Carmella could you please shut the door?

Carmella could you please shut the door?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GABAGOOL

was he bad peoples?

Fi'in del-Troli, my arch nemesis

no

>sodomite

Clearly the villain of the show

This is a shit meme. I much prefer Sneed, BANE and falseflagging R&M posts.

It won't turn into a meme, OP, no matter how often you post it. Think of a better meme like FOR YOU and you'll be onto your Memedom.

>bad peoples
Fucking retarded faggot.

It was a meme forever ago newfag. Seeing as you're a worthless sneed posting cock sucker i hope you and your filthy fucking cunt of a mother get cancer.

>newfag
Been here 6 months and I've seen it posted maybe 5 times. Again, trying to force your shit fucking meme to get your KnowYourMeme entry is fucking stupid, you cuck. Sneed is posted by dozens if not hundreds of people every week and is a vastly better meme that whatever this fucking shit is. Nobody has heard of whatever shit show this is but they have ALL heard of the Simpsons.

Again, once you've been here longer than a week, you'll know what makes a good meme and what doesn't. If you can't think of one, just shit on something you don't like constantly and somebody will take the reigns. This meme has no potential, so stop before you're banned.

Is this bait or are you actually retarded?

Kek

>I was only pretending to be a retard

Fuck off, you lost

upindaclub

What the fuck you on about? How is your reply relevant to my post? Fuck off. Stop forcing shit memes that contribute nothing to the board.

Not an argument. This thread is utterly useless, if it wasn't for my posts, nobody would be posting here. Yet Sneed threads get hundreds of posts a day.

???

So now the newfags are trying kill sopranos threads. 90s born queers were a mistake.

t. Guy born in 1989 and thinks he's different
And if you were born before 1985, you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

You dont decide who posts on Sup Forums kiddo

There's baiting and then there's this shit. You're on a whole different level. Take it down a notch pal

Hahaha what a loser

Should have reddit spaced more, but otherwise I almost bit. Nice work.

The funny thing is you just keep saying bait when 1. I'm being legit and 2. It's true. How is this at all relatable to the average Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums user? Answer? It isn't. So switch it to something simple and easily repeatable that can be used on other boards. That's how you make good memes, hence Sneed and BANE and stuff are vastly superior to whatever this shit is.

See, Reddit Spacing is a good meme as you can say it about nearly any post and it'll apply, because it's completely stupid and made up thing. Look at 2004/2005 archives and people talked like this and Reddit didn't exist then. So Reddit Spacing is a top top meme, an apex meme. I should have used it as an example of kino memes.

he got drunk, crashed his car into the back of some guys wagon, and murdered him. he also tried to brain the gay biker with a pipe because he was sexually confused. he was bad peoples.

>Look at 2004/2005 archives

youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY

Fucking based

Are you really this bored? Nothing else going on?

You know, Quasimodo predicted all this

Not him but old Sup Forums didn't have archives but the mods had to do it personally when a request was sent. You can download some old 2005/06 material from certain sites to this day, just google it.

I have no idea what you're on about, I'm trying to improve the quality of the board. This is a shit and worthless meme, look at how many posters are in this thread. Boy, sure is popular!

Because you're being a BITCH

ASS

NIGGA

i always for get what kind of living arrangment it is and how are the people emotionally

and what rank of authority of pleasure is the place like

fuck off
no one wants you here

>been here 6 months
I pray to Jesus that this becomes pasta

what was tony's stance on income tax

peppers and eggs

>Sneed
That's not a meme, never was, never will be.

Sociopath who killed people with no remorse and liked to suck cock or take it up the ass? Sounds pretty bad to me.