H-he’s wrong, r-right, Sup Forums?

H-he’s wrong, r-right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cobratate/status/912727638321528833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who

Why is this everywhere? Who even is that guy?

He's beyond being right.

He's totally right but if you're already a loser it's not like you have anything to lose so fuck it

Yeah if you're over 15 and you watch shit like rick and morty and bojack horseman you should be forcibly sterilized.

literally who?

Women only like guys who are muscular and have assertive personalities. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends so it shouldn't matter what they like.

>mma pose profile pic
>enjoys hugging men on the floor
>fighting is children games

Honestly, Who cares? I'm not going to live my one life doing what others assume I should.

>cobratate

He's right but who gives a fuck? Not like if you dropped the cartoons you'd get a gf anyway.

yeah

He's completely right.

I have NEVER seen an animefag that's not a total fucking autistic loser

No, he's right unless it's arthouse stuff like Fantastic Planet.

he's not wrong
t. anime watcher

sounds like his girl cheated on him with a based anime watcher.

kek

I watch cartoons with my GF, what does that means?

Literally who? I assume from his picture that he sustains brain damage for a living. Opinion disregarded.

>trying to justify cartoons
spotted the loser

>*dies at 40 from chronic traumatic encephalopathy*

>cartoon image
>faggot post

like pottery

Anime maybe.
But me and my gf have alot of "go-to" shows to throw on when we're falling asleep, and Bob's Burgers is one of em.

All women cheat though. Any guy in a relationship should expect to be cheated on.

If you don't agree with him

>having such a small penis you care what others have to say about things you like

I hope he only means anime and not Western cartoons

Spongebob and Loony Tunes are still pretty funny after all these years

can we make this our banner?

Gr8 b8 cobratate

Somebody post that "MAN THE FUCK UP" image with the pepes in the sofa

me and my gf watch cartoons and anime all the time.

Thank you Mr. Man, official spokesman for all women, for telling me what ALL women want. They're all the same right?

>projection

I wouldn't say he is right but there definitely aren't too many cartoons/anime with artistic value.

Me, an intellectual:

why are you pretending to be a girl?

>not banging bar skanks and awkwardly watching dragon ball z when they come out of your room in the morning

He's an idiot who thinks it's "alpha" to be too much of a pussy to be secure and confident about your hobbies and interests.

Women do not give a shit as long as you are an actual relatable and balanced person and not a fucking idiot.

Also girls everywhere like that stuff too.

JUST DONT LET HER KNOW ABOUT IT RETARDS.

This guy gets kicked in the face for a living, so who cares what he thinks? If you have your shit together you can watch some cartoons.

that your "GF" is a tranny

great bait to lure the Sup Forumsfags out

Because I was born this way

He does realise cartoons are MADE by adults, right?

twitter.com/Cobratate/status/912727638321528833
I think the only time this guy gets laid is probably during kickboxing matches. Talking about how anime makes Women lose respect for you, but then typing this shit?

but Cool World is fantastic

No excuses.

>le epic alpha right wing fighter xD depression is just being bored btw

so many Sup Forums cancer outing themselves out right now. They are ruining my board right now with their juvenile "interests".

there's different levels of loser

see

drew tate can come over and fuck my wife while i watch rick and morty any day of the week!

>you sit in a room alone and unwanted all day but you better make sure to waste the time that you have to occupy before you can sleep again with the right thing or else the people who forgot you exist might think less of you
sure thing

Anime can be worthwhile film. This is a film board and any patrician can understand that.
Also, literally who?

i almost agree but not every single woman's life is a fun sex romp. maybe the sluts you date idk.

>this guy is fit and has more testosterone than me, he's also famous and fucks beautiful girls. I'm just a loser.
damn nice posts guys

He is 100% correct.

i once believed that, been cheated on here and there myself. but i found myself a great gf who was raised in such an oppressively religious household that the idea of NOT being with her 'one true love' legitimately gives her earnest panic attacks. she can't hang out with guys anymore without me being there.

it makes me feel super shitty actually, but im not going to make any attempts to change it.

just fuck off, you have done enough damage simply by your virtue of being here

His entire timeline is him being an edgy retard for reactions. lol triggered am I right fellas

Who the fuck cares what an MMA bonehead thinks about anything even if he wasn't trolling? What next, Roman Reigns views on popular culture?

I'm sorry, but literally who?

Andrew Tate? Is that the English commentator in FIFA?

get back in the octagon and dance for us monkey

Who's more insecure, him or animefags?

He might be right for some women, but ky two sisters love to watch cartoons and anime.

I tend to recommend them stuff the most too.

Who knows, maybe they dont respect me.

isn't the "alpha" thing to do persisting in your interests or what you enjoy despite what women think

wouldn't it be "beta" to let them rule over you with their pussy instead of just finding a different one

Women don't care what your interests are.

>"fighter" with a record of 2 - 1 thinking his opinion means diddly fuck
Move along. Don't feed the troll's blatant trigger attempt

>Hes a slave to the pussy

Yeah, someone needs to ask him if HE is a man

>Someone please pay attention to me: the tweet

no excuses, beta

Try again.
>tfw /fit/ + Sup Forums + /film/
Holy trinity.

he literally only gets laid because of his wallet. Look at this fuck

Is this supposed to impress somebody?

R9k please

Anyone with average looks and not socially retarded could get a GF

tell me your routine god of gains

how do i gain and are my genetics that important on the outcome of my physique

This

If only I wasn't a 1/10 I could leave this place.

t. Chad

It's also not worth dating because it's almost guaranteed that you'll be cheated on.

No wonder so many people are alcoholics and druggies, they have all these fucking self-imposed (or imposed by assholes in their lives they look up to because they're spineless faggots) rules about what goddamn entertainment and hobbies they're allowed to enjoy (note: I said "enjoy" not obsess over, you can like something without devoting your life to it) so it's a shocker that they eventually stop enjoying anything at all.

Imagine stopping yourself as you're about to be entertained and saying "no no...it's just not right....some immensely insecure dipshit might think I'm a loser....I can't do this!". You might look at the flipside and show me a neckbeard and I say that when a neckbeard is the only one allowed to enjoy themselves then it's a very sad reality indeed.

Get some fucking sunlight faggot

the fuck is the point of all that exercise if you're not working outside?

Being a loser is going on twitter

>goofy chinlet with dumbo ears telling me I can't like cartoons
If you look like that, yes, cartoons are probably off the table. If you're attractive and can manage your power level, it honestly doesn't matter.

i have a similar skin tone. it doesn't bother anybody except niggers like you.

Daily reminder that if you get all your ideas about women from this website you aren't any better than tumblrinas who believe in the patriarchy and shit.

Statistically men cheat more than women m8.

this faggot probably unironically watches dogshit like game of thrones. almonds are activating

My roommates a Dr and watches anime every single day. Even shit like little witch academia

t. Andrew "Gay Face" Tate

fuck...i miss /bb/ already

Jesus, this is so pathetic. It's so easy to get a girlfriend, particularly in the internet age. There are women equally as pathetic and desperate as you.

Why the fuck would you care?

This.
I'm a 21 years old kissless virgin, I won't stop watching anime just because it makes girls who wouldn't give me the time of the day "disgusted".

>watching anime makes you a loser but watching capeshit doesn't

Explain this shit.

>It's another r9k women are shit thread on tv

Doesn't this get tiring, I just wanna talk about tv or film

they both do. except snyder's stuff.

Can this guy really talk shit with his record? He's nothing special at all. Guy does kickboxing. He's on gear, guaranteed. His testicles are likely the size of peas.

If you are over 15 and enjoy watching adult play pretend, you are a child no woman wants you

Not in normies' eyes. Laughing at a talking raccoon talking about slipping turds in pillows is somehow cool.

>but ky two sisters
>but kill your two sisters
What did he mean by this?

Picture the kind of women this guy would attract and consider whether you'd want that anyway.

I'd rather wait longer to find someone who doesn't care what my hobby is over a dozen diseased MMA groupies throwing themselves at me.

wow someone evicted from uk big brother for posting pictures of him spanking his girlfriend on twitter. Such a fucking role model.