>Houthi missile strike blows up Saudi camp
>Houthi forces seize large quantity of Saudi weapons

>SouthFront SEPT 9
youtu.be/3pMqU5Jp_SA
>Featured video
youtu.be/7WKdwEctYHU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUkft4USONM
southfront.org/syrian-intelligence-terrorists-plan-mass-chemical-attacks-aleppo-hama/
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/774401986326245376
strawpoll.me/11191245
middleeastmonitor.com/20160906-brazilian-weapons-smuggled-into-yemen/
youtube.com/watch?v=V1eRcNJBZv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for fuck israel

3rd for fuck kerry fuck lavrov

Fucking Turkishbro.

Every time I see Spurdo, I'll think of this.

>evacuating Ramousseh so shortly after conquering it

might as well spit on the soldiers who died there

this, this and also this.

6th for everyone's cucked by this bullshit agreement.

SAA were doing so fucking well too.

the bodies might still be there.

Think and remember me.

you can't conquer your own country just because foreign terrorists have occupied it, recapture or liberate on the other hand

Reposting in new bread.

Can al the Syrians in the thread, now that you're all /comfy/ around the campfire, answer some questions? In english please?

1. Where are you from, be as general as you want to be.
2. How many relatives did you have in Syria at the start of the war? How many are still alive? Give percentages if you don't want to give numbers.
3. Do you remember anything special about Syria before the war? How about during?
4. Who do you support? Why?

ty for your time if you responded

Posting the highlights of the deal so far

What does this mean?

Ramouseh anna news report
youtube.com/watch?v=OUkft4USONM

Didn't the last time Russia and US agree to a 'ceasefire' SAA had the momentum and the moderate headchoppers were being routed, afterwards they regrouped and fucked over the SAA hard, is this exact thing going to happen again?

Hello there NSA.

If the rebels break the ceasefire, W*stern media will not care. They will blame the government. Put more pressure on Russia to force SAA to sit there and take it.

The US don't. They simply want to give the rebels more time to re-group, and launch offenses against SAA. RuAF isn't willing to support SAA to their full extent at this point.

Oh my dog, we will see another fucking Ghab offense or something on a similar scale. And the rebels are heading to Raqqa right now, as we speak.

This is so bad. So fucking bad.

Guys, I think Assad might have lost the war.

1- Halab, Bab Al-Hadeed and Dalaleen
2- I have many.... Many around the world and in Syria...
3- Never went there. but i know a lot from my dad, aunts and grandmother.
4- SAA. not going to support goat loving salafis.

Just like both collapses of the UA army and following agreements in Donbass.

Thats why i said general. I dont want to know these people if they dont wnat to be known. I just want a story or two.

Yep. The cucks here would have you believe that Putin outsmarted everyone again, but the retarded manlet fucked up as always.

It is even worse, man. SyAF's strength is completely curbed against non-Nusra rebels, even if there are Nusra troops embedded within them. This is so fucking awful.

I really would like to fuck Minnesota-tan silly.

Then cuddle and have long kissing sessions after.

What to do?

>If the rebels break the ceasefire, W*stern media will not care

Correct and wrong, this will only add fire to the Right Parties to avoid this shit, and people isn't believing on Lefty propaganda anymore thanks to Merkel

What is China gonna do?

ty for responding.

onur go away

>Who do you support?

Isn´t that question redundant?

No, absolutely not. Rebels are infighting and the US has put a major dent in their plans to merge or work closer with Nusra. It will give them time to breathe, but the SAA needs that too. And the SyAAF especially, they've lost plenty of planes and pilots and aren't training many new ones.
This is the preperation for the next act of the war, in which Turkish "FSA" groups occupy Northern Aleppo province, Jihadi rebels get kicked out of Syria and a political solution is found

Posterity.

This deal is good for Assad.

His diplomatic situation is more critical than this weeks battle on the ground. Rebels in Aleppo are not a concern, even if they own a tiny bit more of the city than earlier this year. Its nothing compared to how strong they were earlier in the war.

Meanwhile the us is looking to elect a regime changing war president, and Russia is working quickly to cut off the rebel political lifelines before that happens.

Political solution will be found when and only when the war is over.

Isn't north Syria rich in all sorts of resources? There's no way Assad would just give that piece of land to the Kurds.

follow your dreams mate, if you want to rape Minnesota-tan then do it, only you decide what is and what is not.

Remember this, if US-backed group want a ceasefire, is because they're getting BTFO very bad. Minsk 2 is the proof, and that only managed to show how fucked up is Ukraine, and now UAF want to break the ceasefire to prevent a internal collapse, guess what will happen?

NO HOMO.

Come on m8 be realistic, no chance of the Western right having any significance in the politics at this point.

I don't know man. Let's not lose hope. China has been getting more involved lately.

10k bloodthirsty chinks willing to fuck some Uygh*rs up can change the tide of this war.

Iran does not like any of this, of that I am sure. Neither do the Hezbollah.

Hell, even street shitters are getting more involved.

It was pretty bad after Idlib's fall. It was awful when Damascus was almost besieged. It... It is not that bad, right? R-right?..

Give me the info on this ceasefire /sg/
Who is cucked?
Who is being bombed?
Who gets what clay?
What is Aleppo?

This is why they have a 7 day ceasefire.

Russia and America wants to find Al-Nusra Chemical weapons.

southfront.org/syrian-intelligence-terrorists-plan-mass-chemical-attacks-aleppo-hama/

assad
jihadis
everyone
dont get me started

What is he going to do about it? Risk open war with them, or even worse, Turkey? Stretch his forces even more? The areas Assad will be able to regain are pretty limited, Latakia, Damascus, most of the area north of Hama, maybe some of Aleppo. There is no way the Syrian govt. in it's current state can do anything about Northern Aleppo much less Hasakah or even Raqqah

post boipussy

>"What is Aleppo?" was nothing for lefty party on US

The political solution will end the warm it's 100% certain. There is no one to fill the voids left by the war, except maybe Turkey and they dont have any itnerest in a long-term occupation of Syria

Why are the Russians and Assad caving in?
Kerry and Obama are on the way out now is the time to destroy Aleppo before Shillary cheats her way into the White House and bombs Syria
Or is this some more clever Russian diplomacy?

>M Green @MmaGreen 1 minHace 1 minuto

>Massive fire in Old Aleppo after the Syrian Air Force targeted a Al Qaeda in Syria + allies ammunition depot tonight

I love this ceasefire lol

Now when there is a supposed ceasefire Assad need to cobble together whatever unused offensive forces that are now available and make a dash towards Al-Bab before it's forever lost to the turks Y/N?

All russia cares about is their warm water naval port, Tartus.

The rest can burn.

Not in effect yet

okay here goes:

1- southwest damascus
2- a fuckton, all of them are still alive, this war isn't as bad as you think
3- fucking people started magically making a lot of money since 2006, ridiculous growth in personal wealth (we're still a third world shithole, don't get the wrong impression)
the shittiest thing imo about the war is that it became really easy to cheat and steal without fear of consequences
4- assad, either him or goatfuckers

god knows

It is not. See:

i think you right. If these agreements are really crappy, why Russia equip SAA with arms and other military shit? I think our advisers in Syria simply dissatisfied with results of SAA in Aleppo. Anyway, when SAA suspend assault of Aleppo they can finish job on other fronts.

>muh warm ports meme
When will this die?
That port is unimportant, it was unimportant during the Cold War and its even more unimportant now
Roachland is still NATO and still wont let Russia pass the Straits if it ever decided it wanted to
Same way with Straits of Gibraltar
The Med is a purely for NATO and rapefugees
This isnt just an anons opinion Ive asked a naval historian and he agrees that Tartous is useless

Iraq is about to enter the Iranian sphere of influence, retard.

Id like to know more about Nidal and how this was an all out destructive trait of the baathists but when I google it I only find some wikipage about some mercenary called abu and a canned nestle product.
Care to elaborate at whom "Nidal" aka secular jihad substitute was aimed at?

I am aware that the current surge of Wahhabism/literal interpretation is more of a cultural backlash against colonialism and justified by its severe effects.
-Somewhat older then 30 years but has riped to its current height over that time, but I was under the impression that the default state of the levantine people (If there is such a thing) would be one of constant sectarian violence and feudal dependency on local despots/chiefs such as it already showed in 1860 and quiet similar in nature to the religious strive in europe which was ended after the "enlightement".
As this state led to instability and ruled out sovereignity/self improvement as proven by the constant ottoman and french domination the alternatives seemed to have manifested in islamism and baathism the former being organized violence by one uniting Sunni faith the latter organized violence by one uniting secular statehead.

As violence under one uniting secular statehead seems to lead to people being a bit more levelheaded in their worldview in the longterm -I mainly suppose this to be more likely due to the spanish example and western bias concerning the economic achievments of theocraties vs dictatorships.- the likes of Assad seem to be ultimately the better choice as abusive secular regimes at least cannot claim to be supported by god himself.

The way you depict it with egypt makes it look a bit like its islamism enabling dictators and dictators enabling islamism again.
Isnt Tunisia the first to break out of this completely rather unharmed by now?

grow larger

What does that have to do with my post?
I am saying that the reason why Russia is in Syria has nothing to do with Tartous

I give the ceasefire 3 days. Someone will break it because they think it'll benefit them.

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/774401986326245376

>Massive fire in Old Aleppo after the Syrian Air Force targeted a Al Qaeda in Syria + allies ammunition depot tonight

tnx for intel US

Tartous is important. The straits will still be important, but not as important as they are now after Iran is done completely dominating Iraq. Russia will have direct access to Syria then.

How can Tartous be important if it can be shut off from the Russian mainland at anytime by NATO?
Its literally surrounded by NATO, Jordanian and jew airbases and is in a weakened state

With the changed situation a new poll is in order. Old poll was from two days ago.

strawpoll.me/11191245
strawpoll.me/11191245
strawpoll.me/11191245
strawpoll.me/11191245

The war will be over soon
Bashar will win
But....
Israel got way stronger now
They will start new wars using new stronger proxy armies with the help of ksa and usa for sure
and it will stay like that till israel annex the lands that they want.
So... what do?
syria """"civil"""" war was just the begging.

It isn't you fucktard, that's what I am saying. Russia is connected to Iran via the Caspian Sea. Once Iraq is Iran's, Russia will be connected to Syria.

>about to

They are in it since 2009, at least.

I think we deserve a thank you.

middleeastmonitor.com/20160906-brazilian-weapons-smuggled-into-yemen/

So who's winning? This shit has been going on long enough

Assad

Thank you Brasil-chan

TEMER WTF

Is that good enough though? It seems like Syria is ruined.

I think Russia and the US realized that Muslims just can't into war, so it will never end.

>Pic related

>all them Houthis with IA2 now

Syria is fucked no matter who wins. It might be slightly less fucked with Assad, but Syria won't recover from this for another 50 years regardless.

Brazil produces weapons?

Damn, that faggot jew Milo got old fast.

No.. swear, never did.

Based Assad will fix this. Maybe not quickly but I have hope.

Guys, the news made poor julian throw up, have some respect :(

Seriously though, how long till we hear about this sorry sack of shit joining alQaeda?

What are you, some kind of ISIS operative trying to gather intelligence?

>BTFO!

>EVERYONE IGNORE THAT GUY! HE IS OBVIOUSLY AN ISIS PLANT!

Some...

youtube.com/watch?v=V1eRcNJBZv8

i like how hes openly pro nusra and nobody gives a fuck, but if a german made a FB post about how hes concerned about refugees flooding his little town, hed get swatted

I saw Jihadi Julian today in a café, sitting alone and waiting for his friends.
Thought I had a little fun with him. I'm pretty big, 6'6 @260lb darker skin with a long beard. So I went up to him and asked him if he knew that Assad loyalists are very angry with him. Standing there with my bear like body I thought I'd get him a little scared. But he just sat there, smug as hell telling me to fuck off. I stood there for a moment, perplexed, which gave him enough time to take a photo of me. "Looks like someone's face is going on twitter". Getting scared that he'd actually do it I begged him to delete the picture and told him it was just a prank. He completely ignored me until I got angry and told him I'd wait for him outside. He smugly responded: "do what you have to do, I'm here for a few hours", giving me the middle finger while talking. Not wanting to look like a beta next to this 5'7 guy I told him I'm waiting outside, and did just that. After half an hour I went back in and begged him one last time to delete the picture. He told all his friends "this is the loser I was talking about", all of them laughing at me. All of them BILD journalists. I felt so pathetic. He still hasn't uploaded the picture though, maybe he was just bluffing.

I want to see some tactical nuke usage.

The German government ought to be overthrown imo.

Don't let Merkel hear that or you'll get a visit from the EU tolerance patrol.

Should have kicked his smug ass user. The only problem would have been police intervention. Considering that tho, you did pretty well.

Kek is pro Assad.

>openly pro nusra
Hey, dont blame him when you cannot even begin to comprehend the depths of his strategic thinking, you simpleton, good God.
It's a pasta user

>Child-eating-Assad is bombing bakeries and pet shops
>strategic assessments

Jihadi Julian is having a god damn aneurysm because of this deal. How has a SWAT team not kicked down his door already for fucking Supporting Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

sweet copy pasta

please tell me this is a copypasta
the autism is just too strong

why did putinsama cuck assad? ceasefire benefits rebels, SAA was raping them lately.

Isn't nursa has some sort of alliance with with ISIS? Your the fucking simpleton for eating his shit.

With everyone bombing Syria.
How many buildings are actually left?
Is it like one of those bombed out WW2 places?

In the beginning of the war almost every rebel fraction had some alliance thing with ISIS.