Why does he ruin everything? What’s his fucking problem?

Why does he ruin everything? What’s his fucking problem?

Narcissism. Self-sabotage.

He's a racist, sexist, beta male.

He's starting to look like Devin Faraci
Wouldn't be surprised if his career ended the same way

Fat people are evil

Nazis. Nazis are taking over America, okay? Something has to be done.

because poontang > principles

He's a closeted racist beta male sexist

No memeing but apparently he's autistic to some degree.

I’d believe it, desu.

Faraci's career hasn't ended yet, unfortunately.

is it just me or is dan harmon getting fattier?

wow Slavoj Zizek looking good.

Autism

Dude is a fucking faggot that cant separate his own politics and views from his work.

>Chevy Chase is a dick on set
>make Chevy's character a piece of shit then kill him off

>going through a divorce
>insert boring and annoying subplot in show dragging its content down

narcissism and bipolar mostly

He made the best cartoon of the decade. What's your fucking problem.

How long until we find out he's some kind of sexual assaulter?

I long for the day the diversity hire women on Rick and Morty go public with his locker room talk and claim it's sexual harassment.

I didn't realise it until yesterday but Pierce is actually one of the funniest characters. People overlook him because he is scripted as an annoying character

All these fucking Nazis, calling me racist for being white.

Clinical depression, alcoholism, low sel-esteem causing him to think he has a duty to actually send a message with his work rather than let the message come from the work itself

No one overlooks him and everyone loves his dynamic with the rest of the group you fucking dumb would-be contrarian.

Is Jerry secretly his self insert character?

At this point, they(ex producers/justin) should make an intervention or whatever to keep this guy from fucking rick and morty

Show is making bank like no other, hype is over the limit lads. This show is more valuable than Dan Harmon at the moment.

What happened? Are you mad because he drunkenly yelled at the far right on his weird podcast? Who cares?

Paranoid persecution fantasies.

Also not only is getting drunk and going on increasingly unhinged rants about Nazis and Muh Soggy Knee, he's actually starting to LOOK like Devin Faraci.

Rape accusations in 3...2...1...

Self-destructive cuckold

Farming plot ideas from fans (namely Reddit) in order to create a positive feedback loop with his loudest (ie worst) fans. It's what happened with Community and why that show went from something brilliant to garbage so quickly

I mean, it's inevitable. The evidence is pretty conclusive that all dudes that look something like this are some kind of creepo molester or sexual assaulter. On a long enough time line they're all revealed to be as such.

>caring this much about someone you supposedly hate
stop being so tsundere Sup Forums

It's like, I'm not saying he's 100% behind the murder of JonBenét Ramsey, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was. That's all I'm saying.

Justin Roiland did, actually.

Harmon is a fat piece of shit piggybacking off other peoples better ideas.

Yeah, I was always under the impression that Roiland was much funnier and chilled out than Harmon.

Drugs, narcissism, and a liberal with attitude.

It's funny how Sup Forums ruins everything. And now they're trying to blame their shitspewing on everyone else.

I used to hate him but now I just pity him. What a sad creature.

>It's funny how Sup Forums ruins everything
>no mention of Sup Forums anywhere
Every single fucking board I go to now is literally half reddit. I hate you faggots so goddamn much

Hello, Reddit.

slightly above average comedy writer who thinks being an alcoholic makes him a tragic self destructive genius

I was always under the impression that everything good in the show came from Roiland while Harmon made everything harder but he needed him for connections.

Justin Roiland does all the wacky random humor and Dan does the story element.

this, but unironically

it would not surprise me

>Harmonquest comes back
>it's shit now

If you listen to Harmontown all the characters use words and phrases he does sometimes. But especially Rick.

Nah it's the same

Rick is who Dan wants do be but Jerry is who he actually is.

That's the Sup Forums narrative. Harmon is the scapegoat for everything bad while Roiland is responsible for everything good. In reality they both probably share the responsibility for what's good and bad about the show.

And Morty is Dan's and Justin's teenage selves

This, the reason people like the show is the Justin Roiland style of humor mixed with Dan Harmon's knack for story and continuity.

He looks like Phillip K. Dick, fuck.

Idk I like him better when he's being too real and dark. Listening to his newest podcast episode rn and it's fun.

Alcoholism and intense hatred of his ex wife and himself

Is he openly racist?

Itll be the Louis ck thing where he did something weird and kinda pervy but still gets work

pierce was great early on. Sad that his character went nowhere

He gets furious on a dime and starts ranting about subhumans. It leaks into the show sometimes. He also thinks he owns intelligence and that it's a magic metric that makes everything right, but he's just a drunk cartoon writer. He's peddling the same smartass smug shit most of us grew out of in middle school. He's just fixated on intelligence and is overeager to accuse anyone and anything of stupidity, which puts him into a rage.

>How long until we find out he's some kind of sexual assaulter?

It was literally in his doco you retard.

Google Doc and Mharti. That's Rick and Morty without Dan Harmon

What a dumb fucking selfie. I hope he loathed himself for doing it.