#TrumpLies

How can anyone support this idiot? He's simply dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uT68riwrFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Correct The Record

Somethings are more important than "muh ecawnuhmiez"

Ctr faggot kek

How the hell do they think that the industrial revolution happened? Certainly not through free trade.

>muh CTR boogyman.

This is analysis from Moody's. I can't help it if we have FACTS on our side and you don't.

>correct the record

sage goes in all fields

Look, I'm a conservative (I supported Jeb then Cruz in the primaries) but even I know that Hillary is the better choice. She has the experience and knowledge to lead America. Trump is just a clown.

tax foundation actually said trump would grow the GDP by 5%+ and decrease the government's size if he were president.

Dangerous for globalists and some big cooperations which produce their products with slavery

Like the recession we have now or is it a special dangerous recession?

Of course they would say that. They're a right wing shill group.

wow just like brexit

and these people pay shillary for """""speeches""""" and ban donations to Trump

Trump will cause an economic collapse

What recession? The US has been out of recession since 2009, idiot.

Exactly! How are people on Sup Forums so STUPID as to not realise this?

>The Tax Foundation is the nation’s leading independent tax policy research organization. Since 1937, our principled research, insightful analysis, and engaged experts have informed smarter tax policy at the federal, state, and local levels.
come again?

at least explain yourselves when making a bold claim

This! How do Amerilards not see this?

This! how do Amerilards not see this?

Of course you would shill for Hillary. You're in a left wing shill group.

and ctr is impartial

just fuck off

yeah stock market was doing great since 2009

idk what you are complaining about, it doesnt matter if the rest of the country goes to shit

See here idiot CTR is citing Moody's. I trust them a lot more than pro-Trump mouthbreathers like you.

Collapse will cause an economic Trump

Pfft, Moody's makes their agenda clear. Also for the lutz

>I supported Jeb then Cruz in the primaries.
stopped reading right there, they're both neocon cucks unlike Trump. What makes you think a woman who has said she didn't even know what (C) meant on classified emails, a woman who will very likely auction off the nuclear codes, and a woman who will literally start WWIII with Russia if elected is a better choice than Trump?

Thank you for Making America Great Again!
1 TrumpCoin has been deposited into your account.

At the end of the day, Hillary isn't a Kremlin puppet, unlike the Annoying Orange.

okay a paid twitter group said it but wheres the argument

>Believes in Moody's Analytics
>One of the organizations that partake the cause of the financial crisis

HAHAHAHAHAHA seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=4uT68riwrFI

Moody's is just a left wing shill group

and we all know frogposters are dumb

IGNORE THREAD IGNORE THREAD

HE'S THE "MUH TRUE CONSERVATIVE" FAG WHO WILL SAY "HURR DURR WE NEED TRUE CONSERVATIVE" AVERAGING 70 POSTS A THREAD IF IT HITS BUMP LIMIT

HE SWITCHED FLAGS THIS TIME

SAGE AND HIDE SAGE AND HIDE

Dangerous, is a lying cunt who can't even keep confidential emails, confidential!!

You seem lost user.

We're all frogposters here.

Just like Brexit was going to destroy the British economy right?

$0.05 has been deposited into your America First™ Account.

one brick has been deposited to the wall. thank you for correcting the record

>un ladrillo se ha depositado en la pared. gracias por la corrección del registro

The Soviets would have never made a puppet that would just be allies with them and have the goal to empower their own country.

You spouting this pointless shit just shows you have utterly zero idea when it comes to Soviet rules of deception, espionage, or infiltration.

Bernie was the closest thing to a Kremlin puppet.

just banter mang

im a frogposter too

kek

we are already in a recession.

Where were these guys during 2008?

Fuck every economic """expert""", where were they during 2008. Where? Why wasn't their wisdom used to warn people of 2008? Why didn't they see it coming.

The recession is their fault. They're supposed to keep us on the straight and narrow financially. Jesus Christ I'd be livid if I met one of these economic """"""experts"""""" in person.

Just like how none of them warned us about 2008.

This! how do Amerilards not see this?

>people actually think that becoming enemies with our equal is better than allying them and endangering the whole world

What purpose would it even serve if Trump even was a Russian plant? Literally nothing. Show your proof for that unless you're talking about Manafort.

>also, what the fuck is an emu doing in american politics?

>Hillary has experience
She does, but isn't it crazy how she knows nothing about handling top secret information.

>Trusting moody's
>trusting jews who actively benefit from corporate corruption in congress

Do normies actually never question this shit?

and before you take that out of context, i meant becoming enemies and endangering the whole world

Holy shit, do you really think CTR is a legit source of info?
GTFO shill.

-6 million

>People will respond to such obviously shit threads.

Pathetic. Sage.

It's funny how none of the shills have responded to you

>Hillary has experience with crimes.

I fixed it for you user.

Thats like tobacco company saying banning tobacco sales to children would hurt their income.

>according to a new studies...liberal lies for liberal sheeps.
I have the strangest djà-vu right now.

This is the same Moody's that said that Brexit would cause WW3

This is exactly how I imagine these faggot OPs look like lmao

Now THIS is leafposting!

Kek, I haven't seen that since I made it

haha moody's analytics oh right the people that were one of the main causes of the financial crisis yea ill take their advice

>we have FACTS
like moody's brexit predictions?

You guys are literally retarded. "Moody's Investors Service" is the rating agency. "Moody's Analytics" is a firm that sells risk management software. Golly, wonder why the risk software company wants Clinton to win.

Lads I'm making an anti-trump collage of all his worst things

Post bad pics of trump

Not to mention these are the guys who gave literal bags of shit AAA ratings in the years preceding the Recession of 2008. Trusting Moody's professional opinion follows the same law as the Jews - DO EVERYTHING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY SAY/SUGGEST.

>Moody

These are the same kikes who downgraded our credit forecast and said we would be in recession by now.

fucking kek

Build a 100 meters wall so you waste 100 more money you damm stupid shits.

inb4 mexico is going to pay for it

Just like in real life, ppl just give free stuff becuase they are americans, just look at niggers how they live so confy off your tax money.

trump supporters on suicide watch

>he believes moody's
>the agency that trades board members with rothschild banks

GG, GOYIM.

Thank you for correcting my record

>the ol' post from your phone and laptop so people think its CTR posting

truly next level shitposting from us leafs.

>This is analysis from Moody's

>a rating agency who literally sells their ratings, otherwise people would go elsewhere
legitimate

The US is already in a fucking recession

A permanent one as of about 1995 and 2008 "officially"

moodys make money by doing that.

You only speak your shitty mind, and no one care about them.

who are you going to believe annon? a single annon virgin on pol who dont know success or

>Moodys

or even better, get a "real" source to debunk that.

You cant, becuase you are a fucking faggot, you will only post graph anything just to justify that you are a complet idiot.

>we

You guys are in the same room or don't you know each other?

can you prove this?

You cant

>according to a site dedicated to attacking Trump
Why does this even get responses?

>can you prove this?
Ah, yes. The subprime mortgage crisis never happened.

Trump stated support for torture, ground troops and seizing oil wells

That makes him a neocon. Making every single one of the candidates a neocon now.

thanks for the wall, spicker.

>facts
Kinda like how using existing laws and systems to deport illegals will require concentration camps and a door to door deportation force, instead of just enforcing the existing laws and systems.

Amongst other things the problem is overpopulation and too much money going into places it shouldn't be. It's not Trump's fault it is entirely the fault of cucks and cuckservatives.

Idiots like you are probably the type to whinge about boomers. Well now is your chance to pull the rug from underneath them.

A FUCKING LEAF would say that.

Thanks, doc

Way to expose yourself shill

once again I need to remind the americans there is a house and senate . trump will not be elected dictator and thank god for that because even I can tell he doesn't know what he's talking about

Low-teir Aussie shitpost. Newfags forget why Aussie became the meme they are today.

LMAO
xD

Oh... Oh I peed a little.

Moody's are the same idiots who kept rating mortgage securities AAA even as the economy was tanking because of them.

>please explain how you will bring back the abstract construct known as the American dream, that apperently has gone someplaces else
>sure here is an abstract answere that shows I understand the emotional sentiment attached to the construct and it's importance to our national identity

God those hats are great though.

Firstly,

>trusting literal shills

And secondly, his trade policies would never pass congress.

ok i knew you were just a stupid shit, who only talks bullshiet.

ty for confirming that.

>This is analysis from Moody's
who?