Oh my

Oh my

Oh yes

Let the cuckening begin.

>BMWF
Literally a crime against nature.

And I love it. I love to see Marvel destroy the very fanbase that they will need after the SJW trend fizzles out like it always does. God this is a great time to be a comic fan.

What other relationships can they do? Sam Wilson/Sue Storm? Jesus, imagine the fucking glorious fallout.

>Making out with a white woman
Look at that race traitor

What the hell happened to her tit?

Isn't he in high school and she a college student?

I mean, that makes it hot, but still.

*yawn*

Miles should tutor Sam

B-b-but Peter...

How would Cho have drawn this?

Gwen is a cradle robber.

Why is Marvel filled with cucks lmao

Spider-Gwen is going to get her neck snapped in the near future, isn't she?

Why is it a crime against nature?

I don't like Marvel pushing it either for the sake of MUH DIVERSITY or clickbait, but I wouldn't go that far.

>Sam Wilson/Sue Storm

Don't you even joke about that. The fallout would he hilarious but then it just gets sad.

>Biches love Spider-Man, any Spider-Man

>Sam Wilson/Sue Storm?

>Things that trigger Sup Forums.

>statutory rape
Thanks marvel.

was Miles always that tall?

I mean, I get why this is happening. But, the people that would really care that it is don't even buy/read comic books. What's the point?

Oh, for some reason I thought this was Gwenpool, not SpiderGwen.

Does SpiderGwen even do anything in her own universe anymore?

This.

>5'2"
>still at least half a head taller

Damn, Gwen must be a fucking midget.

really gross

because "le mad customers = profit XDDD"

>even spider-bitches love spider-man

BLACKED

>Sam Wilson/Sue Storm
It's inevitable really. Him or Black Panther.

THAT FUCKING BITCH I AM GOING TO KILL HER AND WEAR HER SKIN WHILE I RAPE HIS PATHETIC ASS

that was before the two year time skip they had but at 15 he shouldn't really be that much bigger.

I thought she wanted to fuck Kaine?

So he's 17 right now.

Is spidergwen going to Jail guys?

thats pedophilia

Marvel makes a lot of money as a company, no way around it, its half of what they call the big two for a reason.
,pst of tghe money it makes does not comes from comic sales, it comes from selling their character license to other companies to make cartoons, movies, series, backpacks, stuff etc
Marvel uses the comics just to create Hype about the characters, not to develope the stories of said characters.

Why not both? Heck let's throw Peter in there too

Because Bendis.

>Next time on Spider-Man Civil War, Peter is tasked with bringing Gwen to justice for statutory rape. And all of the Spider characters get involved.

Wouldn't it be Sue and black panther?

Kaine will be pissed

>cucking Peter
>again
>and with his negro ripoff

Fuck Marvel. Seriously, fuck Marvel.

Gwen is a pedo and belongs in jail. Miles is a minor.

I'm not surpirsed Gwen is hot for a bigger, stronger, more alpha version of Peter. It makes sense, unlike pairing her with Miles, who is not only younger, but super boring to boot. This would never happen IRL.

>Katie turns out to be Hydra bitch back in Ultimate
>Bombshell still hasn't gotten enough spider love
>Miles won't hook up with Kamala despite them being perfect for each other
>Ganke will never get that chocolate boi-toy

Why must Marvel crush my dreams so?

...why is he bigger than her?

Why is Gwen in the 616 universe? Actually you know what, I dont care. Its just more pointless Miles-wanking

BBC genetics.

No seriously, who was asking for this?

This is Bendis right? Is this another of his 'I'll throw whatever shit occurred to me to the wall and hope it sticks somehow even if I clearly won't bother trying to build something from it one bit'?

Alternate universe Gwen, from a world where she got the spider bite instead of Peter. Wound up in 616 after the whole Secret Wars thing hit the reset button on the multiverse

so what about kamala?

>He's actually a cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I thought it was just an insult

>mfw I realise a cuck is in charge of Marvel

I thought Sue Storm has already been BLACKED Panther.

We can only hope.

Or he adopted these kids? Don't jump to conclusions that fast, user.

>A male spider deposits his sperm into a sperm web, holding it in his palps. Then he cautiously approaches a female spider. The male spider deposits the sperm into an opening on the underside of the female spider's abdomen. The female fertilizes her eggs with the stored sperm and then lays them into an egg sac.

He adopted dipshit.

So, she can't go back to her home universe?

So they just dropped Spider Gwens universe entirely? I mean Im not surprised nor care given how poor her book was doing but what has she been doing this entire time in 616?

no, he is 15 now. He was originally 13 and that's when he was 5'2"

Miles was 5'2" when he was 13. He is 17 now. So Miles is probably around 5'10" or 5'11" at the moment.

Gwen with clone of Pete makes a lot more sense than Gwen with little black boy

There's no way he's that old.

There's no universe for her to go back to. When I say "reset button" I really mean "almost all of reality itself was obliterated and a handful of fragmented universes managed to make it through", hers not being one of them. Everyone who was important (or still had good enough sales) were all consolidated into 616.

Exact same thing happened to Miles, only he got his mom resurrected thanks to a cheeseburger

He adopted those girls.

If anyone is a cuck in that family, it's his wife.

It's because he knew Peter x Gwen(clone) was going to be a thing post Clone Conspiracy and wanted to beat them to the punch. All part of his plan to make Peter irrelevant/redundant so he will be dropped and his Spider-man is the only Spider-man.

They're both cucks for raising someone else's kid. And neither of them are getting any sex out of it because neither of them has a partner to cuck with. So it's the ultimate cuckold.

It was indicated in ANAD Avengers that he was born in 1999. So it is certainly possible for him to be that old.

I mean he was 13 nearly 14 when he started being Spider-Man. And its been a little over 3 years in uiniverse since then so it is certainly possible.

>Tfw newfags don't know she had a fling with the Panther already

>a man has the guts, the balls and the sincerity to step up and be a father to a child that he has no stake in
>a cuck

Faggots like you are why people hate this site.

>no one talking about that boob

>be a father to a child that he has no stake in
>a cuck
Pretty much my little cuckarino.

>her boob in the last panel
kinda makes me feel ill

So is this there version of kyle/carol?

>cuck
A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]

>Gwen
>not Kamala
Fuuuuukin y?

sperg/10

he's old enough and Gwen's not that much older. romeo and juliet laws exist for a reason.

yeah bendis likes pushing miles

>fling
they were married

Who would this make mad?

thought they made him gay way back

Adoption is literally cucking yourself, though. I mean, that's what literal cuckolds do, raise someone else's kids.

So what happened to Otherworld, Saturnyne and Roma? They're supposed to preside over the Omniverse.

butthurt/10

>Spiders dating.

I see this is a set up for Death of Spider-Man 2. Vore edition.

user getting assmad over race is much more important than actually analyzing art

>White people ITT assblasted for no reason

I thought nobody cared about Miles? lel

No they didn't.

And I love it. The fact it pisses off white people is a bonus. That's it, keep concentrating on a person's race! It never bothered me because I've grown up seeing white guys with black girls more often than the other way around.

The same thing happened with black protagonists in games this year. Decades of white main characters basically being the same guy with different variations of face hair and suddenly a few few black main characters pisses off so many people. I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

white women aren't for niggers

You fucking dumbasses are playing into Bendis' hands. Cut it out, he /wants/ us to be outraged. Because if we get outraged it will sell more, then a group of SJWs will get triggered by your getting triggered and petition to make Gwen Miles' end game.

So they should.....what? Just let the kids grow up without some parental guidance/love so they can become pissed off little shits like you guys? Fuck off back to your alt-right bungalows and get back to sucking Trump dick like the good little asshats you are.

That's incorrect. Her universe, Earth-65, was among those that got restored. She does, however, have a device that lets her freely travel from one universe to another, and she makes so many trips to Earth-616 that she might as well live there.

>if we get outraged it will sell more
That isn't how it works. Nobody is buying marvel comics these days because they alienated almost all of their audience.

>I've grown up seeing white guys with black girls more often than the other way around.

Fucking where?

This is just Bendis being a retard. When he realizes he has no power over Spider-Gwen, he'll drop this thing hard. Most likely in the next issue.

you should really be more humble in defeat.

>Why is it a crime against nature?
It's just Sup Forums being Sup Forums, user. Point, laugh, move on.

They buy it when there's a cause to gather around, just look at Mockingbird after the writer received the "harassment". Marvel found their new "make everyone angry", it's "make people feel victimized".

So... How does she feel about her counterpart dying in the main universe? Did Parker & co. find out that A Gwen Stacy is alive and being a spider vigilante on their Earth? Was their connection explored in the comics, or is Gwen hiding her identity and having her own thing away from Parker?