He's still waiting for the comeback bros. Where is it?

He's still waiting for the comeback bros. Where is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that feel when he has been sitting in stressful awkward silence with a crowd and cameras staring at him for decades

Just order a pizza instead, fatty. the wait would be shorter.

>tfw all the Sup Forums-tier responses could actually be said by him

>"It’s when I saw you get sodomised by a three-meter-tall demon in This Is the End that I told myself, 'Now that’s the man of my dreams!'" Fleury told The Wolf of Wall Street actor.

>“And you? I hear you get sodomised pretty often,” Hill responded.

"To bad for you my friends are gay."

"The funny thing about those guys is they are located on my penis"

>You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Ornella Fleury... you aren't.

Is he transforming into Mel Gibson? Because if he is then that reporter lady better look out.

>...i got nothing. Good one, weather girl ;)

Jonah has enough weight as it is.

Do you guys think jonah is aware of this meme

>"The funny thing about those guys is they are located on my penis"
>"No wonder I couldn't see them!"

>and the crowd and Ornella never age
>and he just gets older and older

ORNELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why did he freak out in this interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c

>*Smirks*
>*Looks in a condescending way*
>Well fuck you too, bitch!
>*Laughs and turns around to face the cheering audience*

That's how you do it. Upset but not butthurt. In on the joke but not willing to be abused. Showing the rigth amount of dominance and putting her in her place.

kek you can hear rogen laughing in the background

NO! WE'RE NOT READY YET

he should have grabbed her big nose and smashed her face into the table. then he should have grabbed lady manface in pic related and kissed her full on the lips. anyway, that's what i would have done.

>uhhh, do you have any other fantasies...that are smart?

He should have screamed "Stupid bitch!" in a high pitched raspy voice and whipped a Subway sandwich in her face. One of the ones with extra olive oil and mayo.

Fuck this shit I'm going to subway

It's one of those moments where there were no real comebacks because she's pretty , he's fat, and known for playing dumb fat characters

>"Oh well, I heard frogs taste like shit anyway."

That's not fair! That's not fair at all! There was time now! There was all the time I needed! It's not fair! It's not fair!

Edgar Wright should be an actual actor, he's hilarious

> I'll be waiting patiently outside to clean up your mess

lmao

that interviewer was based as fuck

>Fuck you
>FUCK YOU
>FUCK. YOU!!!!!!!!

He has to yell out the last one in an incredibly intimidating tone, and then IMMEDIATELY burst out in laughter once he's started them all. The laughter has to go on for 30 seconds at least, in order to set in peak awkwardness.

Then he ends it with "You alright?".

It's perfect.

This is 10000000000000000000% fake

Yeah it's Edgar Wright you fucking Autist have you seen a film

>"Sorry to disappoint, but they like their women with some class."

EZ

>You stupid little cunt. Every day I wake up to better looking women than you, I roll over and see their taught, nubile, bodies, and I then walk out my room onto my veranda and see the blue shimmering olympic sized pool that I bought at the mere age of 18 while you bathe yourself in a tin can that you call a bathtub.

>You may think of me as a clown, a joke, some kind of punching bag you can jab at, but behind this clown facepaint lies a darker man, a man that learned the ins and outs of Hollywood. You read the stories? The stories about the child rapists, the old fat jews that take advantage of scared starry eyed women, the stories that break even the strongest of men? Well guess what? Im one of those jews.

>I am not the small human being that has to sit on the casting couch, I am the man that turns on the camera and says "suck my balls" and I don't get back talk, I get "how long Daddy?". You may think you're safe since your some white flag-waving frog, but the ever extending reach of Hollywood is here, its shadow looms over that rusty ass tower you think is quaint, bitch. The taping of this show will end, and then you'll get a call, not from your boss, but your boss' boss, and it will be a short one, only two words will be uttered, can you guess them?

>None of this needs to happen though, all you need to do is go into the green room after the taping, undress yourself, oil your body down, and start stretching your god damn throat because its going to be working overtime. Then afterwards, wipe yourself down, swallow whats in your mouth, and then pride yourself in what events just unfolded. Digest what happened, because this is but a blip in my life, but a large blot in yours.

>Leo wouldn't have been as nice as me if he heard you talking like you just were, he wouldn't have given a response, he would have just told his buddy Ike to force himself on you. Be thankful. Be very fucking thankful.

>Ill be waiting in the green room.

>STINKIE FRENCHIEEEEE RETREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT RETREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
/thread