America is a MELTING POT

Just when I think I'm being a paranoid asshole, I find something like this:

Israel Zangwill: Israel Zangwill (21 January 1864 – 1 August 1926) was a British author at the forefront of cultural Zionism during the 19th century, he was a close associate of Theodor Herzl. . . . his greatest effect may have been as a writer who popularised the idea of the combination of ethnicities into a single, American nation. The hero of his widely-produced play, The Melting Pot, proclaims: "America is God's Crucible, the great Melting-Pot where all the races of Europe are melting and reforming... Germans and Frenchmen, Irishmen and Englishmen, Jews and Russians – into the Crucible with you all! God is making the American."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)

It couldn't be any more fucking coincidental... a fucking ZIONIST JEW invented the ENTIRE IDEA of America as a fucking "melting pot"

I mean, does it get any more typical than that? Jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When groups don't assimilate, it's less a melting pot and more a chopped salad.

America is only suppose to be a melting pot of Germanics and other pure blooded Aryans only.

assimilation doesn't even work

Jews: yes you are wrong America is about races mixing and everyone being the same
Founding fathers: lol wut

>America has to become a mongrel melting pot of all people
>we need a Jewish ethnostate for Jews only, though
Hmm... really makes you think...

What are you talking about OP? Emma Lazarus was one of the most prominent founding fathers.

What have we become?

A laughingstock to the Euros

A dumping ground for shitskin mexican trash and niggers

A once proud nation which white blood was spilt for, ruled by a muslim nigger and his kike handlers

Sadness and shame is all that I now know.

>where all the races of Europe

Of EUROPE being the key word; America was a melting pot of EUROPEANS not of literally any race that wants to come here.

"Europe" itself is just a geographic term
Turks from Istanbul are "europeans".

He also put the jews with other europeans...

This. Every race starts as a mix of other races on a long enough timeline, the creation of the American race over the course of the next millennium is inevitable, it's genes will be very dysgenic if the current course continues but a mix of strictly white European races would be an ideal mix

>A laughingstock to the Euros
As if they're not a laughingstock to us as well. The entire West is fucked buddy.

I don't know man. Norway, Switzerland, Finland, eastern Europe(minus their economic troubles) all seem to be doing better than us.

There won't be any kind of standardized race in the west of the average citizen continues to become stupider and stupider and we allow open borders to become a real thing.

>where all the races of Europe

sounds good to me

For now. Sweden was a virtual Aryan paradise 25 years ago and look at the direction they are vectoring in now.

>(((Israel))) Zangwill
>Germans and Frenchmen, Irishmen and Englishmen, Jews and Russians
>(((Jews)))

Gee i wonder who could be behind this (melting) pot?

Fucking Brits always sheltering the Jews

What the fuck is their problem

There are no coincidences. They promote nationalism for themselves, yet demonize others for having the natural human instinct of nationalism/tribalism, they just wish to be the ruling class over all others.

He wasn't a hypocrite. He married a non Jew and pretty much assimilated into America. I'd rather have Europeans assimilate into America than have us learning Polish or Russian to accommodate to them, so he is sort of on track with the whole melting pot idea.

I don't think there's anything wrong with people of different (European) cultures coming together and assimilating in a foreign country. The other option is literally multiculturalism.

It's funny that he throws Jews in there too though.

>yes goy we're Europeans just like you

United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization” (March 26, 1790).

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a FREE WHITE PERSON, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such Court that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law to support the Constitution of the United States, which Oath or Affirmation such Court shall administer, and the Clerk of such Court shall record such Application, and the proceedings thereon; and thereupon such person shall be considered as a Citizen of the United States.

so what do you guys think fo this:
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

the guy basically proves trumps a crypto jew