What are some of the most common lies that cartoons try to push?

What are some of the most common lies that cartoons try to push?

>mexican food makes your ass bleed violently

Not really a lie but:
>cartoon set in modern times
>still uses console from the 90s
I think kim possible tried to undo the damage by having ron eat mexican food almost every episode and not need to hit the toilet.

>there is hope for everyone
>even you

im mexican and eat mexican food every day and there is a constant red drip coming out of my ass since i was 10

but Ron ended up getting stomach cancer due to all the sauce in the products in an alternate future episode

>high school and college are going to be basically war zones or some othre kind of drama/action shit

>Implying that's a lie

>Beans are a common part of mexican food
>Beans cause lots of gas if your body hasn't had to break down beans enough for the proper bacteria in your gut to flourish
There is truth to it.

i know all about beans from this

>mexican food makes your ass bleed violently

But that's true if you're a pussy

That made me wish I had candy shoelaces

I remember when South Park did a bit on Chipotle making your ass bleed.

I've eaten at Chipotle many, many times and not once did I ever have intestinal problems from them.

Look at Mr. Strong-Anus over here.

Nigger get your ass checked. Specially since it would imply that if you eat mexican you eat more spice and fiber ergo more laxative and your shit should be less...rough. You either have something down there or your diet is just meat and tortillas.

Hey look, we have a couple of anons with golden buttholes

Some people just have very weak constitutions. Probably as a result of race-mixing.

As a racemixed mongrel, not only is my girlfriend white, my anus is also unscathed

>Swedish sounds funny

Until she reveals she is into pegging, like most girls that date interracial are. Your butthole will never be the same.

Stop letting Miguel rail you.

I've never actually had gastrointestinal problems from eating Mexican food.

Man, I wish I was a racemixed mongrel so I could get a cute white gf who's into pegging.

This has only ever happened to me once, and because of that I stopped eating Mexican. I didn't even realize my ass was bleeding, I just saw some red stains in my underwear when I went to the bathroom, I didn't even feel it.

That's the sauce going through you without getting digested, coming out mostly the same as it went in

This, desu. It's most likely not blood but remnants of chile chipotle or whatever it was they used.

Back to OP:

>if a girl hates you it means she secretly likes you
Nope, sometimes the hate is legit

That worked once, in 4th grade.

So this is bait or you people have really sensitive stomach or problems that can't be normal

In this some class of joke in the US or people really get their asses destroyed by just eating exotic food ?

Exotic food.

I ate Taco Bell last month and it shat out horribly

Everyone bleeds out their ass a little. Stop being a fucking baby.

>girls bully each other
Utter bullshit, only serves as fetish fuel

That's because you are eating food prepared by sullen mouth-breathers who couldn't cut it at McDonalds, under what I can only laughable call "sanitary conditions".

That and the almost complete lack of Vitamin D in your system makes your immune system a fucking joke.

Taco Bell will

It helps if you wash the beans in a strainer first

CHICANO

Gringos will call this a taco.

OK OP, the thing is that if you eat real Mexican food from Mexico you will end up with a terrible diarrhea or worse.

Yes Chicanos too.

What would you call those? And open-face wrap?

Aight, how about Indian food?

BUILD WALL

Nah, their bullying is just emotional rather than physical.

I've eaten salad in Kenya, you don't scare me ese.

It's a white people joke, their stomachs can't handle anything more spicy than whitebread and mayonnaise.

The european variant of this joke involves curry instead of mexican food

This makes no sense, as most Mexicans are largely intermixed so by that logic they'd be unable to handle their own food.

The poor fuckers would never know the joy of a real taco or a chacarero with pebre

I don't understand what race mixing has to do with anus strength

>source: my ass

Girls are cunts to each other, it's why they're insecure and paranoid for their entire lives

bump

I'm Hispanic and spicy food has never made my ass hurt.