Chinese people

Why some Sup Forumsacks don't like Chinese people?
Explain it to me please. Is it because they eat cats and dogs, or other motives?!

Chinese people still worship Mao Zedong in droves. Since Mao was one of the worst humans who ever existed, Sup Forums has little respect for Chinese people as a whole, similar to Mudslimes.

>Chinese people are brainwashed to worship one gommunizt dictator
>Sup Forumsacks don't like Chinese people in general because of that
Seems a bit egzagerated

I hate all of you. Do you breathe air? Eat food? Drink water?
I hate you. Not for being black, yellow, red, brown, but for being human.

I do not breath air, i breath dirt.
I don't eat food, I eat metal.
I dont drink water, I drink piss
I'm green.
I'm an extraterrestrial being.
Still hating me?

Bump

I don't hate all Chinese. Only the Mainland ones. They don't treat anyone (even other Chinese) with respect or courtesy and their nouveau rich are buying up shit in Canada and Australia (mostly the politicians fault). Also they are communists (inb4 muh in name only; they are capitalists) who historically killed their own people (mostly through incompetency) while destroying their culture and persecuting their intellectuals. Island chinks are fine though.

Ty for your explanation

Pretty much everthing I can think of to not like about them really is the fault of my government. Even the pollution thing is really the fault of the US government.

No problemo Portugal bro. That being said, there are some good things about Mainland China such as: they don't care about political correctness (they are more outgoing and open when they talk compared to the Japanese), they dislike muslims, they are openly distrustful of dindus, and they aren't going gay anytime soon.

>Chinese people still worship Mao Zedong in droves

What if i told you there were many Nationalist anti commie chinese families that live in my town? My friends grandfather actually killed some of Maos commies under Kai-Shek

So they're kinda "redpoll" in relation to the outside world but "bluepilled" in relation with themselves?!

melamine

the cheap rubber shit they churn out that makes harbor freight smell like cancer

the tendency of China to indulge in the sort of unhealthy capitalist chiseling Upton Sinclair wrote about repels me

the fact that they're supposed to be commies makes the petty, public health threatening profiteering all the more irritating

I don't hate the Chinese. I hate our trade agreements with the Chinese.

Basically yes. That's an interesting way of putting it.
Based. Tongmenghui 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

I would say they have to back, chink. Stop zerg rushing the planet you locusts.

Its actually Chinese nationalists who are the literal reason Vancouver has almost no muslims.

I HATE the communists ones more than anything but as far as im concerned nationalist chinese and "old" chinese can stay

There again, the US government is to blame for their immigration policy. The Chinese are just taking advantage of the situation like everybody else.

They wouldn't have the money or the technological capacity to do it, either, except that our government gave it to them. Same with communism. Our government also gave them communism.

I don't like chink tourists and sjw chinks. The tourists are literally roaches who shit in the street in the countries they visit and the sjws are garbage tier by default.

Chinks who are assimilated and actually appreciate the culture of the land they are in are ok and generally do well in the communities they live in. I wouldn't touch their women but they are generally nice people if they aren't sjws with a victim/princess complex.

>mfw I know what game this picture's from

Soulless insects.
Slowly evolving into a hive race. That's why the men and women look so alike and their weenies are so short

Because they're arrogant and imperialistic while fucking hypocritically accusing the U.S. and West of being imperialistic.

Lived in a dorm in Korea. Only White guy there. Three poo in loos. 210 Chinese.
Heres a summary of their habits
>Pissing around the urinal
>Spitting on the floor
>Smoking, spitting on the floor, watching tv on phone, while having a shit in public bathoom with the door open.
>Not washing their hands
>Not showering or brushing their teeth
>Wear the same outfit for a week or longer
>Eating in the toilet stall
>Not lining up at the cafeteria
>Refusing to participate in our language class of 12 people, unless they knew the answer. Too afraid of losing face and making a mistake
>Answering their phone in our small class during the lesson and having a conversation despite the teacher telling them "NO THATS VERY RUDE" give an empty stare as if theyve done nothing wrong
This doesnt even get at just their general sheep like attitude. Any semblance of a good noble people was destroyed in the cultural revolution and replaced by peasant manners.

The ones buying up everything and have connections to the Chinese Communist Party do have to go back. They are fucking up Canada and Australia right now and that needs to stop. Also the traitorous politicians who let them though need to be hanged.
This. Don't know about the part with "our government also gave them communism" though.
To be honest, only in recent history have they been imperialistic. Ancient China was actually very isolationist. But then again, if we are talking about current year China, then yes they are fucking hypocrites.

They are ugly commie barbarians

We betrayed Kai-Shek and set him up to fail so that Mao would take power.

Note that we also gave communism to Russia, and funded Pol Pot.