/trek/

Do not respond to STD posts whatsoever edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmAgeEhxGv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you

I will make your life hell if you seek to do the same to mine.

>forcing /trek/ to be a general
>fucking up and making a new thread when the old one is only at 260
Fuck you.

>Don't talk about STD
>Unironic JJtrek in OP

Cancer.

Top one is better a character.
Bottom one seemed more like a genetically engineered superhuman.

Fuck off Bill, it's too early for your shitposting

Doing the Prophets proud OP

>>forcing /trek/ to be a general
>>fucking up and making a new thread when the old one is only at 260
>Fuck you.

did it on purpose to spite you destroyers. That entire last thread was nothing but a shit flinging festival.

The 'old one' is pure cancer, let it die.

Yeah and this OP is definitely going to make things better.

And this one will be worse because of your shitty bait OP. Delete the thread and make something neutral.

It can't make things any worse

My pah is strong, Kai.

It's already worse. Delete and try again.

Why is it worse? What is bad about the OP?
It's a fucking meme image, are you that offended over a meme? We don't care what they think, they just ruined our comfy night time general.

Nope its better already, dont like it go back to the shill thread, also I'm not OP you dumb fuck

It's baiting for more STD posts than the previous OP, which are fine and /trek/ related in the first place. Just one huge embarrassment.

Here we go again...

>STD and trek threads, Zinda, his face black, his eyes red.
>Comfy discussions, Shaka, when the walls fell.
>discussing the new show, Kadir beneath Mo Moteh

May the Prophets bless you my child.

If you just go back to your shill thread and discuss your nu shit their everyone would be happy, go back.

I bet my Crusher posting seems pretty tame right now to you guys.

Me: the curly haired pasty Cardie killin' naggy-wife having scotch drinking mad man
You: the slug

I never complained, autism is only annoying when it takes up 100's of posts in a single thread.

I don't even like STD, but I don't care if people talk about it here. You're the problem.

More crusher posting please, I never hated you I never attacked you, pls post your grannyfu literally anything would be better then this shit. I'd take 7yrs posting at this point.

Dude, you implanted some sort of Crusher virus in me and I'm now doing worship sessions that end in 9 day intervals.

If you dont care then stop bringing it up, faggot.

The OP brought it up.

Kiazi's children, their faces wet

Now that STD is confirmed shit can we admit that these were good movies?

I didn't? You did? What the fuck kind of retard are you.

I remember walking into the room when my roommate and his friends were watching one of them, I saw benedict cumberbatch dual-wielding light machine guns on top of a spaceship or something, then I walked out.

This shitfest is never going to end is it?

Yes you did, I said go back to your shill thread, you started talking about how little you care about std, you seem to have literacy issues, seek help.

Look, since you fuckers are frothing at the mouth and your loaves of bread to get by, go here.

>This shitfest is never going to end is it?
Eventually, but they do know how to fuck up a good thing with unrelenting autism.

I liked all of those movies.

Beyond > Star Trek > Into Darkness

She does have that effect on certain men.

I wonder what you meant by "nu shit" in this post then hmmm

When the next show enters production, /trek/ will announce that STD was underappreciated kino but the new show will be irredeemable crap.

>Mfw that thread is still up
Scared to open it.

I meant go back to your shitty thread, now please.

It's fine, nothing different than when JJ stuff came out. Nice change of pace from the usual threads.

Geordi and Data should've tag teamed that Asimov lass in Ensigns of Command

Lol retard got caught contradicting himself and can't help but (you) me with butthurt whining

So you were the one bringing it up after all.

oh fuck off

Watch out, he'll call us shills and samefags.

Go back you weirdos, discuss your nu-shit their, w/e form that takes, if its not at least 10yrs old not interested, go away.

that's the weirdest NatSoc rally I've ever seen

VVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You've got another thread, I linked it and did you all a favor.

You can start your own threads and bump them yourselves.

Why do you harass people who just want you to leave them be?

>Why do you harass people who just want you to leave them be?
Why do you?

STD unironically is good so far.

We don't, we talk about trek, no-one is interested in talking about this nu-shit, if you want to make your own thread for it or go to one of the ones that's already up.

Looks like you're the person most interested in talking about it in the entire thread, to me.

This

>before prison her hair is smooth and straight
>after prison it's frizzy and natural

FUCK WHITE PRIVILEGE

Lots of people are interested in talking about it, apparently.

I'm sorry, but you don't own Sup Forums, and you can't force people to stop discussing Star Trek in Star Trek threads.

Get the fuck out, plenty of people are keen to talk about it
who made you the grand arbiter of trek discussion in trek threads

If you wanted a safe space, there's always room over at reddit

I just keep asking you to leave, if you interpret that as wanting to 'discuss' it then I can't help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmAgeEhxGv4

Holy shit, this wreckage.
Devinoni Ral hurled a fastball at Riker and he hit it back and cracked him right in the forehead with it.

Go back, last (you) faggots. I'm sure you'll continue to sperg tho.

>last (you)
I don't believe you, but I'd like to see you try.

Except for the part where they implied Starfleet was the real villain of the series, it was fine. I'll watch (pirate) it and I'm expecting it to be alright.

Continue to make the environment inhospitable to them. Like a mosquito in a desert

>Get the fuck out, plenty of people are keen to talk about it
>who made you the grand arbiter of trek discussion in trek threads
>If you wanted a safe space, there's always room over at reddit

You aren't a /trek/ regular because you a hostile shill. You can all go start your own threads and bump them to pieces and get the fish biting.

LEAVE US ALONE

>Lots of people are interested in talking about it, apparently.
You shitted up the last general and you can't stop yourself can you? The overwhelming consensus seems to be mediocre to grand dislike.

Fuck off out of here I will continue to curtail you so long as I'm here.

Does OP understand his mistake yet?

>someone defends STD lightly
>you accuse them of being shills
>they defend the show even harder, just to spite you
It's a vicious cycle that's only going to get worse for you the longer you continue your behavior, and without any money being involved.

>Except for the part where they implied Starfleet was the real villain of the series, it was fine. I'll watch (pirate) it and I'm expecting it to be alright.
Reminder: shills want you to pirate shows, if you're not going to watch them otherwise.

To have a hit show, they want people to feel left out of conversations if they haven't watched it. The more people watch it, the more people will feel a need to watch it, and the more will pay to watch it.

Besides that, pirates can be sued. If nobody pirates your show, you don't get to sue anyone. Nobody gets threatening letters and agrees to pay a settlement.

Finally, many people are uncomfortable with piracy, and will immediately start paying for the things they were pirating if they get more money for some reason.

I didn't read a single word of this asspained post other than "LEAVE US ALONE", I didn't get (you)'d, and I feel compelled to tell you anyway that you are the most cancerous person here.

>Multiple threads now about /trek/ complaining about STD
So is this just a handful of autists that want to start up some kind of faggoty console war thing with Star Trek now or what?

Have to say though, their justice system seemed a lot less aggressive back in the day

no, it'll keep happening

disco has had a decent start so far, and I'm curious and optimistic about the direction they'll ultimately take it. With some tweaks to the cinematography, it'll be great
You'll watch it eventually. You know you will.

>shill
meme harder

Just ignore, without (you)s they'll leave eventually

>PREPARE FOR RAMMING SPEED

T'Kuvma confirmed for Worf's ancestor?

I want you to observe this picture very carefully. I looked through my entire catalog of reaction images, and this one stood out to me in particular as one that I'd like to share with you.

Paris was always let off easy the entire series.
Gets put in the brig for 30 days, then gets his pip back before Harry even gets promoted.
Must be nice having an Admiral for a dad (just like Janeway)

It'll die down within a few weeks. People who are adamant about hating STD are mostly politically motivated and don't really care about Star Trek, they'll drizzle off.

Do you think Paris and Locarno became freinds at the penal colony? They had a lot in common

in the early seasons I was blow away on how good looking tom paris was

He got JUSTified around season 2 and nowadays he's sorta big and half bald

>people adamant about liking std will drizzle off eventually
Ftfy

Riker + Kirk = Paris

There was a pic of Locarno from that TNG episode on Admiral Paris' desk

Clearly they were half-brothers, Locarno was illegitimate and pulled that stunt to try and make his father love him.

I guess it worked in the end.

Not if they put out good content. There'll always be more to talk about
Ignorant political posters who refuse to watch the show will just move on to the latest media drama though

This is the best explanation I've ever heard

no, they're shit too

*steals your girlfriend (even though she's only 1 year old)*

Why was Voyager such pro-pedophilia propaganda?

It's Star Trek, asinine to the point of childishness to think people won't be discussing it in /trek/ now and in the future.

>dat alternate future where he has a kid with Kes, then Harry takes advantage of Ocampa rapid development and marries Tom's 3 year old daughter, giving him a half-korean grandson

Voyager was weird

Let be honest now, I think they truly captured the essence of Spock and Leonard Nimoy when QuintoSpock was beating the shit out of dualweilding machinegun Khan on a highspeed airmobile chase while yelling cocksucker motherfucker

Berman's one sick puppy

They only live till 9 though so it surely scales differently

Check out this flub I noticed
They tried flipping the photo then cropping in a new star fleet combadge given the first had the wrong side

Don't talk about StarTrek, in a StarTrek general...

STD is better than the JJ movies, because at least STD uses brand new characters as its leads instead of taking old characters and dragging them through the mud.

STD is better than the TNG movies for the same reason.