Were they gay?

were they gay?

No, they just fucked each other out of bear necessity.

/thread

>male and female
>gay

I can confirm that any time that two male characters are next to each other, they are gay and wanting to have sex with each other.

bagheera is male.

fpbp

He was thinking of the original story. Fun fact: that is where Bagi gets her name.

W-what's going on there?

Human x catgirl sex.....duh.

>the song popped into my head the second I read this

>now imagining Baloo singing it as he bangs Bagheera

THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

She's licking his wound but yeah she pretty much wants the D.

Bagheera is a sexy, slick, samrt and dangerous big sister character to Mowgli in the original. Whoever decided to make her a goofy male dork fucked up. I'm not even going to mention how they butchered Kaa's character.

And he never gives it to her!

>teenage boy
>stuck alone with hot catgirl
>in the jungle alone for weeks
>She clearly wants his cock
>Never fucks her

Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature by Osamu Tezuka

Hayao Miyazaki is the japanese John K for Tezuka being the japanese Bob Clampett.

>caring about characterization in something Kipling wrote

He's a normie, despite everything. Also, she's like a sister to him.

>Hayao Miyazaki is the japanese John K for Tezuka being the japanese Bob Clampett.
Could you explain this?

Not that guy, but I think he is talking in terms of:
>guy who is a master of his trade
>guy who started the trade

>master of his trade
>John K

I am not really familiar with his work. I was just trying to make sense of the analogy.

>I'm not even going to mention how they butchered Kaa's character

I read a compilation of the original book for children before seeing the movie, and it was so weird having Kaa being Shere Khan's bitch and also dumb and coward, where in the books she's pretty chill with Mowgli, totally badass, wouldn't take shit from any other animals and the wisest creature in the jungle (also really vain, if Disney wanted to make her funny they could have played with how Mowgli got into her good side with compliments). Disney must really hate snakes.

I can understand what they did with Baloo and Bagheera though.

Tezuka was a visionary. Did you see the furry drawings her daughter found?

>Miyazaki is a one trick pony pretentious guy who thinks that the whole industry have to look up to him
>Tezuka is the real father of the trade who get the work done and that's it

Oh, this makes more sense than what I was trying to come up with .

>needing to see those drawings to know
Fuck off, you're not a real fan.

forgot pic

I'm not really a fan of him, only of his scribbles of a snake with tits

You can see stuff like that in his actual movies, specially in his version of the 1001 Nights. It even has women transforming into snakes.

I saw this for the first time last year and I had to admit it the movie seemed like it carried certain metaphors, with stuff like the "bear" taking the young boy under his wing in an alternative lifestyle, the creepy pedo snake, and the boy leaving them for a normal life at the end because of a girl

Kaa and Bagheera were originally male.

>People still think furry is a new fetish

>Mowgli will never give you a footjob

Why even live?

Is this a joke?

I sure wish so, they're both hot.

Well he has..in my mind and doujins

my sides

That snake with tits and a butt on the back is the dumbest thing that I saw today.

Really? The butt bothered you? Everything poops! My concern is the reptile clearly has mammaries. Those are a mammal only trait!

The snek ate the boob rat