Moviepass

Has anyone received their's yet? What a shitty company, it's been over a month

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Moviepass
>Letting yourself be botnet'd cause he cannot wait 6 months to torrent it like a normal person

Why don't you give them your social too?

Haven't gone in yet, seems like a good deal

Bump

I got it on 9/11. Used it every week since. Very useful. Love watching more new movies than ever and joining the discussion on Sup Forums. I recommend everyone cash in before the normies ruin it for everyone

Nope, now entering day 18. Hoping to have at least a month with mine before they inevitably raise the price.

No, I pirate movies like normal people

Lol why would you want to see more modern movies

>will fulling selling your movie habits to the big sky god jew
>they will identify based on your movie tastes

had it for like 2 weeks already gained 35$ in rewards at amc

Got mine like 3 weeks ago and it works great. Sucks to be you.

I know most of you are NEET, but if you have a car/credit cards/house, companies already know everything about you.

Id probably sign up if I didnt have a friend at the theater who gets me in free

Got mine around September 9th
Used it 5 times already.
Waiting for better movies to come out than mother and lego ninjanko

Every person in this thread is a bot.

it took 5 weeks to get mine, just got it 5 days ago. have literally seen a movie everyday since

Got mine on the 10th, works like a dream. I saw 4 movies this year before getting the card, I'm at 9 since and the only one I regret wasting time on is Planet of the Apes.

The normies are the one subsidizing your usage dude, they're the ones that are going to pay month after month while only actually using the thing 3 or 4 times a year.

If you like animation Ninjago is worth it for that at least, it's legitimately incredible (minus a cat that shows up in two scenes which goes full on Uncanny Valley).

ur a loser if you go to the theatre every day

Yep. It's awesome once you have it.

I'm a loser either way but this way I get to see some pretty good movies too.

Until summer rolls around and every soccer mom just buys their kids movie tickets everyday.

can you email me? my paypal never cleared for my repeated and verbose testimony in the last thread. thanks, kev.

>literally 3rd part access by passing privacy laws in credit cards

Still waiting desu

>doing marketing when your company is already pissing people off because you're taking too goddamn long to send out the cards

I already said liked it in this thread but if it makes you happy the app could absolutely use some improvements, I've already had it fail to list screenings for a movie I know was showing and it's been buggy as fuck about listings for ninjago, it doesn't let me do E-tickets even though I know my theater does e-tickets and it refuses to actually tell me when my next billing date is even though there's a section devoted to that. A bunch of the quality of life features aren't half as helpful as they should be either, and it's pretty disgraceful how unprepared they were if people are still waiting on cards a month after signing up.

Don't worry, it's worth it. I can reap in the regal rewards. I've been to the theater like 9 times in the past three weeks

Me too user. It's been over a month.

>regal rewards
you seriously can still get those with Moviepass? i figured they'd implement some sort of "Rewards invalid for Moviepass users" rule or something.

Why? They get their money for the ticket just the same whether you pay cash or moviepass, and if you're paying the same whether you go to one movie or ten you're more likely to go more often and buy snacks when you do go.

I live near a Regal theater in Queens and I intentionally use my Moviepass every day to gain reward points. I don't even see the movies half the time.

Stop ruining it for the rest of us you son of a bitch.

How the fuck is it ruining anything for you? I've already gotten a ton of free dumb shit like a "Friend request hoodie" shit movie sweet hoodie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
This shit only works long term if the majority of people don't make much use of their cards.

I love this and recommend everyone else buy in.

This shit was never going to be sustainable. They locked in the price for 12 months, I intend to use it as much as possible (I'll always actually see the movie though, I have to drive half an hour to get to the theater) and then probably dump it when the price inevitably soars.

They've been doing this for years, just at a higher price, the only possibilities are either they looked at how people used their cards and extrapolated to see how low they could get the price and still have the average person use their card little enough to make them a profit, or the CEO has a brain tumor and it's making him make obscenely terrible decisions.

Or they think that with the 9.99/month price they can attract a large enough consumer base that enough will stay after a price hike to make them sustainable.