How can anyone enjoy this show?

How can anyone enjoy this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2rgzsO-AMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it appeals to "faggot ruins everything" crowd.
Basically the truTV audience. Not quite low enough to watch scripted reality TV but also stupid enough to not realize they're watching scripted reality TV.

It's essentially live action rick & morty. It makes people think they are smart because they are in on a ruse. Pretty pathetic desu.

Seeing how far people will go on camera is funny

Have you watched episodes of this? What specifically would you say is scripted?

Because it's really funny?
Like seeing people climb up a mountain for a 10 dollar gas rebate is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2rgzsO-AMM

It's literally all scripted....otherwise they would legally have to blur the peoples faces out.

Take me back to when Sup Forums wasn't filled with ex Sup Forumstards and 14 year olds.

>Like seeing people climb up a mountain for a 10 dollar gas rebate is hilarious.

So epik xD

>Take me back to when Sup Forums wasn't filled with ex Sup Forumstards and 14 year olds.
>Has no idea what a contract is or how most reality TV works

Such an oldfag

:)

How is this funny?

>le grown nerd man lets a 7 year old alpha him
>kek so funny

It's just sad

holy christ are you being serious

This show is for intellectuals who can appreciate good business, obviously not for you.

Whole lotta reddit in this thread.

Is this the time where Sup Forums goes full contrarian and pretends they never liked the show to begin with?

>bar rescue for autistic retards
no thanks

>How can (((anyone))) enjoy this show?

Next season N4U reveals he orchestrated Trump's presidency

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

WE

Yes, now is the time. Embrace it.

Damn really? Thats a disappointment

Here we are, the tipping point where Nathan For You is getting a little too famous so Sup Forums just has to hate it.

YE SHALL KNOW HIM BY HIS MARK

AND HIS MARK IS THE LEAF

stop shilling your show nathan you fucking faggot

Jews are natural hypnotists. Plus anything they shit out on tv gets mixed to favorable reviews, so a general audience just rolls with it.

Jesus I hate this board

It's a big show.

Sup Forums used to love this show. I get hating things that are popular but atleast wait until Season 4 to say it went to shit.

Daddy want?

This is a preemptive strike. Any show that lasts 4 seasons is normie chow.

it's run its course

this desu senpai

in fairness the trailer for this season look like garbage. seems like it's shifted gears from goofy business pranks to full-on reality television parody mode.

I'm not going to pretend that Nathan For You is some highly intellectual thing or anything, but for me it's the number of layers that Nathan's best scheme touch on that I find interesting.
The comedy comes from
>His socially inept character
>The people he meets for who they are
>The people he meets for their reactions
>The schemes themselves
>Just how far he pushes them
>How it shoves the ridiculousness of a system right in your face, showing that the human element takes too much/not enough place in it

That said, I have high hopes for the 2 hours season finale. It has th potential of being amazing.

They pay the people after dude to allow them to be unblurred and dont air skits where the people didnt consent

Yes, but how is any of that actually 'funny'?

What comedies do you like?

Pineapple Express

I like his show because it makes me laugh. I also enjoy Rick and Morty because it's funny.

Add me to the list op.

So what if he's Jewish? It's not like he's going around promoting holocaust awareness or anything.