WE WUZ OPRESSED N SHEIT

WE WUZ OPRESSED N SHEIT

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/chicago-murders-surpass-death-toll-war-somalia/
youtube.com/watch?v=aHOhNA-35So
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's some alien posture from middle girl

I don't get it. Who would opress those asses?

Do Americans really play the national anthem before a high school volleyball game?

Do you seriously play the national anthem before some stupid middle school game? This fucking country.

White girls are so much pettier than black girls its not even funny

literally North Korea tier kek

What is it like being a parent in this day and age?

Imagine trying to go to an even to support your kid and cheer them on, but every event has to have someone there pushing some libshit agenda instead of just focusing on the fucking game.

*lays down*

>Stand and respect our freedom song or get fired
What communist thinking is that?

You guys are getting triggered by high schoolers kneeling now?

Why the fuck is kneeling apparently one of the most effective forms of protest in recent history? Everyone is losing their fucking minds over it. It's just fucking kneeling, and you guys can't stop talking about it

>Pride in your history is bad
Literally Sweden tier kek

And pledge allegiance to the flag before the start of school

it's not too late to try out for the team. you'll never make varsity but it might give you some chance with an underclassmen.

>people only focus on the kneeling
Nah it's pretty stupid imo

At this rate Trump will get 3 terms.

Is that some dumb high school slut taking the knee because some black criminals get killed by cops sometimes. This fucking timeline.

Because niggers

I would for sure.
On another note, does this pic mean they actually even play the anthem at school?

>the point
>your head

man i wouldn't fuck with this guy

Of course they do.

Why don't they protest police mistreatment by working on reducing those crime stats?
Problem will strangely resolve

and yet attention is constantly drawn to it
it's amazing that it's apparently super fucking effective to simply kneel to get people talking

>meanwhile Chicago had more murders than a literal failed state

lifezette.com/polizette/chicago-murders-surpass-death-toll-war-somalia/

>More people have died in Chicago in 2016 so far than died in armed conflict in Somalia over the entire course of 2015, according to statistics from an Amnesty International annual report.

he is you but stronger

That doesn't fix cop culture, though. It's gotten out of hand, and it's largely because of the war on drugs and the changed mentality within law enforcement over the past several decades.

I don't care about blacks but I also hate red blooded conservatives so I'm all for shitting on the flag and dissing the anthem.

The true face of resistance.

Story on that picture ?
Why does it take a knee ?

youtube.com/watch?v=aHOhNA-35So
>the only thing I think about when I see a nig taking a knee
When it's a normal person, I see an apprentice waiting to be knighted.

I wish people would stop talking about black on black crime. Just let them kill each other. If abortion is off the table we need to get them more guns.

Why is the girl on the right holding a shoe? The girl on the left a cell phone?

What the fuck is going on?

The modern left wants rewards without any responsibility. The cop - black people cycle of violence is exactly that, but leftists just want to use victimhood for one to avoid all that hard work. Crying and manipulating people is easier for the weak.