GIVE ME $5

GIVE ME $5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
patreon.com/samhyde
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who could be behind these threads?

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

I still like Sam.

this, he's our guy

doesn't he have a patreon?

why doesn't he just do hour long youtube streams and let people donate?

Yes! He has a Patereon and a Hatreon. Just goes to show how the altright corrputs.

Sam pays for ads on instagram

ahah alt right !!!!am i right my fellow liberals?

Sam, you look like shit. Stop being a beta male and get your life together.

OK Tim

anal

love that memory

Imagine being 30 years old and throwing away your ONLY chance to get the mainstream attention you've so clearly wanted for most of your life by writing your late night sketch comedy show to pander to some racist alt-right basement-dwelling neckbeards

Also imagine mocking every other member of your generation for being a no-talent retard that depends someone pay for their shitty creative endeavors without taking personal responsibility without a hint of irony

you forgot to say "do you want fries with that" hahaha i'm fooling. don't take none offense just checking everything is right. last time they got my order wrong here so.. you knowwww *nervous chuckle*

alright.. cheeseburger *lifts the upper bun* 3 pickles, tomatoes, onions, ketchup & mustard.. no mayo.. good good.. *puts down bun* onion rings, fried zucchini, ranch dipping containers for the zucchini, small sprite.. yeah thats everything then. thanks! *hands you the $5*

*encouraging smile* Don't worry you'll get the hang of this fast food thing, Sam!

Beta male? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Stop

Bad bot.

btw, my wife... is asian.

imagine being a wageslave nobody like you while sam fucks bitches every day

I just want him to come back to adult swim, guys. I hate all these cringe lords and their fedora tipping opinions about acceptable comedy.

>defending your surrogate e-father this hard
He's a fucking loser who's spent like 13 years ripping off Tim & Eric, lol. He's nothing.

Good one friend! I agree with this post. Alt-right amirite? I mean really? XD

Bump

patreon.com/samhyde

2017... I am forgotten...

Imagine being such a mental weakling that you unironically use the term 'racism' and also think it's a valid argument for anything and that you need big daddy state to legally stop people by shutting down thought-crimes because you're so mentally incapacitated that you can't handle people having different opinions than you and the mainstream conformity of self-flagellators.

Now it's not my fault your defective, malfunctioning fucking pea brain lacking chromosomes, inbred shitsucking cockjockey. Not my fault your dad skullfucked you and tore out your frontal lobe with his cockring now is it, nigger? Leftitsts like you need an authoritarian state to shut down opinions opposed to yours because you know you actually have no argument for why white civilisations need niggers in them

best sam

It's time to get a life, mate. No one cares about Sam on this board as much as you do.

t. 17 year-old

That DOES sound like a good idea. I love Sam. He's such a fucking genius and a breath of fresh air in this dystopic leftist nightmare.

Is the implication of these posts that Sam is posting these threads? Because if it's not and he isn't, then he's obviously not forgotten.

thats a big boobs

JUST

#btfo that cuck, fellow Pepepede. AWOO!