/got/ Game of Thrones General

Normie Hype thread.

So we all agree that Brandon was the ultimate Chad, right?
>every woman he came into contact with is still lusting after him 15 years after his death

FUCK DANNY

Post you're're best and rarest Jons lads

SHEEP

>that pic

Fugg im not gay but even i want him to fuck me

aaggghhh...

RAPE!

It's another all shill GoT thread.

Sage & hide

Yes, I think Jon will again

What if he had been the one fostered in the Eyrie instead of Ned?

Glad you could make it, Davos

They would've double teamed Mya's mom

>Hail Jon Snow, First of His Name. Father of Manlets. Breaker of Dany's vagina. The Uncucked. Slayer of SLAAYY QWEEEN.
Master of Squats. Defender of NEET's. Cucker of Jorah. Eater of Firebush.

What did they mean by this?

>it's rapers, not rapists
seriously, George?

More like they would have impregnated every women in the Vale, including the mountain clans.

>BOth die in last season to complete bittersweet ending.

A E G O N

Seems likely.

early today a running group of people ran past me indoors and it was so loud and thunderous and suddenly I froze up as I got a flashback to the Battle of the Bastards and what it must have been like for Jon.

Anyone else ever have such an experience where being a fan nearly gives you PTSD?

>be a 10/10
>spend all of Tourney of Harrenhal dancing with betas and homos
>suddenly a tall and incredibly handsome northerner approaches me
>start getting wet
>can see the outline of his huge cock in his pants
>he then asks me if I can dance with his beta brother
>"oh... sure"

"ist" and "er" have two different meanings, brainlet

She spent her time dancing with Chads and famous knights until Brandon asked for her to dance with Ned.

he could've put the axe in the back of jons skull

>At latest GRRM talk
>Someone asks about the TV rape of Sandra.
>"Well, you see, it was a consolidation of marriage. And so, um... In this society, a woman was expected to perform her part in this ceremony. So no, it was not rape."
JESUS CHRIST GEORGIE BOY

>the two characters who bring all the storylines together dying is bittersweet and not tragic

lol

nice meme revisionist history
>be 11/10
>spend all of Tourney of Harrenhal dancing with celibates and homos
>suddenly another pain in the ass chad approaches me
>start getting increasingly annoyed
>can see he pissed himself as chads are too alpha to use a chamberpot
>he then asks if I can dance with his handsome, interesting, respectable brother
>"oh...my yes"

>Breaker of Danny's vagina

That would be my boy Khal Brogo tho

w-what is it?

Which Chad big bro did Ned love more? Bobby or Brandon?

Brandon.

Brandon had the good sense not to knock anyone up or threaten anyone but the man who wrong his sister

*wronged

Bobby B, he seems to have been closer to Lyanna and Benjen than Brandon, but that could just be because we don't get any real Brandon flash-backs.

Also, he named his first son Robb, and his second Bran.

Bobby, he spends most of his chapters going on about how he is the strongest, most handsome, most charming and most awesome person ever while overlooking his flaws in favor of shitting on the Lannisters more.

Meanwhile one of the few times Brandon is mentioned, he suddenly gets jealous and butthurt.

Not to mention of course the baby naming order. It's also pretty weird that he didn't name either of his daughters after Lyanna (who knows if it's because he loved her too much and it would be painful to remember her like that or because he was a bit pissed at her for falling for the Targ cock)

why is she allowed to be this fat?

That looks like a double.

did this actually happen?
source me on this shit pls

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE AND HER BIG TITS

it's not, her face is just caked the fuck up

well, it's true

Ramsay doing sick fuck to her is an entirely different scenario but all that was shown was him sticking it up her pooper and letting Theon watch.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Ned could have been with this qt instead of a fish
Imagine the kids they would have together.

yes, imagine the stillbirths

How can she fat?

can't really do better than the young wulf

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO EAT

Cat is supposed to be gorgeous, and also has super perfect titties.

Unlike the smoking degenerate, nu-woman from the show.

also a great baby maker unlike dayne slut

i was so focused on how awful her american accent was, i forgot to notice she was fat too

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

wat do?

LANCEL
BRING MORE WINE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Do you think that if drunk enough Robert could fuck a boar?

A BOAAR NED
ON AN OPEEEN FIELD NED

WHOOOOOOREEEEEE

>S8
>Ghost dies episode 1 so Jon can spend all his time with dragons
>Dany dresses him in red and black and calls him Aegon the entire season
Ned would be proud.

>tfw $15 million per ep
>tfw Sapotchnik is directing 2-3 episodes of the 6 episodes in Season 8

Did he ever get so drunk that he ended up fucking Ned?

Don't hold that tone with me boy.

>tfw the entire season is going to be 6 90-minute long battles
the less dialogue the better

Would you fugg Theon's masculine vagina?

Who dis

>It is revealed that Jon is a Targ
>Jon starts hanging out with dragons more
>They prefer Jon to Dany
>She has to bend the knee to him and drop the 'muh dragons' attitude

PLEASE GOD

She's already been taken down a peg in that regard, really, when Jon got to pets Drogon

>aegon kills aunt dany
>takes two dragons
>gives them to sansa and aria
>defeats the ice dragon and give it to his third sister-wife(bran)
>i dont need dragons
>i have my wolf
>fully armored ghost bust in and jon rides him into battle

>not breeding Nymeria with Drogon to create a hybrid

>Non-Valyrians riding draggins

Nah babe

>Dire-Dragon

Please no

She was taken down several pegs in season 7 by both Jon and The Night King.

>giving dragons to people who have absolutely no control over them whatsoever

Did you even watch the show? Isn't that how Dany got all her power in the first place? By selling dragons to idiots who can't possibly tame them?

Jon is not even a fireproof Targ. He's not dragon compatible.

Black science man has spoken

>Night's King kills one of the dragons with a spear
>If Night's King is Michael then that means he is a good guy and God's most favoured son and saviour
>In Christian lore Michael is famous for stabbing Lucifer with a spear
>Lucifer is sometimes depicted as a dragon

Will D&D really do a 180 on Daenerys in the last season and make her the actual villain all along?

hes gotta be aware by now of people laughing at him being petty right? right?

Still would have gotten himself killed by Aerys.

Starks ruled the north with an iron fist for centuries.

Eddard gets raised by Arryns in Vale. Where they LARP as shining knights with muh honor.

He has the blood of old Valyria patrilineally, he is literally and ethnic High Valyrian. You don't need to be fireproof to ride dragons, not all Valyrians are fireproof and you only need to be Valyrian to ride a dragon. Fireproof is not required to ride a dragon.

>be ice dragon
>breathe even hotter fire
got was a mistake

The Vale has the best knight canonically. The knights in the Reach are the LARPers.

He can't sit in a pyre with dragon eggs and hatch them. Which means the dragons won't be bonded to him.

Reminder that the night king is

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>You can only ride a dragon that you personally hatched

>"villains" do the incest
>which means incest is for baddies and meanies
>jon is SUPPOSED to be the hero
>but he does the incest
>oh noes! :surprised emoji:
>jon SHOULD be a flawless hero that we SHOULD root for! he needs to be a perfect character!

jack is a HACKFRAUD that doesnt get that the point of got is to depict objectivist high fantasy in a cynical manner and depicting even supposed good guys with flaws to make people think about the difference of morals between us in our current society and a society in got's setting

Dragons, even Dany's are barely tame. They have to be kept away from civilization because they tend to pluck livestock and people off the ground to eat if no one is minding them.

How well do you think Jon is going to control Drogon?

Targs aren't fireproof. Only Dany is.

>GRRM and D&D making Targ's look bad

Come on man.

None of the dragons are bonded to him nor did he raise them, why would any dragon obey him anyways?

What do normies want? For Jon to be even more of a gary stu and ride Drogo's smaller sidekick brother, Rhaegal somehow?

>every close up scene with Dany and Drogon he always pulls away before she touches him
>first closeup with Jon he lets him pet him straight away

THE CHAD IN THE NORTH

chosen undead, art thou ready to slammeth and jammeth against:

Executioner Clegane & Dragonslayer Lannister

Dany is a shit owner so the dragons don't respect her. Jon will tame them properly, which will diminish Dany's attitude even more.

Do you really doubt that D&D are going to throw Jon on a dragon at some point?

PREFER A HAMMUH

They follow her around. Especially Drogon, so obviously there is a special bond there.

Drogon actually looked like he was about to bite his head off just for standing there before realizing he's no threat.

>23
Was the boar a whore?

Except she's a super targ in the show that controls dragons perfectly now. They just roam around and there doesn't seem to be any problems.

I guess Sam is a secret Stark?

What is your point? They follow her around to some extent because she hatched them but they also fuck off and kill shit sometimes. They know her but they don't respect her enough to behave themselves. It isn't her fault since she is the "last" Targ/she didn't have anybody to pass down the Targ knowledge of dragon taming, a skill that will be latent in Jon because Gary Stu.

If I had my way they'd both be dead already, I'm just saying what D&D are most likely going to do.

He was posturing and testing him. Look at any savannah wildlife footage and they all do the same when facing a threat.

>before realizing he's no threat.

You mean, before realizing that Jon was a Targaryen? Drogon wasn't afraid of Jon at all. Dany landed near Jon as an intimidation tactic, and that backfired when Drogon sniffed him and realized that he has dragon blood.

If she was controlling them perfectly then they wouldn't roam around.

checkmate atheists

He's completely deluded he thinks he's some godly genius when he doesn't have a shred of humility