Who else thinks it's fucking hilarious that lostfags to this day will go out of their way to try to justify the shit...

Who else thinks it's fucking hilarious that lostfags to this day will go out of their way to try to justify the shit ending.

No they don't. You've never conversed with someone that's tried to do that.

The ending is great you retarded brainlet. Fucking kill yourself

i love lost bait in the morning

Stop making shit up. I've never seen someone on here that liked the ending.

regardless of the ending, it was still the best ride i've experienced on tv.
watched it with the only woman i've ever loved.

Lost was a shit show in general

this. I could tell it was gonna go nowhere and be ambiguous shit watching the first episode when it aired.

I liked it. Marathon-watching Lost while high as a kite was unironically the best time in my life

never seen it. how did it end?

t. redditors who weren't here

WE

im 33...watch a few things but avoid time sinks that everyone else watches like GoT

never watched lost... so what happened at the end ????

The fat one ate them all.

KINO

that sounds pretty good.
I'm on good ending team

Why did God send that doggo to Purgatory?

Does that mean Army Dog is going to Hell?

The show was great up until the last season, every fag who posted in the live threads and got to watch it thanks to Streambro knew this.

And we were all sad it was over, the show truly created some wonderful characters, that turne to shit, especially Kate.

I liked 6 save for the flash sideways crap.

I find it great that stupid fucks like you still try and say the ending was shit but cant actually grasp it.

The only people who shit on the show are always caught up in the ending, a show isnt just an ending, there were 5 seasons before the end, and yet when someone calls it shit, they only give the ending as an example

>what about the characters?
muh ending
>what about the character development?
muh ending
>what about the directing?
muh ending
>what about the action?
muh ending
>what about the drama?
muh ending
>what about the sets?
muh ending
>what about the lore?
muh ending

>the show truly created some wonderful characters, that turne to shit, especially Kate.

How did it end? Never seen it

LOST 2: LOST AGAIN (2021)

Two posts above you retard

I actually first started to coming to tv when it aired

>implying it isn't FOUND

I remember the threads here during the last episode. It was a shit storm. There wasn't a single person defending it.

Hey moron GoT was good the first few seasons, nice bandwagon opinion tho, keep us updated on what you think of Kardashians or Trump though, I’m sure it’ll be hella refreshing

>n-no the show was so much more!
>that's why it's rarely if ever played in reruns and nobody gives a shit to talk about it

The show was just a series of cliffhangers and shit CGI, deal with it.

Also anybody who couldn't tell from the first episode the series was shit with no planned ending was a retard

t. brainlet

So explain to me what i did not grasp?
What is the explanation?

Yeah, you are thinking it through and you realise how fucking shitty the ending was.

Weak.

>that's why it's rarely if ever played in reruns
Yeah, I mean, why wouldn't they play reruns for 121 hour epic that costs millions to buy the rights?

>nobody gives a shit to talk about it
Yeah, I mean, why don't people talk about a show that ended 7 years ago, why don't they talk about it a lot, its not like pretty much all conversations have already ran their course right??

>Also anybody who couldn't tell from the first episode the series was shit with no planned ending was a retard
So why did you watch it faggot?