Polish Bros

I did the family research and even the the genetic testing and I'm Polish. Very Polish.

Does this mean I have to hate Nazi's? I'm very proud of my Polish heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dmowski#Anti-semitism_and_anti-Germanism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny#Types_of_civilizations.2C_according_to_Koneczny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not blog-posting but in case a bro knows anything:

>family came over in late 1800's
>farmers from south of Poznan
>moved to South Dakota

bump

>Does this mean I have to hate Nazi's?
Hate them all you want, the Nazis are long dead.

Hmm, I actually sort of liked Hitler. Redpill me on Nazi vs Poland. I'm just starting to dig into the history and there are conflicting accounts of who was really to blame over the hostilities.

As long as you give Danzig back everything is good.

I have read many conflicting accounts as well and I've come to this conclusion:

It doesn't matter right now. We can figure out who wronged who after the war.

The people who decided to give German territory to Poland.

Cool story bro. My family is from around Poznan too, though my branch was resettled to the West to East East Germany after the War.

have you ever even read der untermensch? they don't attack the polish. i think you need to stop listening to propaganda and purchase der untermensch, which is available on amazon at a low price.

What are you saying Hanz?

You know that Hitler was on a ton of drugs right?

Just checked Amazon.
What you say is correct.
I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even know that Der Untermensch was a book.
I thought it was some kind of propaganda poster.

Cool. So was there a lot of resettlement and migration and stuff during/after the war?

>who was really to blame over the hostilities
Jews

Why would you like another mentally ill Heini? Heinis instrumentalize people and are violent offenders. Heinis must be polonized, to cure them from their sadistic and sociopathic predispositions

As for Poznan. Greater Poland is core Poland. Best part of Poland. Polish nationalists saw Poles from Poznań as examples to be followed by the rest

That seems true. But how do you polonize someone? Is that like drinking vodka at lunch and eating perogi?

A shit ton all over. For poles, mostly form modern Ukraine/Belarus to modern West Poland. And of course lots of Germans were forced to leave to modern Germany. Naturally, they got the short end of the stick since Poles were pretty mad at them, though not as mad as the Ruskies, that forced the whole resettling in the first place in order to create a better buffer zone for themselves.

Spontaniously. Many Heinis polonized over centuries, we have many people with german second names

So what is the main difference between Polish nationalists and other nationalists abroad?

"skinheads" and stormfags are the biggest pieces of shit

But Goy, didn't you watch the latest film Imperium about the evil racist white terrorists?

Polish nationalists are not fond of Nazi imagery like most Western European nationalists.

>Those skinheads are just betamale victims!!!

Generally speaking Polish nationalists are anti-German:
>Roman Stanisław Dmowski [ˈrɔman staˈɲiswaf ˈdmɔfski] (9 August 1864 – 2 January 1939) was a Polish politician, statesman, and co-founder and chief ideologue of the right-wing National Democracy ("ND": in Polish, "Endecja") political movement. He saw the aggressive Germanization of Polish territories controlled by the German Empire as the major threat to Polish culture and therefore advocated a degree of accommodation with another power that had partitioned Poland, the Russian Empire.

plus this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dmowski#Anti-semitism_and_anti-Germanism

Another example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny#Types_of_civilizations.2C_according_to_Koneczny

Thanks, what's your view on Norwegian and Swedecucks?

nigger kraut please

Start by taking back your country from the cancerous lefties running it first .