Serbs Serbs Serbs

You cannot stop the Serb, many have tried. We gave the world Tesla and the west made him dig ditches. Trump's relative took Tess' shit too.

Many hate Serbs.
Clinton lovers hate Serbs.

Why the fuck is the archduke wearing jello

So um.. what is the point of this bread?

It does look like Jello but I think it was feathers.

He really shot him in the neck?
Good. He suffered more.

In reply to the spam of kill Serbian children threads.

Really ? You think? I think it actually is jello, you know because thats the normal thing to wear

Multiple shots.

You really shouldnt have shot the archduke serbs.

Braté/ bre, it was filled with jello after those dank FN1910 rounds passed thru his skull.

Should not have annexed Bosnia lol

Thank you for based Fejsa, Matic, and hopefully Zivkovic
I'm a little gay for Fejsa desu

I heard Gavrilo was gonna get a sandwich at some cafe but decided not to, and if he went to get it he would've missed Archduke's car as it passed by.

Sandwich caused WW1 and WW2

Do you like Serbian Food?

No other way around, multiple members failed, Princip went to cafe in defeat, motorcade altered routes, passing in front of same cafe. Princip strolled out and mag dumped.

Serbs have some bombass sandwiches tho, idk if he was eating or drinking coffee or what at the cafe.

False flagging nigger. In one thread we were discussing about the Balkans civilly. You're just making this thread to rile everyone up and divide us. Fuck you.

Negative- it is in response to the exterminate Serbian children threads that are spamming this board.

Never tried any tbqh

Try some or make some. Also, I look like Fejsa... no homo.

DEATH TO SERB SPAWN

You're with Her?

well serb food is mostly pork this, pork that
pork is the main meat in our diet
we like peppers and cheese mostly as well

clinton lovers love serbs.

I was kidding. You guys are alright. I used to work with this Serbian guy. He was a prety good dude. He used to come to my parties with coke all the time.

i hope you have cancer and suffer

that can't be true
both HER and bill were for bombing serbia
shillary even had interviews (fuck finding those links) about how serbs should be bombed to dust.

Serbs remove kebab

I'm ethnically Slovenian and i've always been told Serbia HATES sloves.

Serbs have been fucked so much, they hate everyone, even their own country, which is why many leave and the birthdate is low.

Serbs BTFO out of the Austro-Hungarian empire at start of WW1 when they tried to invade.

might have been during the way
but honestly Slovenia is so far from us right now that people just don't care
Our politicians and the croatian ones do exchange shit from time to time
but with Slovenia no one here really has a beef

more or less this
no worries, serbs will stop existing in 50years

Serbian women love to fuck and can cook

Nah man... sta e tebe? Cloning- Serbs will be cloned in mass to fight Arab hoards, everyone knows that

I'm gonna adopt that fancy ass mustache of his, tho. I don't think white people should hand over the mustache to the Turks and Arabs exclusively, it's a part of our history for centuries

Honest question, is there anything worth a travel? It's a part of the world that always aroused my curiosity but I gotta know this first

I travelled there and it was great and inexpensive. However, I'd recommend going with someone who is Serbian.

One thing I find interesting, Franz Ferdinand was the person who was most sympathetic to the Serbs and other Slavs in the empire. Yet they decide to shoot him.