That guy who yells jokes in the movie theater

>that guy who yells jokes in the movie theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiGx5Pys2No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the jokes are better than the movie

Does this really happen in American theatres?

You need to hurry up with that day of the rope.

In every movie I go to I always make sure to yell "That's gotta hurt!" at least once, even if it's something as simple as a character bumping into another character.

Happens at every room screening.

I do the same thing. I don't even go to the theater to watch movies anymore, whenever I actually want to watch them I pirate them on my computer. Every time I go to the theater I spend the entire time yelling out stupid one liners like "check please!" and groaning really loudly and chortling out "bet HE'S not a happy camper!" if a character gets hit in the groin and stuff like that. I've only been called out by other people a few times and haven't been asked to leave at all, I plan on slowly ramping it up so see how far I can get

Yeah. It's actually pretty funny.

holy kek

>not loudly booing everytime the bad guy comes on the screen

>that guy who keeps pushing his gf down on his cock and making her gag loudly in the back of the theater

>horror movie
>character does something obviously stupid
>'awwww helll naww bitch turn around'

Sounds like fun but you must be one annoying fuck.

>the entirety of a nigger's existence in a movie theater

i watched the Amityville horror remake from the 2000s when it came out and these two guys were actually cat calling melissa george every time she was on screen
most embarrassing thing i ever saw in a theater

youtube.com/watch?v=DiGx5Pys2No

Only ever at a Matinee on a weekday at the cheap theater

>that guy who tells you who every actor is and what other movies they were in

That was me. I'm so sorry Sup Forums. I just wanted to be like the guys on MST3K. They're so good at making people laugh.

The movie-going experience is a social one. Everyone has an obligation/role to fill at the kinoplex. If you aren't funny, bring food (preferably something the concession stand doesn't have) to share with the people around you. If you don't have jokes or food, make sure to scream extra loud at the scary parts or laugh extra loud at the funny parts to enhance the experience.

Happened in one of my film classes. This fat brown neckbeard constantly made unfunny jokes during movies, until the professor finally told him to be quiet.

The guy brought an entire pizza to eat one day during a film, shit you not.

God i remember when i stealthily fondled my ex's nipples in the theather, my sister was sitting right next on the other seat lel