Can we meme, christophobia into the mainstream

Imagine the butt hurt, once liberals realize we are using their identity politics against them.

it just doesn't roll off the tongue nicely.

I fully support this idea. end #christshaming today

Leftists already shit all over Christianity while giving Islam endless handjobs.

I don't think this is a worthwhile endeavor.

islamaphobia doesn't

Nevermind. I read that wrong.

i disagree, but maybe i'm just acclimated to it through repetition. not sure.

Yeah that's the point it will make them mad, because they view white christian males as their greatest enemy.

Christianophobia

Yeah. I see what you're going for now.

It could be worth a try.

I support this.

It's already memed to the mainstream in France.
Really ot appears our political life is ten years in advance compared to the rest of the Western world.

Christianophobic.

For Catholics, Cathophobic.

Do you think we can meme racism against whites as a mainstream thing?

Let's not divide the phobia here. One word will gain traction easier than several.

This is Canada-posting I can get behind.

Is there anything more bluepilled than worshipping a commie kike? You might as well just offer prayers to Trotsky you fucking reds

Uhh. . . Christophobic much?

Christ-o-phobic sounds easier, but if Christianophobic is already established in France, it's better to go with it.

Some better ideas

>Christ/Jesus anxiety
sounds really good

>When someone offends Jesus in front of you
>Someone speaks dark of Jesus
>When someone disrespects Jesus

Christianity is a dead phrase, it already had bad connotations in mainstream culture you are not going to get back the original meaning

When a normie hears Christianity he sees crusades and witch burnings by design

What you need to start is "believing in Jesus as a divine philosopher" and reform mainstream Christianity

Here are good synonyms for phobia
>Anxiety
>aversion
>dread
>loathing
>resentment
>revulsion
>terror
>hate
>fear
>neurosis

>believing in Jesus as a divine philosopher
too muslim for me.
Christ is the Son of God.

This won't work because lefties would be proud about being christphobic because Christians are privileged apparently. Despite their culture being dismantled by the state.

what if we got a lot of People of Colorâ„¢ onto the bandwagon?
they almost stopped fag marriage in california.

(i had an image saved a year or so ago that showed a diagram of how to divide and conquer by emphasizing and bringing to the forefront where groups within groups oppose eachother. it was beautiful, and even had some complicated political jargon. but i can't find it, pretend pic related is what i'm talking about and marvel at its relevance)