ITT: Movies that came and went without anyone noticing

ITT: Movies that came and went without anyone noticing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wrinkle_in_Time_(2018_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete's_Dragon_(1977_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck.

I've literally never seen this before

Because it hasn't been released

Saw both.
what this

Ah, i thought i was experiencing some mandela effect shit.

Not on Sup Forums. It was a good excuse for some to endlessly repost that girl.

what the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wrinkle_in_Time_(2018_film)
>2018

It came in with everyone noticing it and seeing it but it left less lasting impact than a generic summer action movie.

Why only the schlociest movies have the best posters? Evil dead, escape from new york, mad max. I'm not even a good bad movie fan and I want to hang them on my wall

It was pure kino m8.

And because it did not become the massive success disney expected, Tron 3 was canceled and they began their plan to adapt every animated movie to a live action version.

Almost any movie that Sup Forums enjoys

only notable thing was the weird cuck vibe

being delayed for like two years because you've bankrupted a company making the movie tends to have that effect

I will always remember this movie because even my pleb friends who will eat up just about any generic movie asked "why the fuck are they rebooting it, the original was perfectly fine and this is bound to be worse"

Are you sure Tron 3 wasn't canceled because Legacy underperformed?

Roald Dahl & Spielberg BTFO

>B-But look, we've got Kit Harington!

Too weird and British tbqh

The Big Fucking Giant

bump

Remember me?

Watched it on HBO.
It was done before in The Water Horse

>Oprah Winfrey
>Minday Kaling
>Zach Galifianakis

aka three reasons to not see a movie

>helping extend the unbroken "vidya movies are shit" streak while being too bloated so it ends up a box office disappointment
kek

You realize it's part of the disney turning every single animated movie of theirs into a live action one gimmick right?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete's_Dragon_(1977_film)

This is due next march fuck head of course no one has heard about ATM they don't even have a trailer yet

Only reason why I remember this movie is BDH's amazing ass on the red carpet

Napoleon Dynamite had more narrative thrust than BFG. I cant remember the last time I was so bored by a movie.

There isn't though.
Fuck is wrong with you? Consider taking a break from the cuck echo chamber that is 4chins.

We remember

Was this any good?
I only saw that one clip with him triggering all the traps in his house, and it looked pretty awesome

The film takes a long time before it actually "begins" and then the film scope, intents, themes are not quite clear until the very end where is kind of rushed.

It almost feels like a disjointed accolade of set-pieces that misses a narrative behind them.

>Bill Murray
>Tim Robbins
>Martin Landau
It came out quietly in 2008, and seemed to go right under the radar even though it was pretty decent.
I think it got drowned in all the other teenage novel movies that were being crapped out left and right.

shit
why wasnt it set in medieval times, that would have been great comedy for kids
no it was just jungle book with a dragon

UNF
But yeah, even though it was a good movie to remake, it seemed like no one cared.

>jungle book with a dragon
That doesn't sound too bad, actually
I kinda liked that live action version

Pete's Dragon was sweet......and way underrated.

I enjoyed the hell out of it. If you like Walt Disney and his furturism, check it out.

my God did that movie blow

kinda all over the place at the end, but better than say golden campass

Is often on SKY here in Italy, nice, rewatched it couple of times.

sorry what i meant was a shit jungle book with a dragon
it takes forever to actually see the dragon and the kid is annoying
i loved the live action jungle book

i liked it to but it took forever to get to the movies name sake
the robots were cool and the villian was right and didnt deserve to die

Pirates of the Caribbean 5.

Since the Lion King does not have humans, is not going to be a live action, but rather just CGI isn't it?

They should give an oscar to that kid because despite the age and the lack of...anything on stage he still delivered, actors more skilled than him failed to do that in Clone Wars for instance.

Was this movie, dare I say it, Dragonkino?

Nope. It was to make room for more live action adaptations. The movie was ready for pre-production when they pulled the plug.

this gets brought up in every "video game movie" discussion there is, its not forgotten

little lasting impact but people remember this for sure. Also it ran in the kinoplexes for like 3 months

no fuck no
my biggest grip is that it should have been set in medieval times
the original cartoon is awesome and true kino

There is a trailer buddy boy.

If you read the books you know they massively fucked up the end for later movies (especially that one part with the guy and the waterwheel escape, how's everyone else supposed to get out?)
Hopefully they give it another shot, though.

misscasted but not terrible

>implying

>box office disappointment
You expected it to make more than $450M?

It was a good movie to remake. Just not with the weird, depressing folksyness they went with. I never saw pic related either but I'm guessing it was the same kind if shit.

My dick noticed

Those two-bit three Tarzan movies and that remake of Ben-Hur

Big Foryou Guy

It's got some great scenes, like the one you mentioned. I'd say the first 2/3rds of the film are decent, but the last act shits the bed. Gets really obnoxious and preachy.

didnt people here go crazy for the little girl

My friend saw this with his parents. Looked really dull

>It is loosely based on the novel The Spook's Apprentice

Other than the constant affair rumours in the media about Pitt how could you miss it?

The mistake they made was starting with the original premise, which was boring as shit. Warcraft didn't get famous until the 3rd RTS game, which blew up the setting and created dozens of memorable characters.

Fuck this film for denying Tron 3 the fucking fagets

BEst Villain ever and best CGI since Avatar, this was not unnoticed by me senpai, in fact it helped me get into cgi and i will soon be working in the industry hopefully with cameron on one of this films

Theres a movie of this I watched back in 6th grade thats an shameless star wars rip off, wookies and the force and all that shit

so you're korean?

I am wracking my brain to try and see how a movie where a buff 6' white guy fucks a qt Asian could possibly have a "weird cuck vibe".

Literally perfect

>7 sequels

that film was great a little corny but i loved it.

I wonder if the reason she wasn't afraid of dying was because his friend was literally the ghost of a dead japanese kamikaze pilot.
Maybe he could talk to her after she died.

Anybody watched this?
My cinema actually canceled it.

It's a shame this completely passed Sup Forums by because it's absolute kino

No, skip it

>Eva Longoria Parker

heh