly starts to panic as Greg drops a thick load into her mouth
>Pearl is brought up, tears from fear and surprise, as PH reverse snowballs her and sucks up all the cum and swallows it, showing off her clean mouth to Greg and Pearl, then kissing Pearl on her gem and tonguing at her mouth as she grasps poor Pearl atop Greg's member
>she guides the poor shaking gem onto Greg, and begins the movements to start grinding on him
>Pearl is once again locked between the humans, riding on Greg, and grasping with curious and lusty feeling at breast, chest, neck, shoulders and more
>PH strokes her hair like a man would pet his dog, and it calmed her fears and embrace the pleasure
>Pearl starts moaning and blubbering between the two lusty creatures, a beast with two backs and she's clasped in the jaws
>as Greg starts to get ready again, yet again Pearl's instincts to flee kick in
>PH calms her down, and then tells Greg "come inside her"
>Pearl shakes like a leaf in the wind as Greg washes up inside her, and PH's warm hands calm her paranoia and confusion to just love the experience
>Pearl's arms convulse and jerk about from the wash of feeling, lightly pounding on Greg's chest while hungrily kissing and tonguing at PH's mouth, then to Greg's, then back again
>suddenly Pearl understood everything, and it felt so good to finally know