Holy shit

Holy shit.
This was so bad.
I'm not even exaggerating.
It was horrible.
I loved the first two, and never thought I would say this, but don't bother watching it.
It was so bad they shouldn't have gone through the trouble of making it.
You're telling me Victor Salva went through hell trying to make this movie just to end up with this?

FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXTFUXPvmf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP, which is the worst thing that Victor Salva has done? Making Jeepers Part 3 or drugging and molesting underage boys?

What makes it so bad.

Spill the beans

kek my same exact thoughts looks like a low budget tier scifi movie.

The truck is overplayed to an extreme.
Apparently, the entire thing is bullet proof and RICOCHETS BULLETS FROM A MINIGUN OFF OF IT, and it has ridiculous Saw-tier traps built into it to prevent captured people from escaping from it.
The truck also shoots out basketball sized spheres that explode and apparently can home in on other vehicles, so it's basically like a red shell from Mario Kart.

Fuck man, the creeper's truck? Or the truck that the farmer guy was using to hunt him with?

Also, the creeper gets shot from multiple rounds from a minigun and just gets up and walks away.

ALSO it explains nothing about the creature. Characters in the story learn it's origin and what it is via visions WE don't get to see, and they do not reveal any of it to the audience.

story goes nowhere. breck was pretty good though. they even had some interview and behind the scene stuff with him after the credits.

are you retarded do you not know how to read.

I saw it too and...I didn't hate it. Oh, it's got a lot of problems. I found myself laughing at most of the effects / action scenes ( if you don't have the budget for legit cgi...DON'T USE CGI ) Some of the characters are interesting, but in a very cheesy B horror movie way. It's not a good movie, but it's still entertaining, but mostly for all the wrong reasons

>6/10...maybe 5

How was the story so bad when this nigga had 14 years to write it?

wait what do they just say "oh no i get it's origin story" then move on?

Ahah I am very high.

And also a retard

Yeah basically.
Apparently after touching its severed hand, they receive visions explaining what it is.
After one of the characters receives this vision, he tells another character "It's ancient"

And that's it

told yall niggas earlier in a hype thread this was trash

thats actually pretty funny

You want to talk about how it's not even a sequel to JC2?

It takes place directly after JC 1 and ends right at the beginning of JC 2.

And nothing of value happens.

This movie has no real reason to exist.

So that nigga at the end of this movie, was one of the kids on the bus in the second? Why didn't he tell anyone "YO I SAW THIS THING BEFORE"

lel wait what

Yeah, that thought bothered me. But...maybe he was in shock ? The Creeper relies on fear

WAIT, when did this come out?

today. its really shit though from what i have been hearing and reading. Sucks because first 2 were good.

nigga if I went through all the shit this guy went through, I'd be like fuck the basketball game I'm staying home.

You telling me this guy went and played some basketball game just fine after all he went through?

They threw the original script out and rewrote it in like 2015

>Quick recovery

my theater was showing this on two screens and both were sold out i couldn't believe how packed it was. movie was pretty bad though, everyone was laughing through the whole thing

>everyone was laughing through the whole thing
sounds like every premier screening that gets released

When you have scenes like this, you can't blame us for laughing

>DAT GREEN SCREEN
youtube.com/watch?v=OXTFUXPvmf0

wow thats some shit acting

How the fuck did the truck have bullet proof tires?

>Shoot tire
>sparks fly
>GODDAMMIT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY MADE OF!?
I love how the movie itself doesn't understand.

Guess this explains why they'd show this only one day in cinemas, soon as reviews get out nobody'd go and see it anymore.

So the creeper is awake for only 23 days every 23 years, and he wastes some of that time modifying his truck instead of hunting people down? How long did it take him to build the truck like this?

I think people forget that the Jeepers Creepers world definitely has some form of supernatural powers in it. It's been there since the first film

But they were going to have a screening on September 13, so people would have complained then

all the shit with the grandma was pretty cool.

This movie takes it too far though, giving him jedi powers looks goofy

The creeper in the second is a parasite that latches on to a host body. You can see it when it's replacing its head.

This hear

Some ideas were good, like how the black man formed a militia of folks that the creeper had taken family from, how they followed the presence of crows to track it, and that ghosts are a side effect of its consumption of people being bound to it

I think that what's made the creeper stand out to me the best was the mysticism behind the creeper and how it's the perfect synthesis of the slasher and the creature flick

For some reason the director forget that the creeper is best when his face is unseen and he's a shadow in the dark, broad daylight was a mistake

The only good actor is the creeper himself, always liked the way the meat would jump on his face is rage

>hear

The creeper is a parasitic organism?

Christ that makes a ton of sense

>For some reason the director forget that the creeper is best when his face is unseen and he's a shadow in the dark, broad daylight was a mistake

FUCKING. THIS.

I don't know what the director was thinking, but having the creeper run around in broad daylight is not scary. Even the wide shots of the Creeper was just too much. Again, i didn't hate the movie, but God damn, man

You can see it here. It looks a bit like a facehugger.

Ehhh, they don't ever confirm if it's parasitic. Some stuff in Poltergeist looks parasitic, but they're not

Yes but it's all the behavior of a parasite,

It even goes into a stasis of sorts

Yeah, i guess

Now for the most important question in this thread

Will we get another movie?

Plus is explains why it seems so resilient against physical damage. If you're just damaging the host, the actual creature doesn't care so much.

What truck. There's no trucks in the movie retard

same here, especially during the super-slow-mo scene where the black dude was clearly moving faster than the creeper lol.

Yeah, agree. 6/10 tops, only if you like watching cheesy movies and laughing at them. Otherwise more like a 5/10.

>forced "love" story between discount kristen stewart and a dude that has a million freckles on his face
>magic, super mario kart tier truck that kills more people than the creeper
>builds up the reveal of the creeper's origins... and then never actually tells you what it is
>no climax... the movie just sorta ends

literally kill yourself

Wow original comment. You must be an oldfag or something

and you're an actual fag

Fug I wanted to see it too

i hope not.

Yes, there's another movie in the works. Supposedly it will explain what it is. I thought this movie was going to give some backstory, but apparently not.

i really want to see Breck play the human that became the creeper. like some old wizard or some shit.

Are they going to do a digital release?

I just want to see him tearing apart vikings and killing Roman soldiers.

He said he was staying with a family after the game the movie takes place while the bus is on its way back from the game.

I just wanna know why he started screaming like a bitch when he found his hand and that sign that said they know what he is.

Why is he so scared of this and if they found out how to kill him why did the nigger die and the grandma say nothing about it.

feh. it's just a guy with bad acne.

Can you believe he takes 23 year long naps? The fucking madman!

So basically the movie is pointless? Fuck all those involved then. Ppl waited this whole time for more creeper and an explanation to continue the story and they shit on everything with a story that goes nowhere and says nothing?

Lol what a spit in the face

As soon as I found out this movie was taking place between the first and second movie, I knew it was going to be pointless.

part 2 was sucked. it shit all over the good aspects of the monster in order to add action.

>this thread
What am I reading, way back when they were going to have it set after the second film, why did they change it. I didn't even know it was coming out now and I sure can't find it being released anywhere near me so I can go see for myself (UK)