>Already forgotten

Can we analyze this movie and civil war? Analize the art work frame by frame, And get into a deep philosophical debate about the essence of their reality and ideas conveyed through a unique story narrative?

Who am I kidding, the quips were good.

No because the MCU doesn't have autistic delusional fanboys who are out on a mission to call everyone who doesn't like their capeshit uneducated plebs who simply didn't "get" the movie.

Maybe because there's nothing to get? The MCU has 0 substance and 0 style. So what's left? Not a whole lot. That's why nobody cares about the movies.

>no response
So you agree.

Well we could talk about his character arc and how it goes from a similar starting point as Tony Stark's but ends up somewhere very different to show how the MCU is moving on from relying on the person of one particular character carrying their movies to the characters being simply a part of the whole.
Or we could shitpost like you want to, that's a thing too.

>how it goes from
how it goes on from*

Nobody cares about the MCU. The movies are meant to be forgotten immediately after seeing them.

Honestly, it's my favourite Marvel film thus far. The plot isn't anything special but the atmosphere and visuals more than make up for it.

Really, I never got why people are so obsessed with plot above all other things.

Marvel movies are forgettable.
Also, while SS was subpar, completely obliterated it even without the chinkbux.

>Nobody cares about the MCU
Man, some people here are really delusional.

With Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Its da Joker baby! and a Batman cameo its guaranteed cash
When the Aquaman and Flash movie makes a bank then we can talk

It's not BvS

It's funny you say that because SS was edited to make it basically like another Marvel movie.

Marvel movies are enjoyable, even if they're rarely what people would call their "favorite movie".

DC movies are just kind of bad, and probably pay forum posters to spark 2deep4u debate in an attempt to make it look like they have something going for them. Yeah, I went there. Fight me.

I said SS wasn't a good movie, didn't I? It still obliterated Strange, who starred the Sexiest Man Alive (according to time), Mads and Tilda Swinton. C'mon.

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that people analyze prose fiction in school, and either don't exactly know how to analyze visuals, or think that it's more "academic" or "intellectual" to ignore other significant parts of a visual medium.

Also, some people are just more interested in the story a piece of narrative fiction has to tell, or feel that all of the other aspects of a narrative film should tie back into the story, and how well the film conveys it. Nothing wrong with that.

>A Batman-related movie beat a literal who's movie by a relatively small margin
Am I supposed to be impressed?

I feel like this is it, people can generally spot when something is good or bad about the writing because we've been learning about stories in some form or another most of our lives. Fewer people have the same level of knowledge about special effects and cinematography and when asked to comment on movies they stick to what they know about.

With the whole China market and big names it's kinda embarrassing.

I didn't forget it. It might be the second MCU movie I actually buy,

Go back to Sup Forums and stay in your delusional hugbox.

It's embarrassing that WB allowed a movie as shitty as Suicide Squad be released in it's current form.

>big names
You mean like Will Smith, Margot Robbie and THE JOKER(xHarley #relationshipgoals)

I watched Citizen Kane (which is a legitimat emovie opposed to cape movies) but I could't describe you the plot anymore.It has been years and there is a lot to remember.
I only remember 1)Rosebud 2)the girl doing puzzles 3)declaration of principles 4)war in cuba

no kino = no discussion