What the fuck happened to him? What happened to the mde crew?

What the fuck happened to him? What happened to the mde crew?
youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ever hear Artie Lange on the Stern show after he and Gilbert say "nigger" a lot? After they go on a tear, they joke about how they're gonna get kicked out of show business and end up working construction by the afternoon. That's sort of what happened with MDE.

They ruined their shot and now they're all on the path to eventual suicide

?
theyre fine

Sam ruined him.

Good Chuck does livestreams. Just tonight I was "chatting" with him on his stream about health stuff. Genuinely nice guy.

What did Charls mean by this??

i placed an order for a custom shriek and he never delivered

>"chatting"
stop it
his streams are good but so many people treat them like friend simulators

That was awfully intimate.

If I was Nick or Charls I'd resent Sam. He was always worst MDE anyways.

It is chatting, you autistic fuck. Clearly the guy cares about his fanbase and answers questions his fans have. I believe that constitutes as chatting.

He was always worst? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

I feel like I'd get along with Charls really well

people constantly tell me that I'm too "intense" or " crazy"

He's n-not a degenerate is he?

0_o that's a lot of weed to casually carry around

you talk like a faggot. just like or maybe its just le autism :(((

That wasn't a serious video r-right? :/

$5

everbodys gone to shit since the show was cancelled. its hilarious to watch

he's just ripping on sam who is faking it

The only time I've ever smoked weed in something that had a filter was a total disaster.

1. vertical cam videos
2. that anime thing he did
3. collabs with okcomputer
4. williamsburg interviews
999. rest of mde stuff
trash: world peace

Try to prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

This guy is really funny.

Clever

are basic construciton jobs comfy?

it's basically my only option at this point. I'm fairly fit as well

anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal

Sam clearly staged the whole tranny thing to trick everyone into thinking he's an alpha male who is willing to bang the first thing he sees, in reality he is a shy, impotent shell of a man

I doubt he's actually homeless living in a shed.

If he is thought that just hurts my soul.

If you are autistic it wont be very fun

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

charls is woke

It was pretty decent for me. Some days are hard, some days are easy. There's a lot of job turnover because so many people can't do the early hours. If you have your own transportation and aren't a drunk you can get off to a good start.

It's not a filter it's a crutch and they're great. Only a complete retard would smoke weed wih a filter
t. Small time

I'm not a normie but can do a decent job pretending

wouldn't mind a job like that, if i wasn't such a weak soyfag. would suck after a while, though i imagine it's punctuated by working with tools that take most of the physicality out of it for a little bit. way more satisfying working with your body, and you don't have to be concerned about overweight hr women wrecking your life for no reason.

How much do you make?

15/hr under the table for the most of it. I wasn't on a big crew like Charls, tho. We just did stuff like additions and renovations on homes. If you can find someone looking for a carpenter or mason assistant, that's the way to go.

Yeah right, dude. Get over yourself.

No, a lot of construction workers are territorial like lunch ladies. They're really are bottom feeders of society. Do something else.

I've tried and failed. might as well embrace my narcissism

Classic day, everyday.

1. KSTV
2. williamsburg interviews
3. thankscomputer collabs
4. worldpeace
5. rutgers talk
6. ted talk
7. ideas man, college cunts
8. goobas
vertical vids
trash: hydewars