Should abortion be legal and cheap?

thread title
it's illegal in my country, and it's only allowed under certain circumstances (rape of a retarded woman. even of a functional woman, if the judge is not a religious zealot).
I think it should be completely legal, cheap, safe and even encouraged (maybe even partly subsidized) by the government.
why do i think like that? it will make teen pregnancy irrelevant. there will be a lot less single mothers raising shitty children in a precarious environment, only for them to become thieves, rapists and murderers.
it's too bad about the fetus, i know it's not it's fault, but i prefer my country free of unwanted, ill-raised broken condoms.
this more or less guarantees that most of the next generation will be raised in a complete and functional family, by willing and caring parents that were allowed to wait until they had their shit together before having to raise a child.
i bet most of you will be against it for the sole fact that it will make women able to have all the sex they want, with all the freedom men enjoy, without the fear of getting their lives ruined because they let jamal and trashone double-vag her on the back of that alley. i don't give a shit about this, I think it's superfluous in comparison to the benefits of having a society somewhat free of people that were raised like shit.
thoughts?
I'm also aware that this is legal in some countries, opinions from those countries will be appreciated.

no

>muh feelings
really? what about an actual argument?

>defending murder
>being this much of a jew Leftist
Jesus loves you user

lmao look at that lil nigga. stop being a bleeding heart pro-lifer

Just wear a condom and use birth pills dude.

Its more practical to make vasectomy and ligation mandatory after you had your 3rd child. But yes abortion should be accesible on our 3rd world shitholes, we are overpopulated and feebleminded couples make 7-12 children with no future.

murder has been around since forever, might as well make something positive out of it
>apparently wanting to cut the numbers of welfare abusers and return to a more traditional idea of family is being a jew leftist
yeah, right

what argument do you have for the value of *your* life you dumb fuck?

Absolutely not. Never. Abortion is fucking evil.

this should be encouraged too, but they don't always work, there should be an alternative.

Abortion should be made illegal across the board. Bring them all into this world.

I mean id neglect my child and beat the ever loving fucking shit out of them but hey misery is better than no life at all.

I work, I pay my taxes, I dont kill or steal.
I was raised in a family that WANTED kids, and had the means to raise them.
killing babies is not the center topic here, the idea is to prevent people from ruining their lives (and the lives of their children, and possibly the lives of the victims of said children if they happen to turn to crime)
the death of the kid is secondary.
obviously there are alternatives, like orphanages. but then again, you have a lot of kids growing without parents, same outcome as before.

As a woman, I find that pic with your subject matter so utterly offensive!!!

It should be a coat hanger on a black background not a white one

if you get to your third child at the age of 19 it means you are already fucked, the idea is to prevent people from ruining their lives with children they cant raise.

no, illegal and cheap

Becuase you are literally advocating for a culture that throws away responsibility because its "not working" according to your ideas instead of punishing those that are irresponsible.

Look at america, the single mother hood ROSE after abortions became legal. That is not how it works man, aborting kids does not make families more stable. It just makes people shirk responsibility knowing that if worst comes to pass they can just get an abortion.

Its an assault on the two parent family and it destroys cultures.

(assuming abortion is outlawed) A smarter strategy would be to tax single moms higher (regardless of rape state or not). It is unfair but it will force personal responsibility into the hands of women who have their sexual freedoms. It will get them to value the two parent family and chastity as a means to survive at first. Only to have a stable family and be infinitely happier than living as a single parent.

The same thing is true if there is a famine. Cutting costs only exacerbates the famine. raising it however makes life harder but makes farming (hard work) more profitable and encourages expansion to meet demand.

There are no quick solutions.

that doesn't work.
here the wealthy women can illegally abort in private clinics and it is super safe, plus nobody finds out. while poor girls abort at home with a coat hanger and bleed to death in some god forsaken ghetto, or keep the kid and raise the thief that breaks into your house and murders you and your whole family. (and no, we don't get to arm ourselves like the burgers do)

Of course it should be legal we don't needs more niggers

Then the solution is to just kill them. There is no preventing people from making stupid decisions. Teaching them that murdering their babies is "for the good of society" is the greatest corruption you can ever do.

You justify murder for the sake OF their laziness. That is fucking cruel and evil and pushes them further down the tube.

You are thinking about this all wrong. The second you abandon the value of life, you have completely abandoned your society and its ability to recover economically.

Having plenty kids is a huge financial burden to the poor family. They cannot survive properly. This "sting" must be felt. To remove it only rewards them.

The next thing is, welfare removes the sting of shitty decision making. Welfare is a nice cushion but it totally fucks up an economy.

From what it sounds like, you would not care about them if it did not touch your wallet in any way. But you are so lacking in confidence that you blame the baby instead of actually blaming welfare which is the process of stealing your money and giving it to them. The actual source of your complaint.

Dictatorship. Story of my life

I'll never understand this meme.

>Niggers have 12 kids before they're 30
>Clearly they're the biggest group who gets abortions

Actually, bro, if I knew for fact that I would live the rest of my days in misery, I'd off myself.

They are the biggest group that gets abortions. But that does not change anything. They have more kids regardless. The issue is that they are poor.

Raising them out of poverty is a viable solution because the only way to escape poverty is to delay gratification. This is the exact opposite of temptation logically which is immediate and desired now.

The best way to curb the temptation to fuck is to make it much more rewarding to delay gratification and much more punishing to be impulsive.

Abortions just make blacks more impuslive.

They have more babies AND more abortions. But the bad part is then the impulsiveness becomes culturally passed on whereas without abortion it would be harder to meme.

Suicide is an educated persons problem

you have good arguments, what are your studies?

also, why the fuck does my id change?
for the record, I'm the only argie that commented so far

So why do you think the government should force women to become mothers?

>They shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place

So you think just because a women gets drunk one night and makes a bad decision she deserves to spend on average $180,000 and almost every hour of 18 years raising a child because of that one mistake?

>she can put it up for adoption

That is great idea. I'm happy your willing to have your taxes raised to pay for the cost of the adoptive services.

>Fuck that shit I aeint paying for some sluts mistake.

Then we should allow women to get abortions if we as a society wont pony up the funds for those services.

>They shouldnt get pregnant in the first place.

people like you can't be reasoned with. You ruin lives and give 0 fucks about it.

When your interested in governing please come back until then shut the fuck up and let the adults talk.

>all these bleeding heart moralfags ITT
not even being edgy. there is nothing wrong with killing a fetus the size of my fingernail for your own convenience t.bh.

>I'm for abortions!
>but I don't want migrants!
t. a shit-for-brains Sup Forumschild

>arguing with people who actively support murder
i think there is a fundamental flaw in your brain somewhere.

ok then point it out.

Make an argument Tell me why im wrong.

One of my arguments was that you cant be reasoned with. Your lack of an argument is proof that I'm right and you should recognize your not only a danger to other but your self.

An argument is where you point out a fact or a philosophical point just for your information.

>being so mad you double reply
wew lad
You could argue for hours and hours about why murder is ok and why murder should be legal, subsidized, and encouraged... and you won't convince any non-murderous humans.

you're a degenerate.

Not an argument.

I was calling you stupid by explaining what an argument was.

Your failure to grasp that further proves that you can't be reasons with. An addition you still havn't made an argument against my first point.

I think the discussion should shift from why abortion should be allowed, to why we allow people like you to vote.

One argument why people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote is because you can't be reasoned with.

How about we make a deal?

The first abortion is free, but while the doctor is in there he has the whore surgically sterilized?

The way I see it is if you are so I'll prepared to have a child that you have to kill it there will never be a point where you'll be ready.

>not a degenerate
>arguing in favor of murder

>being this degenerate
>being this in favor of murder
>being this Leftist
>an actual Hillary voter in our presence

It already is legal and cheap, in fact free. Just fall down a flight of stairs.

not an argument

>So you think just because a women gets drunk one night and makes a bad decision she deserves to spend on average $180,000 and almost every hour of 18 years raising a child because of that one mistake?
Yes
Maybe she shouldn't have gotten drunk.
Or consider pre-marital sex.
Two wrongs don't make a right, and an amoral choice of abortion doesn't fix the amoral choices that led to you being pregnant.

and this is the world we live in today, where having kids is something that just happens (for better or worse), instead of an investment in the future. perhaps future generations may see the benefit of raising children when you can, instead of when the condom breaks.

Niggers get aborted after they are born. Most of the time the abortion is carried out by other niggers. So even though Jerome the Hypernigger and Shawrisha the Hoemasta may have 30 kids, only like 3 will get to live a full life.

Which is still too much.