SUPERNATURAL GENERAL

SUPERNATURAL GENERAL
Hey fellas, ketchup user here. Got one more episode to go and I'm all done.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/8986/Supernatural_The_Animation/characters
myanimelist.net/character/47177/Bobby_Singer
moviepilot.com/p/jeffrey-dean-morgan-talks-potential-return-supernatural/4378350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you try using a different fucking picture "ketchup" retard

I like to use this one since it's got the date for the new season and it's the newest promotional material.

>trying to trick anons into watching past season 5

Stop this

>not watching the kino that is season 12

The poster looks so sci-fi. I'm glad Cas is still on there too.

>mum back from the dead
>kino

Cas drags the show down if your not a tumblerina

Seriously why is he still there

>British men of letters
Some good kino it is

I have a lot more to get through user,although just found out that dean is a daphnefag so the guy just keeps getting better lol

>Dean liking best Scooby girl
He is truly the greatest character of all time.

He is starting to look that way user.

>Buffy played Daphne
Of course Dean will like Daphne

To the user who asked from last thread if they still fight powerful forces past s5, yes definitely. Even more powerful foes

Hey ketchup, how did you find s12? Amazing compared to 8-11 no?

>blonde
>snarky
>loves to drink alcohol
>loves sex
Spike, am I describing Dean or Spike? Coincidence?

Gonna watch the finale now so I'll let you know after that. I do think season 12 has been fantastic and easily one of the best seasons in a long time.

We had two threads dying on us now we better stop slacking off

New season any comfy? I've only watched 2 episodes from it

S12 is, yeah. MOTW are great and are closer to S1-5 atmosphere, and overall arc has toned down quite a bit but with a clear direction as opposed to the aimless 8-10

I normally wait until a season is out until I binge, how has 12 been? I saw the first few episodes and as a Brit I simply couldn't bear to watch

You forgot leather jacket user, but yes I'm starting to see similarities although deans had a different hottie in ever so far apart from the art dealer who Sam had lol.

Well don't worry not all the BMoL were annoyingly bad. Some turned out fine and more turned out to be fine small bads.

And really I feel like repeating myself now, s12 is a major improvement in general compared to s8-10

Ahh, yes of course how can i forget. The legendary leather jackets.

Ketchup user is now all caught up fellas
That finale was fucking great.

watching second last ep of S12 right now

man this was a kino season

There are TWO ketchup anons? Alright who's the skinwalker here

not me

Bela returning as a demon when

YOU CAUGHT ME

Doesn't matter what you fucking like dipshit. You plan on using it for every general going forward? Fuck off

>getting mad over a generals pic

Christ my man what's got you so salty?

This poster is better than a lot of movie posters this year

Yeah it only took them about 12 years to come up with good posters. I remember 8-9 had atrocious proportions and obvious photoshop

never forget

i mean look at this shit. Crowley is as tall as the damn church. And i really don't like it when they shoehorn Crowley into the team.

they do posters better when it's conceptual instead of having a natural background

Perfect 2005 feels

this one's pretty good too

>the end begins

Oh...

This one's okay-ish

they really thought

I liked this one. It's not as good as that new season 13 poster but at least it wasn't a awful Photoshop mess.

Season 12 was actually pretty decent

i was going to post this next, but yeah.

also i just realized the blur are their faces in agony/anger. reminds me of metallica albums

That's the main thing I like about it. It's a neat addition to a fairly generic image.

Maximum comfy

backroad comfy

is it Post Shitty Fan Art time?

no, it's post comfy scenery time

Beer comfy

lake comfy

who would your rather have out of Dean and Sam to passionately pump your lil virgin boi pucci till you both orgasm ?

for me its gotta be dean

nah i'd rather BE dean, thank you very much

Watched episode 200 last night. I went in thinking it was gonna be cringy. Left out in tears

everyone here wants to be Dean.

but really we are all Garth

was that the last episode? what happened again

No it was in season 10. It's the one where the high school makes a play about shoernatural

I remember the choir made me tear up a little.

>really we are all Garth

Just finished ep36 I have a long way to go to get to 200,but I must say I am enjoying it there has been a lot of good eps so far.

same, it was so good, the kids are great singers too and I love all the episodes that have to do with the in universe Supernatural books

damn kino gif

Would be nicer with more frames. I bet thats originaly from tiumblr with their shitty gif size cap

Dean's in luck then, they are doing a Scooby Doo crossover this season

if this is the daphne they get

How's that gonna look like? Man they should really bring back Gabriel for some more comedy fuckery

Anyone watched the anime? Is it worth it?

anime is better than post season 5 so go for it

dont watch the dub though, having jared voice sam but someone else voice dead is too weird

>having jared voice sam but someone else voice dead

whyyyyyy

It's gonna be animated

I didn't remember it existed

Now I have to watch it

Why is there a dub? I don't get it?

because it's a japanese product, so it's originally in jap

But Jensen is not in it?
And the original is Japanese?

I can't belive this is a real thing, I've been watching this show since it started and never heard if it, also just looked it up it says they voice themselves, what is the dub? What language is it in?

For some reason Jensen is also mentiones here, I assume because of his likeness though? weird

myanimelist.net/anime/8986/Supernatural_The_Animation/characters

What did the do to Bobby omg

myanimelist.net/character/47177/Bobby_Singer

OK I just looked it up, Jensen only voices the last two episodes in the English dub, the original is in Japanese voiced by the guys who do the jap dub for the live show.

lol

Apparently JDM still wants to go back. Do it!!!!!

moviepilot.com/p/jeffrey-dean-morgan-talks-potential-return-supernatural/4378350

i know it is dont remind me

lol i always thought that was a demon mafia boss

That'd be great, alt universe one probably

John stayed dead in that universe though. I hope the whole family would at least cameo at the grand finale of all things

>grand finale of all things
see you in 20 years

my sons better be all caught up to that final season by then

Felt that way too for a bit, but he really shines again in season 9. He doesn't get enough screen time in the new seasons, he'll be gone for episodes at a time. Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets from S12 was a pretty good Cas/angel episode

I kind of got tired of the angels in general. Cas is okay, but I wish there was still arch angels around. The state of angel society right now just doesn't sit right with me. I'm in the middle of season 12 though, I think they chill a little more with the angesl now

I still love this show lads.

Fuck, Dean wearing John's coat and the Samulet was the best outfit in the series. Why can't he put it on again bros?

The new universe, the post apocalypse one.

Was Bella the hottest girl the show ever had?

I love Garth

Bitch I'm gonna start rewatching this shit from season 1 tonight!!! I feel so nostalgic

>Why can't he put it on again bros?
in some weird twist of fate that ONE and ONLY jacket in existence (literally the wardrobe crew only has one and they don't know where it came from) got lost during transport to a convention. It was lost after Season 5 like some cosmic sign on the quality of the show thereafter

the new universe in s13 IS where john stayed dead

The whole family?

Well Lucifer is pretty big in 12, and I'm pretty sure Michael is back in 13. So hopefully we'll have some fresh angel arcs

Nobody cares about Adam

How can it be that NOBODY can find the same jacket? It can't be one of a kind and if they really wanted to they could make a new one. Too much effort though, I just miss the damn thing.